can someone explain the political implications of hillary russia and the uranium ?

How is any one suppose to separate the truth from the lies? a grain of truth, some truth, the possibility there was monetary gain.? does every one just jump on the ones that suit there point of view. seems that way.

what did they pay for and how much ?

LOL, the first part of your question is stupid based on the conversation in this thread.

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

I used a far right source just for you.
you seem hostile, are you democrat ?

Not hostile at all, just an actual American who does his homework and is educated enough to understand "context" and how it applies to any given conversation. I do not play with the right/left, pub/dem construct that has been foisted on the Nation.
i used to get a lot of homework too, i'm afraid i wasn't a very good student, i asked lots of stupid questions. :)

LOL, the post is in this thread, you aren't an intelligent individual. You're also dismissed. Lazy people like you aren't worth anyone's time.
well... it's my thread. i think you know you're mean.

How is any one suppose to separate the truth from the lies? a grain of truth, some truth, the possibility there was monetary gain.? does every one just jump on the ones that suit there point of view. seems that way.
it's a great question, one that the founding mothers and fathers pondered feverishly.

LOL, the first part of your question is stupid based on the conversation in this thread.

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

I used a far right source just for you.

Not hostile at all, just an actual American who does his homework and is educated enough to understand "context" and how it applies to any given conversation. I do not play with the right/left, pub/dem construct that has been foisted on the Nation.
i used to get a lot of homework too, i'm afraid i wasn't a very good student, i asked lots of stupid questions. :)

LOL, the post is in this thread, you aren't an intelligent individual. You're also dismissed. Lazy people like you aren't worth anyone's time.

(shrugs) I truly dislike lazy people and you are lazy. Period.

russiapalooza has taken a life of it's own.

is the outing of of the podesta email the evidence that trump colluded ?

what were the moral and business issues with the russian uranium swap particulars.

It took no time to find this. FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Yep. This part stood out quite well
upload_2017-7-14_18-14-48.png

(shrugs) I truly dislike lazy people and you are lazy. Period.
i'll try harder. you'll try to be nicer.

what were the moral and business issues with the russian uranium swap particulars.
There was no "Russian uranium swap". Not a pound or even ounce of uranium mined in the USA has been transferred to Russia. The story is just another lie.

You guys keep saying that as if it is true......and keep ignoring the fact that hilary was expected to be President....and that many things she was going to do for foriegn countries was paid in advance for services to be rendered in the future...

145 million dollars changed hands and went to the clinton foundation when she was Secretary of State.....and you guys didn't care.........

Articles: Investigate Hillary's Uranium One Collusion with Russia

Discussing the Clinton Foundation receiving $145 million from the shareholders of Uranium One, he continued, “Look there are couple of things that are extremely troubling about the deal we touched on. number one is the amount of money $145 million. We are not talking about a super PAC giving a million dollars to support a candidate. We are not talking about campaign donations. We are talking about $145 million which by the way is 75 percent or more of the annual budget of the Clinton Foundation itself so it’s a huge sum of money. Second of all we are talking about a fundamental issue of national security which is uranium — it’s not like oil and gas that you can find all sorts of places. They are precious few places you can mine for uranium, in the United States is one of those areas. And number three we are talking about the Russian government. A lot of people don’t realize it now, in parts of the Midwest American soil is owned by Vladimir Putin’s government because this deal went through. And in addition to the $145 million Bill Clinton got half a billion dollars, $500,000 for a 20-minute speech from a Russian investment bank tied to the Kremlin, two months before the State Department signed off on this deal. It just stinks to high heaven and I think it requires a major investigation by the federal government.”

It took no time to find this. FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

View attachment 138832

And the truth....

As the New York Times reported:

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.

Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million.

Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well….

Soon, Uranium One began to snap up companies with assets in the United States. In April 2007, it announced the purchase of a uranium mill in Utah and more than 38,000 acres of uranium exploration properties in four Western states, followed quickly by the acquisition of the Energy Metals Corporation and its uranium holdings in Wyoming, Texas and Utah.

So Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, along with husband Bill, in exchange for donations, gave nuclear power Russia and Putin control of 20 percent of the world’s uranium supply.

Is that what Hillary Clinton meant by a “Russian reset”? Yet neither Congressional Democrats, who accuse Trump and his son of being too cozy with Moscow, nor their wholly owned subsidiary, the mainstream media, are eager to talk about the Clinton uranium deals with Russia.

View attachment 138832

And the truth....

As the New York Times reported:

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.

Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million.

Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well….

Soon, Uranium One began to snap up companies with assets in the United States. In April 2007, it announced the purchase of a uranium mill in Utah and more than 38,000 acres of uranium exploration properties in four Western states, followed quickly by the acquisition of the Energy Metals Corporation and its uranium holdings in Wyoming, Texas and Utah.

So Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, along with husband Bill, in exchange for donations, gave nuclear power Russia and Putin control of 20 percent of the world’s uranium supply.

Is that what Hillary Clinton meant by a “Russian reset”? Yet neither Congressional Democrats, who accuse Trump and his son of being too cozy with Moscow, nor their wholly owned subsidiary, the mainstream media, are eager to talk about the Clinton uranium deals with Russia.
this is really good, thanks.

bears repeating.
washingtonamerica.com had this last july.:)

It's a Vince Foster plot.
20% of our uranium was involved, 6 depts, no Hillary.
Not one gram was "swapped"
It's a fed crime
Dons getting nervous
No charges have been made and none will be

We sold Russia about 3/4th of our uranium stock pile as part of the reset to be friendly with the former ally. It was perfectly fine with the American left but a Republican seen in the same building with a Russian is a national outrage that must be investigated for the entirety of his term in office.

Russia didn't get a single drop of U.S. uranium. It takes a willing and complete dismissal of reality to claim that we gave Russia 3/4 of our uranium. What in the world led you to say that?
You wouldn't know reality if you fell face first into it.

The Clinton Foundation received millions from investors as Putin took over 20% of US uranium deposits
• Canadian company Uranium One owned uranium mines in the US and Kazakhstan.

• Uranium One's mines account for 20% of the uranium mined in the US. Uranium is used for nuclear weapons, and it's considered a strategic asset to the US.

• Russia’s state-owned atomic agency, Rosatom, bought a 17% stake in Uranium One in June 2009.

• The Russian atomic agency decided it wanted to own 51% of Uranium One in June 2010. To take a majority stake in Uranium One, it needed approval from a special committee that included the State Department, which Hillary Clinton led at the time.

• Investors in Uranium One gave money to the Clinton Foundation starting in 2005 and through 2011. On June 29, 2010, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to speak in Russia by an investment bank with ties to Russia's government that had a buy rating on Uranium One’s stock.

• In January 2013, despite assurances to the contrary, a subsidiary of Rosatom took over 100% of the company and delisted it from the Toronto Stock Exchange.

• Clinton was required to disclose all of her foundation's contributors before she became secretary of state, but the Clintons did not disclose millions of dollars donated by the chairman of Uranium One while the review of the deal was ongoing.
So what, zero evidence
No prob with ronnies $1mm Chinese speaking fees?
And that was how many years ago?
There's gambling going on upstairs? I'm shocked
Actually can you post a link showing they didn't disclose and this was directly responsible, together with the other 6 agencies?
For what? No uranium left us.
Interesting paranoia from a country with 2000 nuclear weapons

It's a Vince Foster plot.
20% of our uranium was involved, 6 depts, no Hillary.
Not one gram was "swapped"
It's a fed crime
Dons getting nervous
No charges have been made and none will be
this shit gets stranger by the day. where's obama in all this ?

sorkin wrote this plot with "the west wing" stunning are the parallels with art imitating life. continues with house of cards, scandal, and so forth.

the cheapest screenwriter whore in hollywood wants to write it, then watch it happen in real time... in real life.

Last edited:
I have a hard time getting behind the Hillary & uranium deal because of the 2nd big deal that was beat to death with no charges, lets compare it to other congressional investigations.
JFK assassination investigations 300
Watergate 406
9/11 attack 478
Benghazi 853
so if we are talking witch hunt???????????????????

Just another distraction by the treasonous GOP and the Orange Clown.

I have a hard time getting behind the Hillary & uranium deal because of the 2nd big deal that was beat to death with no charges, lets compare it to other congressional investigations.
JFK assassination investigations 300
Watergate 406
9/11 attack 478
Benghazi 853
so if we are talking witch hunt???????????????????

I guess we forgot Obamas death threats and the increase in gun sales when the uppity nixxer became pres
The uranium is so stupid, the cult is now bleating hill sold 20 % to Russia when selling 1 gram is illegal.
They just repeat stupid one liners.
Listen to the WJ confederates calling in.
"Why don't you believe the soldiers wife?"
"Because she's black"
Tells you all you need to know

It was many years ago. What does it matter?

The uranium is so stupid, the cult is now bleating hill sold 20 % to Russia when selling 1 gram is illegal.

Considering in 1992 GHWB made and agreement with Russia (Clinton Signed it) to allow 500 tons of weapons grade Uranium from decommissioned Russian nuclear weapons to be sold here (after being deluted or course) to our nuclear power plants over a 20 year period (ended in 2013). Makes the allegations all the more stupid. But the RWNJ's have no use for history.

Forum List

Back