can someone explain the political implications of hillary russia and the uranium ?

Putin hated Hillary Clinton. That is a fact. So all this talk of collusion with Putin is bs. Last this uranium story if it were true, had nothing to do with the outcome of an election. So here we are again arguing with conservatives over a false equivalence.

Just part of the well coordinated disinformation campaign by the Russian/Trump wing of the GOP.
Considering no such wing exists, and that you have no proof of such thing and you never will, stop lying.

So I see you have capitulated Comrade.

None of it can be exported, the issue here is the "donation" he "special" little foundation received for it.
what did they pay for and how much ?

LOL, the first part of your question is stupid based on the conversation in this thread.

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

I used a far right source just for you.

did we "sell" uranium to any other countries ?

I think I read somewhere that a limit amount of ore is exported to Canada for refining but that the refined product is sold back to us. They have to have a special export license.

None of it can be exported, the issue here is the "donation" he "special" little foundation received for it.

LOL, the first part of your question is stupid based on the conversation in this thread.

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

you seem hostile, are you democrat ?

Not hostile at all, just an actual American who does his homework and is educated enough to understand "context" and how it applies to any given conversation. I do not play with the right/left, pub/dem construct that has been foisted on the Nation.

Russia didn't get a single drop of U.S. uranium. It takes a willing and complete dismissal of reality to claim that we gave Russia 3/4 of our uranium. What in the world led you to say that?
You wouldn't know reality if you fell face first into it.

The Clinton Foundation received millions from investors as Putin took over 20% of US uranium deposits
• Canadian company Uranium One owned uranium mines in the US and Kazakhstan.

• Uranium One's mines account for 20% of the uranium mined in the US. Uranium is used for nuclear weapons, and it's considered a strategic asset to the US.

• Russia’s state-owned atomic agency, Rosatom, bought a 17% stake in Uranium One in June 2009.

• The Russian atomic agency decided it wanted to own 51% of Uranium One in June 2010. To take a majority stake in Uranium One, it needed approval from a special committee that included the State Department, which Hillary Clinton led at the time.

• Investors in Uranium One gave money to the Clinton Foundation starting in 2005 and through 2011. On June 29, 2010, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to speak in Russia by an investment bank with ties to Russia's government that had a buy rating on Uranium One’s stock.

• In January 2013, despite assurances to the contrary, a subsidiary of Rosatom took over 100% of the company and delisted it from the Toronto Stock Exchange.

• Clinton was required to disclose all of her foundation's contributors before she became secretary of state, but the Clintons did not disclose millions of dollars donated by the chairman of Uranium One while the review of the deal was ongoing.
Uranium One was never owned, even in part, by the U.S. FACT.
Not a single drop of U.S. uranium went, or is going to go to Russia. FACT
U.S. uranium mines were not magically airlifted to Russia, and instead remain exactly where they were. FACT
The uranium was mined in the US. FACT. So it did come from the US, FACT.

Where do you think it went?
maybe it's with saddam's yellowcake... somewhere.

And there it is. You can't give a mature answer, so you spout some shit.

And who do you think made a Donation, and to who?

I already posted it, stop being lazy.

If you've got information to share, give a link. You really don't expect me to look up and read everything you ever posted, do you?

I've already shared it, TODAY. Look it up or not, I don't give a shit ;)

"political implications"?

That's easy.

It serves exactly the same purpose as the ink squirted out by an octopus to throw a predator off his trail.

Put another way, it's just another desperate lie told by RWs to take attention away from lies to America and to federal authorities, open theft from America, corruption, collusion, obstruction of justice and the traitorous alignment with enemies of the US by The Royal Family currently squatting in the WH.

(Please pardon the messy, run-on sentence and poor grammar.)

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Wayback Machine

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

I am so tired of made up stories by liars who fall for fake news.

We sold Russia about 3/4th of our uranium stock pile as part of the reset to be friendly with the former ally. It was perfectly fine with the American left but a Republican seen in the same building with a Russian is a national outrage that must be investigated for the entirety of his term in office.
Another :asshole: DittoTard mindlessly parroting their MessiahRushie's exaggeration of the 20% of uranium that was NOT sold to Russia. Russia is now mining it for use in the USA in place of Canada.

Jul 11, 2017
RUSH: Not only that — you’re exactly right — look, this Ukrainian deal and the uranium deal with the Russians and the Clintons, we have documented this so many times, I’m sick of talking about it. Hillary Clinton facilitated the sale of, what, 75% of our uranium stocks to Ukraine all in exchange for money to the Clinton Foundation.
Ask yourself why we sold diddly-squat to the Russians if they're our enemies.

If you've got information to share, give a link. You really don't expect me to look up and read everything you ever posted, do you?

You already made about 25 posts in 5 or 6 different threads today. No, I won't be reading all of those.

"Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported."

[/thread]

We sold Russia about 3/4th of our uranium stock pile as part of the reset to be friendly with the former ally. It was perfectly fine with the American left but a Republican seen in the same building with a Russian is a national outrage that must be investigated for the entirety of his term in office.
Another :asshole: DittoTard mindlessly parroting their MessiahRushie's exaggeration of the 20% of uranium that was NOT sold to Russia. Russia is now mining it for use in the USA in place of Canada.

Jul 11, 2017
RUSH: Not only that — you’re exactly right — look, this Ukrainian deal and the uranium deal with the Russians and the Clintons, we have documented this so many times, I’m sick of talking about it. Hillary Clinton facilitated the sale of, what, 75% of our uranium stocks to Ukraine all in exchange for money to the Clinton Foundation.
Ask yourself why we sold diddly-squat to the Russians if they're our enemies.

It was a Canadian company that owned the mines.

You already made about 25 posts in 5 or 6 different threads today. No, I won't be reading all of those.

Using your brain (assuming you have one) WHICH thread would it be in?

Good lord. Quit being a lazy ass.

Not hostile at all, just an actual American who does his homework and is educated enough to understand "context" and how it applies to any given conversation. I do not play with the right/left, pub/dem construct that has been foisted on the Nation.
i used to get a lot of homework too, i'm afraid i wasn't a very good student, i asked lots of stupid questions. :)

i used to get a lot of homework too, i'm afraid i wasn't a very good student, i asked lots of stupid questions. :)

LOL, the post is in this thread, you aren't an intelligent individual. You're also dismissed. Lazy people like you aren't worth anyone's time.

Forum List

Back