Can somebody, anybody define what hell is a Christian in this country?

It time to dust off the fake bible, pretend we all go to church every Sunday and get ready for the joyful spirit of the holiday season, THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. Its also time for the so called Christians in this country to drudge of the usual anti Obama liberal attacks on our beloved Christian values.

The same Christians, that deny immigrants a place of refuge, the same Christians that throw rally's for cops that kill unarmed black men, the same Christians that value the almighty dollar over a child needing welfare, the same Christians bomb abortion clinics but shit on babies born poor, the same Christians that shoot and kill unarmed people in public venues, including a elementary school, the same Christians that deny the poor socialized tax payer programs, while they sit on their ass getting tax payer money doing absolutely nothing to earn it, ie the congress, the same Christians that uses racial overtones to get votes, ie the GOP, the same Christians that hate on Latino's, but hire them to work for them, the same Christians that a nigga on the one hand, but will drop her panties in a heart beat, ie ww, the same Christians that beat their kids, their wives, each other, constituting the highest domestic cases in decades in this country, and the same exact Christians that throughout our nations history, do all this and MORE ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD????

PLEASE, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE DEFINE WHAT THE HELL A CHRISTIAN IS FOR ME, BECAUSE THE BIBLE I WAS TAUGHT ON, GOT NONE OF THIS BULLSHIT IN IT???
View attachment 55386
SOS_Misunderstood_300x600.jpg

Perhaps you can link to the claims you've made? Your comment is a hot mess full of accusations

I knew someone would eventually play the Jesus card regarding the refugees. I just knew it.
I knew someone would eventually play the Jesus card regarding the refugees. I just knew it.

Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Trump, Fox News, all have brought up the refugee must be Christian shit, long before the Tiger, you shit head......get with the times or shut the fuck up!!

It time to dust off the fake bible, pretend we all go to church every Sunday and get ready for the joyful spirit of the holiday season, THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. Its also time for the so called Christians in this country to drudge of the usual anti Obama liberal attacks on our beloved Christian values.

The same Christians, that deny immigrants a place of refuge, the same Christians that throw rally's for cops that kill unarmed black men, the same Christians that value the almighty dollar over a child needing welfare, the same Christians bomb abortion clinics but shit on babies born poor, the same Christians that shoot and kill unarmed people in public venues, including a elementary school, the same Christians that deny the poor socialized tax payer programs, while they sit on their ass getting tax payer money doing absolutely nothing to earn it, ie the congress, the same Christians that uses racial overtones to get votes, ie the GOP, the same Christians that hate on Latino's, but hire them to work for them, the same Christians that a nigga on the one hand, but will drop her panties in a heart beat, ie ww, the same Christians that beat their kids, their wives, each other, constituting the highest domestic cases in decades in this country, and the same exact Christians that throughout our nations history, do all this and MORE ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD????

PLEASE, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE DEFINE WHAT THE HELL A CHRISTIAN IS FOR ME, BECAUSE THE BIBLE I WAS TAUGHT ON, GOT NONE OF THIS BULLSHIT IN IT???
View attachment 55386

When in guilt phase, blame the messenger....bye felicia!!

View attachment 55386

What's your deal man? Such asininity is barely worth a cogent response... however, addressing your accusations in order:

1) The people you see as immigrants are here illegally. They violated our borders, our sovereignty and our laws, and thus don't deserve the reward of citizenship. I was taught that actions had consequences. You want to spare them from the consequences.

2) In most cases, those "unarmed black men" did something to warrant the use of deadly force, and yet you don't condemn "The Reverend" Al Sharpton, for spreading lies and sowing racial hatred among the black community, hatred of whites...

3) It's ironic you would care so much for children... after they leave the womb. You should be willing to ensure the welfare of the child inside and out.

4) Those Christians who "shoot people in public venues" are Christians in name only, and don't represent the faith in any positive way. It isn't honest for you to judge the rest on the acts of those few. Gee, I wonder why you won't do that with Islam? I mean, to hear it from you, we must be no different from the people who slaughtered over a hundred people in Paris.

5) Helping the poor should be out of free will, not of compulsion. You want to force us to help the poor.

6) We don't hate Latinos. The consistent theme here is "hate" but you can't show us how we "hate."

7) Lastly, who made you the judge of morality?

I'll just stop here because the sheer ignorance of the rest of your post is killing innocent brain cells.

I'm just calling you fake fucks out, own it, fake fuck

tigerred59post: 12872359 said:

View attachment 55386
You are a stark raving lunatic and there's no point in debating with you.

"Can somebody, anybody define what hell is a Christian in this country?'

Of course not, and thankfully so.

Religion is a personal, private matter, meaning different things to different people.

The very essence of Christian dogma is to allow each Christian to establish his own relationship with Christ, to realize salvation through that personal, private relationship, and to be freed from the fear of death absent interference by any other person, government, or institution.

Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Trump, Fox News, all have brought up the refugee must be Christian shit, long before the Tiger, you shit head......get with the times or shut the fuck up!!

I don't care if it was brought up in the Stone Age. Why do you have such bigoted views towards Christians anyway? I mean, liberals are supposed to be tolerant, right?

View attachment 55386

What's your deal man? Such asininity is barely worth a cogent response... however, addressing your accusations in order:

1) The people you see as immigrants are here illegally. They violated our borders, our sovereignty and our laws, and thus don't deserve the reward of citizenship. I was taught that actions had consequences. You want to spare them from the consequences.

2) In most cases, those "unarmed black men" did something to warrant the use of deadly force, and yet you don't condemn "The Reverend" Al Sharpton, for spreading lies and sowing racial hatred among the black community, hatred of whites...

3) It's ironic you would care so much for children... after they leave the womb. You should be willing to ensure the welfare of the child inside and out.

4) Those Christians who "shoot people in public venues" are Christians in name only, and don't represent the faith in any positive way. It isn't honest for you to judge the rest on the acts of those few. Gee, I wonder why you won't do that with Islam? I mean, to hear it from you, we must be no different from the people who slaughtered over a hundred people in Paris.

5) Helping the poor should be out of free will, not of compulsion. You want to force us to help the poor.

6) We don't hate Latinos. The consistent theme here is "hate" but you can't show us how we "hate."

I'll just stop here because the sheer ignorance of the rest of your post is killing innocent brain cells.

I'm just calling you fake fucks out, own it, fake fuck

Own what? Why don't you own up to the fact that your attitude is just as un-Christian as you claim us to be?

Who made you the sole judge of what a true Christian is? You judge us by what you think a Christian should be. Your definitions, not ours.

I don't care if it was brought up in the Stone Age. Why do you have such bigoted views towards Christians anyway? I mean, liberals are supposed to be tolerant, right?

Liberals seem to be almost as intolerant as Islamists, and they both seem to hate America, Christians, and anyone who disagrees with their particular brand of dogma. In fact, they appear to be brimming with hate. Maybe it's all the the absurd excuses, arguments, lies and general contortions they have to employ in order to bolster their 'arguments'.

How mundane it must be to live in a world where everyone is perceived as either "liberal" or "conservative"

Last edited:
"Can somebody, anybody define what hell is a Christian in this country?'

Of course not, and thankfully so.

Religion is a personal, private matter, meaning different things to different people.

The very essence of Christian dogma is to allow each Christian to establish his own relationship with Christ, to realize salvation through that personal, private relationship, and to be freed from the fear of death absent interference by any other person, government, or institution.
An all too rare gem of brilliance from you.

There are Christains (few and far between) and then there are religious folks. To be Christain isn't about some of what the OP's thread included. We are to have complete faith in Him, we are to be obedient to Him, we are to die to self, we are to seek Him above all else, we are to learn His nature, we are to be like Him as much as is humanly possible, and we are to be charitable. We need not live our lives for our own pleasure solely, we need not act "Christain" by attending church on Easter and Christmas; carry our Bible merely for show, but know what it says, understand it, and act upon it. He created each of us with special gifts and talents, and expects us to use them not waste them. One thing He gave us was a good brain, and not a spirit of stupidity. So, some of the things the OP listed are twisting things dramatically in a stupid way. Use the brain God gave you.

It's better for the mental health of angry lefties to not go for the easy hypocrisy angle that fuels left wing hysteria. Yeah, Christians screw up sometimes but left wingers have no moral anchor so they can't be accused of hypocrisy. Does the double standard of society make sense in the upside down world of liberalism? Christians are arrested, tried and convicted for murdering abortion doctors but abortion doctors murder millions of unborn babies. Lefties try a double standard about race but most babies killed by abortion doctors are Black. The democrat party created the LBJ doctrine called "the great society" but it has been an abject failure except if you think about it in the political sense where Black people became wards of the state if they keep voting for democrats. Only a freaking idiot educated by pop'culture idiots would think an argument that includes panties and niggas and white people who allegedly beat their kids makes sense but sadly it is indicative of the democrat party base these days.

Definition of a Christian: An individual who cherry-picks what he/she does not like from the bible, ignores the "thou shalt not judge" instruction in it and frequently does cast judgement on those around him/her and whom Thomas Jefferson clearly in his writings, was not a fan of.
Definition of a Muslim: One who has been instructed to pray five times per day, fast during Ramadan and subjugate or kill "all" non-believers by his/her fake prophet and who has been instructed by the same fake prophet, to lie to the infidels to protect the fake religion and its totalitarian political goals (which I find odd as, if god did create the Islamic religion and we all know a god cannot lose to Satan or evil, he/she/it wouldn't need you to lie for him/her/it to protect it, as a true god's religion cannot lose. Of course, if a Satan were to actually exist, he/she/it...."would" need you to lie to protect it).
Definition of a Hindu: Polytheistic but largely harmless.
Definition of a Jainist: Really....really....really....peaceful and non-violent. The world could use more who follow Jainism.
Even a radical Jainist would be, well, non-violent.
Definition of a Buddhist: I can only speak for the woman I am dating, who is Buddhist and refers to herself as "Bud-light."
Not a threat and while it is classified among the religions, it really isn't a religion; it's a philosophy. People just bring their own religion into its teachings.

View attachment 55386
Obviously it is not you, you are a racist commie America hater.
How do you get orange juice from cheese?

Matthew 7:15-20

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

So how would you characterize the "fruits" of USMB Christians? All I'm seeing is hatred and "not my problem." Convince me otherwise.

View attachment 55386

Two points from your diatribe struck me as the most hypocritical.

The small children from Central America were being forced to join gangs and they were running from danger. The people from Syria are running from danger. You would have to be a tard not to know that. When people are running from danger, they don't stop to ask if they can J-walk.

The same question could be asked of you. If turning your back on people fleeing danger is something you easily do, and it certainly looks that way, then your morals are bankrupt. And you call someone else ignorant? What a lot of nerve. You are no Christian.

tigerred59post: 12872359 said:

View attachment 55386
You are a stark raving lunatic and there's no point in debating with you.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you think I give a damn

Forum List

Back