Can People Change ?

Do you don't think it's possible to reprogram your sexual attraction. You are born with it? Or do you feel it is hardwired after you are born - maybe early in life?
I think its hardwired before you are born. I think you can be born homo or hetero. I think you can be born bi. I also think that for some it can be confused later due to environment, social conditioning, etc. I dont think someone with a full awareness of themselves can be forced to change what they are hardwired with. Just like its impossible to brainwash some people.
I'vs heatd so mang people zay sex is 99% mental
It is when your society makes it more than what it is. Sex is different from procreating. We procreate because sex is enjoyable. We have sex to enjoy ourselves.

Hmmm but when people say they enjoy or don't enjoy sex, it's mental.
But what body parts you are attracted to? I'm just not sure......
Women can have a "manish" personality, so the sexual attraction has to be about body parts, no?

I personally believe that whatever you first sexual feeling is, imprints your future turn arousals.
I'm not sure at what age you are first able to experience sexual feelings or how.... I can only speak for myself.
I guess if I really think about it, my crushes were always on or with boys - I even had crushes as early as 5 years old but my first REAL crush I remember having was in the 3rd grade, so more like 8/9 years old. Different than having a sexual desire however.....
I was five when I first remember being sexually attracted to women. No body parts were involved but just being close to this girl that gave me a kiss on the cheek. I told my mom that I got hard and she about passed out!

I think I felt tingly - I guess I didn't know exactly what it was, being young, it's not like you know what is going on.....

People think it's oogie and perverted to talk about this stuff. It's my it's important for parents to talk to and educate their children (that is NOT the public school's job) - It's best to probably let it go at an early age and let nature take it's course. I'm not sure these is any "perfect" way to handle it.

Most people are naturally selfish.
People view that as "evil" or "incompassionate"
I have no issue with selfishness, as long as you are willing deal with the consequences of that selfishness.

Too many people try to make absolute statement and argue that you must fit their mold and ideas.

Blacks and Whites have cultural differences.
Comfort zones play a part and everyone will defend their faith and culture, especially the committed ones.

There is something to be said about cultures keeping to themselves.
It defines our hope for perfect unity in the world, there will always be dissention, even if races stay together, but, it lessens friction and hate.

Most people in the world are not mature enough to look outside themselves, their emotions and their programmed beliefs and customs.

Forum List

Back