Can one of our resident white supremacists explain this to me?

Well there is your answer dumb fuck. There aren't any white supremacists here. Never was. It only existed in your tiny brains so you could us these imaginary people as bogeymen. There are those who hate black people, but that doesn't make them a White Supremacist, they just hate blacks.

You people are too fucking stupid to be allowed to vote......or drive.... or handle sharp objects.

This coming from a GOP conservative???? Child, you need a hug, you people reeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk of stupid, stuck and down right ignorant!!

You dumb shit. The truth of my post is the fact that no one answered. I'm correct, and you are just an idiot.
There's at least one proud neo-Nazi here. I didn't say anything about party membership.

Uh, one proud neo nazi hater here....listen, Hitler jr. You're dad is a roasted pile of ashes, so uh, how do you see your future? Just asking?? LOLOLOLOLO

This idiot thinks YOU are the Nazi now. I'll bet this poster reads at about a 3rd grade level. What do you think Pedro?

The fact you morons "think" is astounding to me LOLOLOLO

The short answer is they're wrong. The OP is sagacious enough to pick up on this logical contradiction. Everyone wants to be a victim and white supremacists are no exception.

The truth is, white people are superior as a race, history shows this to be an indisputable fact. But where the supremacists err is in thinking that the blessings of white culture belong only to whites. It belongs to everyone who embraces Western Civilization which is why every minority, including myself, who embraces it and rejects our inferior culture, experiences "the good life".

Back to the question, white culture will always be dominant, whether numerically superior or not. The British proved this by ruling over hordes of brown and black people who vastly outnumbered them in South America, China, India, and South America. This was God's will in creating white man to begin with, to rule over the obstinately primitive mud races.

My races was less advanced than even the ancient Egyptians who mastered architecture, metallurgy, masonry, sophisticated wheel based inventions, science, and literature. Left to our own devices, we would never have ascended beyond our primative, brutish, and pointless existence.

Thank God for the white race!

Well there is your answer dumb fuck. There aren't any white supremacists here. Never was. It only existed in your tiny brains so you could us these imaginary people as bogeymen. There are those who hate black people, but that doesn't make them a White Supremacist, they just hate blacks.

You people are too fucking stupid to be allowed to vote......or drive.... or handle sharp objects.

Of course there are, there are people who even admit being so. I found one who was on Stormfront and he admitted this account had closed and he'd opened another one with a different name.

Okay. I understand that you think "white" people are a completely separate division of humanity. I understand that you think they're superior to the rest - the bravest, strongest, most intelligent and adaptable. What I don't understand is how you reconcile all of that with your other belief that this "master race" of yours is sliding towards inevitable extinction. How does it make sense that such a clearly superior race/breed/subspecies/whatever you think "white" people are would be incapable of ensuring its own continued survival? That's literally the opposite of how natural selection works.

I'm not really expecting any sensible, reasoned responses to this. I'm just hoping for one.
do you have proof that whites will go extinct before the rest of humanity?

not a racist, just curious where you got that idiotic idea

Okay. I understand that you think "white" people are a completely separate division of humanity. I understand that you think they're superior to the rest - the bravest, strongest, most intelligent and adaptable. What I don't understand is how you reconcile all of that with your other belief that this "master race" of yours is sliding towards inevitable extinction. How does it make sense that such a clearly superior race/breed/subspecies/whatever you think "white" people are would be incapable of ensuring its own continued survival? That's literally the opposite of how natural selection works.

I'm not really expecting any sensible, reasoned responses to this. I'm just hoping for one.
do you have proof that whites will go extinct before the rest of humanity?

not a racist, just curious where you got that idiotic idea
Imminent white extinction is a pretty common claim for them to make. I should probably reiterate that I don't accept it. I'm just questioning how they can believe it while also believing white people as a whole are the most fit population by every measure.
white extinction - Google Search

Of course there are, there are people who even admit being so. I found one who was on Stormfront and he admitted this account had closed and he'd opened another one with a different name.

Well, where is he? Also, why aren't there throngs of them like the left wing nutters claim there are?

And by inevitable extinction you mean we're going to continue to rule the world until it all ends, right?

Well, where is he? Also, why aren't there throngs of them like the left wing nutters claim there are?

Where is he? I don't know, could be taking a dump on the toilet for all I know.

I don't know who the "left wing nutters" are, so I'm not going to talk for them. I know some of the people on here are racists, fascist, white supremacists, Nazis etc.

I don't know who the "left wing nutters" are, so I'm not going to talk for them. I know some of the people on here are racists, fascist, white supremacists, Nazis etc.

Well you engaged me in this debate pal. My point was that most of us, including myself are constantly accused of being White Supremacists by almost every left winger here. My point was if there are so many, why are there none of the responses asked for in the OP?

Well you engaged me in this debate pal. My point was that most of us, including myself are constantly accused of being White Supremacists by almost every left winger here. My point was if there are so many, why are there none of the responses asked for in the OP?

Ever been accused of being a white supremacist by me?

If you had, it would have been because you are.

So, the OP asks for people to say they're white supremacists and they don't respond within a few hours and therefore this is proof that there are none?

I'll write a post asking for all frogs to write a reply and if they don't, it's proof there are no frogs.

Ever been accused of being a white supremacist by me?

If you had, it would have been because you are.

So, the OP asks for people to say they're white supremacists and they don't respond within a few hours and therefore this is proof that there are none?

I'll write a post asking for all frogs to write a reply and if they don't, it's proof there are no frogs.

1. I never said "You" did I?
2. Did you read the OP? Because that isn't at all what he asked.
3. Did you read my first post in this thread? IOW, the discussion that you jumped into?
4. These so called White Supremecists still haven't responded. Likely because they don't exist in anywhere near the numbers the left pretends there are.

No charge for the education. You're welcome.

I didn't say y'all", or even you. I was addressing the people who actually believe both claims: that "white" people are better than everyone else in every way, and that they're going extinct for no adequately explored reason. I don't understand how they can reconcile the inherent contradiction.

I love it when ideologues present a false claim, then demand that the targeted audience answer for it.

If you're going to demand answers for behavior, please correctly identify and describe the behavior. You tell the people you are accusing of behavior to *justify* it, when in reality, they aren't doing that at all.

So you won't get many responses. People aren't going to defend behavior they haven't engaged in. Twit.

I didn't say y'all", or even you. I was addressing the people who actually believe both claims: that "white" people are better than everyone else in every way, and that they're going extinct for no adequately explored reason. I don't understand how they can reconcile the inherent contradiction.

Why don't you name those people individually?

Answer: Because they don't really exist.

I notice it's pretty much just the hard right of the board telling me that most of the threads in this subforum don't exist. I notice the threads by Odium and Buzz Jenkins on the first page, though I'm not willing to delve too far into the bullshittery and see how many others hold those same views. I have to ask why they're so eager to play it off like there aren't racists in the racism board.

I notice it's pretty much just the hard right of the board telling me that most of the threads in this subforum don't exist. I notice the threads by Odium and Buzz Jenkins on the first page, though I'm not willing to delve too far into the bullshittery and see how many others hold those same views.
In other words..you're full of shit. You don't know anybody who really holds those views. You assume that people hold those views but you're too fucking lazy to actually confirm it, before blabbing that you know what they believe.

What a maroon.

I notice it's pretty much just the hard right of the board telling me that most of the threads in this subforum don't exist. I notice the threads by Odium and Buzz Jenkins on the first page, though I'm not willing to delve too far into the bullshittery and see how many others hold those same views.
In other words..you're full of shit. You don't know anybody who really holds those views. You assume that people hold those views but you're too fucking lazy to actually confirm it, before blabbing that you know what they believe.

What a maroon.
Why are you so desperate to have me believe that there aren't any here, approximately a week after being referred to Stormfront by someone here for an "education"?

The OP is a racist race baiter.

Nuff said.

What a maroon.
Why are you so desperate to have me believe that there aren't any here, approximately a week after being referred to Stormfront by someone here for an "education"?
What in the world are you talking about now? Lolololol...gads you really are wacko.

What a maroon.
What in the world are you talking about now? Lolololol...gads you really are wacko.
Approximately a week ago a named individual of this site referred me to Stormfront for an education on why his beliefs are true. You're telling me that there isn't a single white supremacist on this board. In fact, the hard right users all seem bizarrely eager to push this narrative in the face of this subform literally being made of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. It puzzles me why y'all are acting so defensive when I didn't call you out or accuse you of anything. I'm not saying the ladies doth protest too much, but it does come across as... odd.

Forum List

Back