Can one of our resident white supremacists explain this to me?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Okay. I understand that you think "white" people are a completely separate division of humanity. I understand that you think they're superior to the rest - the bravest, strongest, most intelligent and adaptable. What I don't understand is how you reconcile all of that with your other belief that this "master race" of yours is sliding towards inevitable extinction. How does it make sense that such a clearly superior race/breed/subspecies/whatever you think "white" people are would be incapable of ensuring its own continued survival? That's literally the opposite of how natural selection works.

I'm not really expecting any sensible, reasoned responses to this. I'm just hoping for one.

waiting.jpg

Well there is your answer dumb fuck. There aren't any white supremacists here. Never was. It only existed in your tiny brains so you could us these imaginary people as bogeymen. There are those who hate black people, but that doesn't make them a White Supremacist, they just hate blacks.

You people are too fucking stupid to be allowed to vote......or drive.... or handle sharp objects.

Okay. I understand that you think "white" people are a completely separate division of humanity. I understand that you think they're superior to the rest - the bravest, strongest, most intelligent and adaptable. What I don't understand is how you reconcile all of that with your other belief that this "master race" of yours is sliding towards inevitable extinction. How does it make sense that such a clearly superior race/breed/subspecies/whatever you think "white" people are would be incapable of ensuring its own continued survival? That's literally the opposite of how natural selection works.

I'm not really expecting any sensible, reasoned responses to this. I'm just hoping for one.

Its called white women and their love for dark meat.....clearly you should see this?

Well there is your answer dumb fuck. There aren't any white supremacists here. Never was. It only existed in your tiny brains so you could us these imaginary people as bogeymen. There are those who hate black people, but that doesn't make them a White Supremacist, they just hate blacks.

You people are too fucking stupid to be allowed to vote......or drive.... or handle sharp objects.

This coming from a GOP conservative???? Child, you need a hug, you people reeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk of stupid, stuck and down right ignorant!!

This coming from a GOP conservative???? Child, you need a hug, you people reeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk of stupid, stuck and down right ignorant!!

You dumb shit. The truth of my post is the fact that no one answered. I'm correct, and you are just an idiot.

You dumb shit. The truth of my post is the fact that no one answered. I'm correct, and you are just an idiot.

No one answered you moron, because you and people like you aren't worth the time of day....now poooooffff begone, witch!!

There's at least one proud neo-Nazi here. I didn't say anything about party membership.

No one answered you moron, because you and people like you aren't worth the time of day....now poooooffff begone, witch!!

Lol, every time you post you show the world just how stupid you are. I said, you illiterate moron, no one answered the OP.

Now go play in the street retard.

There's at least one proud neo-Nazi here. I didn't say anything about party membership.

Uh, one proud neo nazi hater here....listen, Hitler jr. You're dad is a roasted pile of ashes, so uh, how do you see your future? Just asking?? LOLOLOLOLO

Lol, every time you post you show the world just how stupid you are. I said, you illiterate moron, no one answered your OP.

Now go play in the street retard.

I see a house in your future......
upload_2015-9-28_1-2-33.jpeg

Hmm..let's see if he shows up then. If there were as many here as the left wing nutters say there is, this thread would have several hundred posts by now.

Hmm..let's see if he shows up then. If there were as many here as the left wing nutters say there is, this thread would have several hundred posts by now.

Could be you unemployed bitch, I mean witch....maybe just maybe the lefties all gotta work 2mar and are in bed....something you clearly lack, work that is...hows that disability check working out for ya

Forum List

Back