Bunker's World

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
all-in-the-family-622x415.jpg

I'm telling you Edith this president has the world all screwed up!

I take Munson's cab and I go to the McDonalds and its full of coloreds.

So I go to Kentucky Fried Chicken and its full of Mexicans.

The White people were all at Taco Bell. It's not right Edith its just not right.

Interestingly, Carroll O'Connor was very liberal, a good, decent human being.

He took the role in hopes of educating ignernt assholes like the OP.

Don't think he ever met Joe the Hoe Arpaio though.

:lmao:

She was also liberal, as were the supporting cast as well as the writers and producers. Very intelligent group and very funny show. Sadly, the^^ dummies ^^ never understood they were being laughed at. It all went right over their heads, and apparently, it still does.

She was also liberal, as were the supporting cast as well as the writers and producers. Very intelligent group and very funny show. Sadly, the^^ dummies ^^ never understood they were being laughed at. It all went right over their heads, and apparently, it still does.

As if liberals can't be racist.

Fact is liberal democrats are among the most racist. They believe that blacks need government handouts because they are not able to make it on their own.

Fact is liberal democrats are among the most racist. They believe that blacks need government handouts because they are not able to make it on their own.
bullshit

Are White Republicans More Racist Than White Democrats?

BS. Yes people can claim they are liberals and still be racist but a large majority of conservatives wish it was still the 1850's.

bullshit

Are White Republicans More Racist Than White Democrats?

From your link:

"Two warnings about this data. First, survey responses are an imperfect means of evaluating racism."

BS. Yes people can claim they are liberals and still be racist but a large majority of conservatives wish it was still the 1850's.

When you can't refute the facts, make up your own. That's what dishonest fucks like you do.

When you can't refute the facts, make up your own. That's what dishonest fucks like you do.
Where did you see a fact convict? Convicts such as yourself are known experts at lying.

Where did you see a fact convict? Convicts such as yourself are known experts at lying.

The resident liar saying I'm lying. That's a hoot!!

The resident convict claiming he is telling the truth. Thats hilarious! :laugh:

First of all, I'm not a convict which makes you a liar. Secondly I am always truthful which makes you an idiot.

First of all, I'm not a convict which makes you a liar. Secondly I am always truthful which makes you an idiot.
Did you go to prison? If so you are a convict.

It would make me an ex-convict dumbass.

con·vict
verb
verb: convict; 3rd person present: convicts; past tense: convicted; past participle: convicted; gerund or present participle: convicting
kənˈvikt/
    1. 1.
    1. declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law.
      "her former boyfriend was convicted of assaulting her"
      synonyms: find guilty, sentence
      "he was convicted of sexual assault"
      antonyms: acquit
  1. noun
noun: convict; plural noun: convicts
ˈkänˌvikt/
a person found guilty of a criminal offense and serving a sentence of imprisonment.
synonyms: prisoner, inmate;More

con·vict
verb
verb: convict; 3rd person present: convicts; past tense: convicted; past participle: convicted; gerund or present participle: convicting
kənˈvikt/
    1. 1.
    1. declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law.
  1. noun
ˈkänˌvikt/
a person found guilty of a criminal offense and serving a sentence of imprisonment.
Sorry convict. We all know you are a expert liar.

Dear Abby: Ex-cons can be expert liars

"While incarcerated, inmates live with other inmates who are often smarter and more experienced. This gives them many opportunities to enhance their skills. They become experts in deceiving those around them"

Last edited:

con·vict
verb
kənˈvikt/
    1. 1.
  1. noun
ˈkänˌvikt/

"While incarcerated, inmates live with other inmates who are often smarter and more experienced. This gives them many opportunities to enhance their skills. They become experts in deceiving those around them"

Dear Abby? HAHAHAHAHAHA no wonder you're so fucking stupid!!

con·vict
verb
kənˈvikt/
    1. 1.
  1. noun
ˈkänˌvikt/

Dear Abby makes more money in a day than you have in your entire life. Point being people with experience with you cons are telling everyone you are expert liars. Its not something startling. You went to prison for a reason so we know you are untrustworthy. Practically everyone knows that.

con·vict
verb
kənˈvikt/
    1. 1.
  1. noun
ˈkänˌvikt/

Dear Abby makes more money in a day than you have in your entire life. Point being people with experience with you cons are telling everyone you are expert liars. Its not something startling. You went to prison for a reason so we know you are untrustworthy. Practically everyone knows that.

She makes more money but hasn't spent one day in prison and yet she's an expert on convicts? I went to prison for aggravated assault w/intent of which I pled guilty. I didn't lie then and I don't lie now. So you and dear Abby can pretend you know everything about prison and prison life but the fact is, you don't.

con·vict
verb
kənˈvikt/
    1. 1.
  1. noun
ˈkänˌvikt/

She makes more money but hasn't spent one day in prison and yet she's an expert on convicts? I went to prison for aggravated assault w/intent of which I pled guilty. I didn't lie then and I don't lie now. So you and dear Abby can pretend you know everything about prison and prison life but the fact is, you don't.
No stupid. Youre the expert on lying. You're a convict.

con·vict
verb
kənˈvikt/
    1. 1.
  1. noun
ˈkänˌvikt/

No stupid. Youre the expert on lying. You're a convict.

Stay ignorant my friend.

Forum List

Back