Can minorities ever eat in peace

You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

The Internet can take the consequences of practicing racism away from the coward but it can't take the cowardice away from the racist.

I have a concealed weps permit and I shit you not, I only carry when I go to Denny's or other such eateries.

It seems like you always read or see on TV shit like this, or some whack-job walks in and starts shooting the place up.

Packing a .45 - I can relax and more thoroughly enjoy my "Grand Slam" breakfast.

okay i live in a conceal carry state...what is gonna happen when this mess breaks out in a denny's or other place and two white guys pull guns and stop it......

its all fun and games till someone dies....

I have a concealed weps permit and I shit you not, I only carry when I go to Denny's or other such eateries.

It seems like you always read or see on TV shit like this, or some whack-job walks in and starts shooting the place up.

Packing a .45 - I can relax and more thoroughly enjoy my "Grand Slam" breakfast.

1911 COLT 45

Best hand gun ever made :cool:

okay i live in a conceal carry state...what is gonna happen when this mess breaks out in a denny's or other place and two white guys pull guns and stop it......

I don't care what color they are, but if someone pulls a gun in a situation like Luby's in Texas, that would have been a good thing.

Lubys Massacre

who knew the white guy would be warrior?

it is simply amazing.....people acting like animals then upset when they are treated like animals....

hell i dont tolerate that type of behavior from my animals

1911 COLT 45

Best hand gun ever made :cool:

I personally love that piece - however, you can't hit the broad side of a fucking barn at 10 paces with it.

Someone could have died in that fracas - even with no weapons present.

All one had to do was get their head banged on the edge of a table - or get hit in the temple with a ketchup bottle just the right way - DEAD.

I'll take my chances and carry a wep and stay out of any such fracas, however, one of those inbreds wants to get near me and tries to get me into their bullshit is going to be looking down the barrel of a 1982 Ruger Security Six (chrome, my personal favorite).

Forum List

Back