Can "Liberals" Still Be Called "Liberals" After Voting for Hillary?

If 10-15 years ago you had told true-blue liberals that they would be voting for someone who had been an Establishment insider all her life, who had supported every misguided military intervention in the last two decades, who had taken--and was still taking--tens of millions of dollar from foreign interests, who was taking millions of dollars from Wall Street, who had given private--and unreleased--speeches to Wall Street bankers for huge fees, who was actually a "Goldwater Girl" in high school, and who had severely flip-flopped on everything from gay marriage to the Iraq War to free trade (indeed, who, until a few months ago, was an ardent defender of NAFTA), they would have blushed and scoffed.

And if you had told them that they would vote for this person when there was a true-blue liberal in the race, i.e., Jill Stein, they would have said that was impossible.

So, can so-called "liberals" still be called "liberals" after this election? How?

What most Americans aren't thinking about is how the rest of the world is on tiptoe and very nervous about Mr. Trump. The rest of the world matters to me as we are all citizens of the planet. Mrs. Clinton's sins with the CGI and her email are laughable compared to what would happen with an obsessive-compulsive impetuous man-baby in the Oval Office who asked Chris Matthews why we couldn't use nuclear weapons in Europe and women who have had abortions should be punished.
You realize right at this moment the Democrats are the laughingstock of the world, right?

You are sadly out of touch, sir.

From Bulgaria:
trumpbulgaria.jpg

From Scotland:
trumpScotland.png

From the UAE:
trumpUAe.jpg

From the Netherlands:

trumpnetherlands.png

This is my favorite. From Australia:

trumpaustralia-1.png

From Canada:

trumpcanada.png

And I could go on, Mr. Disir. In the meantime, you need to work on global awareness.

If 10-15 years ago you had told true-blue liberals that they would be voting for someone who had been an Establishment insider all her life, who had supported every misguided military intervention in the last two decades, who had taken--and was still taking--tens of millions of dollar from foreign interests, who was taking millions of dollars from Wall Street, who had given private--and unreleased--speeches to Wall Street bankers for huge fees, who was actually a "Goldwater Girl" in high school, and who had severely flip-flopped on everything from gay marriage to the Iraq War to free trade (indeed, who, until a few months ago, was an ardent defender of NAFTA), they would have blushed and scoffed.

And if you had told them that they would vote for this person when there was a true-blue liberal in the race, i.e., Jill Stein, they would have said that was impossible.

So, can so-called "liberals" still be called "liberals" after this election? How?

What most Americans aren't thinking about is how the rest of the world is on tiptoe and very nervous about Mr. Trump. The rest of the world matters to me as we are all citizens of the planet. Mrs. Clinton's sins with the CGI and her email are laughable compared to what would happen with an obsessive-compulsive impetuous man-baby in the Oval Office who asked Chris Matthews why we couldn't use nuclear weapons in Europe and women who have had abortions should be punished.
You realize right at this moment the Democrats are the laughingstock of the world, right?
You mean Americans, because of Donald Trump.

No, I mean the Democrats and separately from Trump.

Why don't you link to something? I just posted 5 or 6 cartoons from major city newspapers around the world. There are many, many more. People in Europe, Australia, the UK and the Middle East think Americans have lost their minds.

Why won't Mr. Trump tell us how much this wall is going to cost that he is planning on building? If he is such a sharp businessman why doesn't he have a number for this project?

He just stands up at the podium and yacks "yeah, we're gonna build that wall..." And the stupid ignorant rednecks eat it up.

The creation and building of Homeland Security that Mr. Bush created is nothing more than a plague on our national debt. I can't imagine what it will cost for this fantasy wall.
More than the cost the 2006 Secure Fence Act did
H.R.6061 - 109th Congress (2005-2006): Secure Fence Act of 2006

So Mr. Trump is doubling down on a failure. He's not very bright.

And now you know why the Democrats are the laughingstock.

You realize you spelled "Republicans" wrong.

No.

If they vote for Clinton, they can no longer be called liberals, traitors and or communists would be more appropriate!

Why don't you link to something? I just posted 5 or 6 cartoons from major city newspapers around the world. There are many, many more. People in Europe, Australia, the UK and the Middle East think Americans have lost their minds.

Because I don't need to. Further, cartoons are not a source.

Worst attempt ever to try to convince liberals to deny the Democratic candidate their vote.

In OpEd pages they are a reflection of their readers.
You won't because you can't. You talk out of your @ss much like Mr. Trump.
donald-trump-french-political-cartoon_401x209.gif

No.

Mr. Disir:
empty-suit-chair.jpg

No.

Mr. Disir:
empty-suit-chair.jpg

I'm a female.

Start here:
Why China Dreads a Hillary Clinton Presidency

and move here:
Clinton's Latin American clangers | Mark Weisbrot

What makes Democrats laughingstocks is that you don't get it. You are oblivious to this.

The media has been proven to be completely tied in with Dem. Yes, the facts are out there. Don't tey me. Darkfister posted all about it. Dont try me!

With that said, no one very good will try for the job since RWR on the right side. Trump is trying to break this chummy slushy little game you SAPs lap up like pablum.

The left could run jeff dahmer and 24-7 jaketoetapper maadcow wolf would tell you SAPs how great he is. Money talks, your money, fools.

In OpEd pages they are a reflection of their readers.
You won't because you can't. You talk out of your @ss much like Mr. Trump.
donald-trump-french-political-cartoon_401x209.gif

Maybe if "liberal" sources 'splain it to you...........

Remember this?
She used a State Department office closely involved with counterinsurgency efforts in Afghanistan and Iraq to aid the coup regime in Honduras.
How Hillary Clinton Militarized US Policy in Honduras

Point is: you better wake up. No one who is any good is willing to run the media gauntlet. You will lose your country, almost already lost. Hrc is evil lifetime lying theif.

Plain and simple, Trump is outside shot to blow up this little game.....media/dem/rino=$20T=collapse. Wake up.

The liberals who vote for Clinton will still be liberals the day after the election...

...and the conservatives who vote for Trump will still be mentally retarded.

No.

Mr. Disir:
empty-suit-chair.jpg

Clean your own house before you worry what your crazy neighbors are up to. When you clean for 1 yr....you can look over fence.

The liberals who vote for Clinton will still be liberals the day after the election...

"Liberals" voting for Clinton need to understand they are voting for fracking, the TPP and the continuation of the war state. If this is the basis of modern liberalism then I should find another term to define myself as. Any suggestions?

"Liberals" voting for Clinton need to understand they are voting for fracking, the TPP and the continuation of the war state. If this is the basis of modern liberalism then I should find another term to define myself as. Any suggestions?

Why do you have to redefine yourself?

Why do you have to redefine yourself?
I don't, it was just a clumsy attempt at making a point.

Forum List

Back