Hillary gets Intel briefing...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Id like to know how many times she had to visit the bathroom to change her depends. Can you imagine the embarrassment she had when objectively confronted with the state of the world....knowing she was the key contributor to the chaos and main supporter of obabbles lead from behind and bend over at every challenge strategy...when the proper path was iron willed leadership?

The height of irony

Hillary Clinton receives first intelligence briefing in New York

firstlady.jpg

I wonder if the Intel folks were able to explain to her, what our policy in Syria is.

Policy? We have policy in Syria? It seems to be a clusterfuck of epic proportions

that is the admins policy

it was first observed at the beginning of the admin

with the Russian reset/overcharge button

--LOL

Like I said...clusterfuck. This administration has absolutely no idea what to do in the ME

or anywhere else for that matter

I wonder if the Intel folks were able to explain to her, what our policy in Syria is.

Policy? We have policy in Syria? It seems to be a clusterfuck of epic proportions

--LOL

Like I said...clusterfuck. This administration has absolutely no idea what to do in the ME

They are too busy trying to be social justice warriors and fucking up America

--LOL

They are too busy trying to be social justice warriors and fucking up America

not sure about social justice

however they do seem to be big into the Fuck The Police movement

Id like to know how many times she had to visit the bathroom to change her depends.
Why such interest in her bowel movements? That's kind of bizzare if you ask me. But, if that is your thing...

Anyway, I'm betting not as often as you. But then again, you probably just dump in your pants.

Forum List

Back