Can liberals promise me something?

It is amazing to see D voters continue to support her. She is the epitome of corruption, deceit, elitism, opportunism, and entirely owned by the billionaire class...and as Powell said, "Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”

Oh how far the D party has fallen.

Last edited:
After yesterday's drugged speech on her plane, it seems the bitch is living off of a drug cocktail of Valium, Prozac, and anything else they can find....can't wait to see her performance in the debate...Wonder if they can hypnotize her straight??

Proving me right once again. I'm almost tired of being right. lol
You are very, very delusional. Put the crack pipe down.

I said a year or more ago that Hillary Clinton was a very poor choice for the Democrats because she's the one candidate that would give the Republicans a chance to win an election they should not win.

Now you people are praying that nothing happens that would allow another Democrat to replace Clinton.

See? I was right.

I said a year or more ago that Hillary Clinton was a very poor choice for the Democrats because she's the one candidate that would give the Republicans a chance to win an election they should not win.

Now you people are praying that nothing happens that would allow another Democrat to replace Clinton.

See? I was right.
No, from the beginning I was wanting you to chose Clinton. Now I hope you Don't throw her to the curb again.

See? I was right.
No, from the beginning I was wanting you to chose Clinton. Now I hope you Don't throw her to the curb again.

You're illiterate.

See? I was right.

You're illiterate.
I'm illiterate because you can't read?

See? I was right.

You're illiterate.

No, you're illiterate because you can't read what I posted.

Can you promise me you will not let Hillary drop out of the race? Please!

they are stuck with the old girl

elect-hillary-now-i6786.jpg

See? I was right.

You're illiterate.

No, I read it, but you support her blindly. So I'm asking you to continue. Even if a half black man jumps in the race.

See? I was right.

You're illiterate.

No, I read it, but you support her blindly. So I'm asking you to continue. Even if a half black man jumps in the race.

That's because you're stupid.

Forum List

Back