Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pneumonia

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Both, and more.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hillary Clinton does get Parkinson's, can we expect to see Donald Trump immitate her by shaking his head and waving his arms about?

If Hillary Clinton does get Parkinson's, can we expect to see Donald Trump immitate her by shaking his head and waving his arms about?

I think it will be enough to watch her constantly collapsing, short-circuiting, and having seizure-esque reactions. Thanks for asking...

Parkinsonians do not wave their arms about as a MANIFESTATION of their disease----the may do so
as a manifestion of the treating meds

Trump has tourettes! Look! It's proof!

Trump handicap.gif

Why are you keeping up that old picture of Hillary? Did you SEE her last night on the plane? She is sick again. Maybe out of bed too soon. Anyway, you could update your ammunition.

Trump has tourettes! Look! It's proof!

View attachment 90053

He's impersonating a retarded person, such as yourself.

Judging by the liberal reactions, his impersonation skills are spot on.

^^^^^^^^^
Says the brain-dead retard who wonders if Hillary has Parkinson's.

lol

Are you saying that the PHD MD presented in the video is a retarded person?

I am sorry to say, you don't have the necessary qualifications to produce that diagnosis, although he has.

It will be great fun to see an American president mock other people, world leaders, and Americans. I cannot wait for the show.

if he does, then Dims won't know whether to accuse him of lying about having Parkinson's or for attacking the disabled!

It will be great fun to see an American president mock other people, world leaders, and Americans. I cannot wait for the show.

Calling them deplorables and such?

Can someone provide some video examples of their Parkinson's diagnosis?

There must be a ton of it out there.
I've known a few people with Parkinsons. It can be subtle and hard to diagnose symptoms at first. However, the trembling/shaking hands is something that has always been evident pretty early. And Clinton does not have that; that's a symptom that medication can't hide. Ironically, it wouldn't surprise me if her husband does.

Can someone provide some video examples of their Parkinson's diagnosis? There must be a ton of it out there..
I've known a few people with Parkinsons. It can be subtle and hard to diagnose symptoms at first. However, the trembling/shaking hands is something that has always been evident pretty early. And Clinton does not have that; that's a symptom that medication can't hide. Ironically, it wouldn't surprise me if her husband does.
Well, maybe someone will throw a videos out of Hillary shaking with Parkinson's.

If not, precisely where did that diagnosis come from?

Can someone provide some video examples of their Parkinson's diagnosis? There must be a ton of it out there..
Well, maybe someone will throw a videos out of Hillary shaking with Parkinson's.

If not, precisely where did that diagnosis come from?
Beats me. I haven't seen her have a seizure either. Or evidence of brain damage. They're nutjobs, imo.

Well, maybe someone will throw a videos out of Hillary shaking with Parkinson's. If not, precisely where did that diagnosis come from?.
Beats me. I haven't seen her have a seizure either. Or evidence of brain damage. They're nutjobs, imo.
But they saw it on the internet! It MUST be true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back