Can liberals just admit they are racist?

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
Thats all they talk about. They point to racism when there is none. They constantly seperate people into smaller groups. Racism is their only cry when they don't want people to talk about the real issues. How exploitive is that? Its very racist.

If you're a racist.. your aren't a Conservative.

Simple as that.

Not according to the dictionary.

Look..if you guys want to start your own language..have at it.

Robert Byrd, Al Gore Sr. Just two of a very long list of Democrat racists.

Sometimes people start out stupid and grow to learn the error of their ways.

We call that a liberal thing.

Sometimes people start out stupid and never learn.

We call that a conservative thing.

:eusa_whistle:

Holy Smokes,
If you're racist..you aren't liberal.

Simple as that.

I'm running right now to go dig out my pink puddle boots (chits gotten DEEP,) after I get off the floor from LAUGHING my ass off.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Can liberals just admit they are racist?

I can.

I cannot help but notice if a person is different than I am.

Can you?

I'm also a sexist because I cannot help but notice people's gender.

I'm also a classist because I notice when people are much poorer than I am, or much richer.

ALL of us notice these differences and we all react to those differences so to SOME EXTENT we are all racists, sexists and classists.

It HOW we react to those differences that makes all the difference.

Simple as that.

Simple as that.

That is exactly what they are trying to do.

The Destruction of Language

Reason occurs mostly through the medium of language, and so the destruction of reason requires the destruction of language. An underlying notion of conservative politics is that words and phrases of language are like territory in warfare: owned and controlled by one side or the other. One of the central goals of conservatism, as for example with Newt Gingrich's lists of words, is to take control of every word and phrase in the English language.

George Bush, likewise, owes his election in great measure to a new language that his people engineered for him. His favorite word, for example, is "heart". This type of linguistic engineering is highly evolved in the business milieu from which conservative public relations derives, and it is the day-to-day work of countless conservative think tanks. Bush's people, and the concentric circles of punditry around them, are worlds away from John Kerry deciding on a moment's notice that he is going to start the word "values". They do not use a word unless they have an integrated communications strategy for taking control of that word throughout the whole of society.

Read more at link.

Thats all they talk about. They point to racism when there is none. They constantly seperate people into smaller groups. Racism is their only cry when they don't want people to talk about the real issues. How exploitive is that? Its very racist.

They also support institutional racism with government policies such as affirmative action. I always assume a liberal is racist until they prove otherwise. That's the safest bet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^GOOD GRIEF.:lol::cuckoo:

Funny Steph, even Frank Luntz who authored the talking points crafted to destroy any reform that helps the people and was constantly parroted during the healthcare debate by Republicans admits liberals don't have 'word smiths' like him.

Simple as that.

Simple as that.

According to the dictionary? :lol:

We've found another clueless liberal, folks. Let's all laugh at the liberal.

stupid_liberal_bumper_sticker-p128360553606927480trl0_400.jpg

Simple as that.

Really?

So how come you guys are the first to play the race card against anyone who disagrees with the Messiah? That's racism.

Lots of Blacks are racist
Lots of Hispanics are racist

Your party is full of racists. You welcome them with open arms.

Stop using race as a weapon to silence those who disagree with you. Just an idea.

Personally I think telling a group of people they aren't good enough on their own and need the intervention of a higher power for equality is as racist as it gets.

Simple as that.

According to the dictionary? :lol:

We've found another clueless liberal, folks. Let's all laugh at the liberal.

stupid_liberal_bumper_sticker-p128360553606927480trl0_400.jpg

My job deals with a method of making machines communicate between each other. That involves a standard or a protocol that both can agree on. Once you start screwing around with that agreed upon protocol, communication becomes difficult or impossible.

You guys want to screw around with language. I am determined to make sure that stays with you guys. We get your code talking crapola..but we aren't going to make it the norm.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4&feature=related]YouTube - I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee[/ame]

The pee wee defense will never extracate the republican party from its racists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back