Can Liberals Grasp Reality Any More?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So if I say that I am a 6'5" Chinese woman (when in reality I am a 5'11" white male) why do liberals have a difficult time saying 'No, the reality is that you are an average size white male'? Why do liberals have such a freakingly hard time asserting that someone is wrong for claiming an identity that they do not have in Reality?

Are all liberals now Reality-challenged?

Last edited:
Why so surprised?

This is, after all, the ideology that generally believes that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

Liberalism has solidly divorced itself from reality, and from sanity.
Agreed, but they are also the ones that have taken over the Education establishment at all levels and are mentally abusing our students with their ideological insanity.

WhyLiberalsSoConfused_zpsnjtl9zmi.jpg

Why so surprised?

This is, after all, the ideology that generally believes that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

Liberalism has solidly divorced itself from reality, and from sanity.
Bruce Jenner doesn't believe he's a woman.

Wow, just had this post fresh in my mind as I listened to Hillary give her victory speech for NY...now I think I understand her rhetoric.

Just like Jenner is a woman, so is Hillary a competent, honest, highly experienced stateswoman.

Wow, its like the scales were lifted from my eyes.

So if I say that I am a 6'5" Chinese woman (when in reality I am a 5'11" white male) why do liberals have a difficult time saying 'No, the reality is that you are an average size white male'? Why do liberals have such a freakingly hard time asserting that someone is wrong for claiming an identity that they do not have in Reality?

Are all liberals now Reality-challenged?

And here’s the explanation as to why your thread fails as a hasty generalization fallacy:

“This fallacy is committed when a person draws a conclusion about a population based on a sample that is not large enough.

People often commit Hasty Generalizations because of bias or prejudice. For example, someone who is a sexist might conclude that all women are unfit to fly jet fighters because one woman crashed one. People also commonly commit Hasty Generalizations because of laziness or sloppiness. It is very easy to simply leap to a conclusion and much harder to gather an adequate sample and draw a justified conclusion. Thus, avoiding this fallacy requires minimizing the influence of bias and taking care to select a sample that is large enough.”

Fallacy: Hasty Generalization

"Can Liberals Grasp Reality Any More?"

Obviously most on the right can’t grasp what a hasty generalization fallacy is anymore – this thread being one of many examples.
Will you state for the record that a man can change into a woman? Case closed. When it comes to anyone on the loopy Left, it is not a generalization. You people have lost your minds and expect us to respect your delusion.

Forum List

Back