anti gun nutter won't give endorsement to woman who wants to own a gun..the next step.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....the next stage of the anti-gun hysteria begins.......treating normal gun owners as non persons....which let's anti gunners punish them...

A woman admits to a professor she wants to get a gun....now the professor refuses to give her an endorsement.....

Professor Withholding Recommendation for Female Student Who Likes Guns - Breitbart

Writing in The Chronicle of Higher Education, the professor described growing up with guns in the house and even talked about shooting events that were held at the college she attended. But she suggests incidents like the October 1 shooting in the gun-free zone at Umpqua Community College are causing second thoughts. Moreover, she says active-shooter drills that require professors to “shelter-in-place” have unnerved her, making her even more unsure about supporting a pro-gun student.

The professor also says she is not sure where Sarah stands on the “political failures” that stifled the passage of more gun control in recent years. The professor believes the failure to pass more gun control has cost lives and ended the “sense of safety” educators once enjoyed.

The professor concludes:

How can I say that I don’t want to support students who are gun enthusiasts, without getting put on some sort of list? You know — Santa Shoot 2.0. I mean, she’s applying to a teacher-credential program, for God’s sake. I wish the way forward was more black and white to me — that I knew what to do in this situation. But I don’t.

Yep....the next stage of the anti-gun hysteria begins.......treating normal gun owners as non persons....which let's anti gunners punish them...

A woman admits to a professor she wants to get a gun....now the professor refuses to give her an endorsement.....

Professor Withholding Recommendation for Female Student Who Likes Guns - Breitbart

Writing in The Chronicle of Higher Education, the professor described growing up with guns in the house and even talked about shooting events that were held at the college she attended. But she suggests incidents like the October 1 shooting in the gun-free zone at Umpqua Community College are causing second thoughts. Moreover, she says active-shooter drills that require professors to “shelter-in-place” have unnerved her, making her even more unsure about supporting a pro-gun student.

The professor also says she is not sure where Sarah stands on the “political failures” that stifled the passage of more gun control in recent years. The professor believes the failure to pass more gun control has cost lives and ended the “sense of safety” educators once enjoyed.

The professor concludes:

How can I say that I don’t want to support students who are gun enthusiasts, without getting put on some sort of list? You know — Santa Shoot 2.0. I mean, she’s applying to a teacher-credential program, for God’s sake. I wish the way forward was more black and white to me — that I knew what to do in this situation. But I don’t.
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The professor concludes:

Yet the lefties continue to accuse the right of living in fear.

Forum List

Back