Can it be the water in Orlando?

sorry folks ----I must have missed-----what reason did the "IDEALIST" provide as JUSTIFICATION for the noble deed?

No religious zealotry here. Just plain old greed. Had this plot not been foiled, I wonder how many would have died so this guy could make a killing in the stock market.

Florida man arrested for plotting to bomb Target stores so company's stock would plunge

"Hang 'im" is becoming my stock answer for assholes such as this. Why keep them alive?
The scary part is, the maximum he'll get is ten years. Then what?

And Florida taxpayers will pay for his ten years.

No religious zealotry here. Just plain old greed. Had this plot not been foiled, I wonder how many would have died so this guy could make a killing in the stock market.

Florida man arrested for plotting to bomb Target stores so company's stock would plunge

"Hang 'im" is becoming my stock answer for assholes such as this. Why keep them alive?
Because you have no right to kill people.

Depends upon circumstances. Do you really want to argue that?

In Florida and Texas it depends because Stand Your Ground and Castle Laws might apply...

So this guy who wanted to kill people, should have the right to live? I say, give him his day in court, when he is found out to be a Terrorist, then execute him like they did Timothy McVeigh and show that America once again has "Balls" when it comes to fighting crime. And if a liberal says that is inhumane, then execute that liberal, for then liberals would think twice about trying to save a "MURDERER".

If there is anyone intelligent around to argue with, yes.

So this guy who wanted to kill people, should have the right to live? I say, give him his day in court, when he is found out to be a Terrorist, then execute him like they did Timothy McVeigh and show that America once again has "Balls" when it comes to fighting crime. And if a liberal says that is inhumane, then execute that liberal, for then liberals would think twice about trying to save a "MURDERER".
Execute him for what capital crime?

With that statement, you just lost the argument.

With that statement, you just lost the argument.
One cannot lose what was never there to begin with.

Forum List

Back