"Can I get me a hunting License here?"

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
ROFL:

In Pike County’s city of Buchanan, Kerry’s motorcade stopped at the Village Grocery Store, where he paid $140 for a hunting license he plans to use during a hunting trip and campaign stop in Youngstown this week.

“Can I get me a hunting license here?” Kerry asked store owners Paul and Debra McKnight.

Can I get me a hunting license?

-Cp said:
ROFL:

In Pike County?s city of Buchanan, Kerry?s motorcade stopped at the Village Grocery Store, where he paid $140 for a hunting license he plans to use during a hunting trip and campaign stop in Youngstown this week.

?Can I get me a hunting license here?? Kerry asked store owners Paul and Debra McKnight.

One thing I hate is a caviar slurpin billionaire, trying to act like a
good ole boy!

Mr. P said:
good ole boy!

Yes, it's so insulting that he thinks midwestern "hicks" have bad grammar.
The guy is a chameleon, a parody of a president.

What would the reaction be if President Bush had said the same thing with the same diction in the same situation? Just curious.

nakedemperor said:
What would the reaction be if President Bush had said the same thing with the same diction in the same situation? Just curious.

Wouldn't be too surprising seeing as how he's a Texan - where they walk with a swagger, talk with chew in their mouth and shoot ya if you don't leave their property...

It's when you have a pompous asshole like Kerry who tries to hard to fit in to places he doesn't that gets under people's skin..

Mr. P said:
good ole boy!

f*gg*ts... Johnny looked oh so natural a-huntin' thar.. What an absolute ass-hat...

nakedemperor said:

He wouldnt. President Bush doesnt pander in such a gay manner.

OK, I hunt birds and what I find even more disgusting that "Where can I git me a hunting license?" is that:

a) He was too lazy to even carry his own goose back from the blind. How many good ole boys would let you get away with that? If you can windsurf, you should be able to carry a friggin' goose a hundred yards or so back from the blind. Mr. Macho?

b) There were four hunters and they came back with 4 geese. All we have is Kerry's word that he was actually able to shoot one. I suspect one of the other guys winged one and let Kerry sluice it so he would technically have shot a goose.

Do you think he named his goose "Charlie" to remind him of the good ole days when he, by his own admission, was slaughtering innocent Vietnamese?

Oh well, I hope it cost him a few PETA votes.

-Cp said:
ROFL:

In Pike County’s city of Buchanan, Kerry’s motorcade stopped at the Village Grocery Store, where he paid $140 for a hunting license he plans to use during a hunting trip and campaign stop in Youngstown this week.

“Can I get me a hunting license here?” Kerry asked store owners Paul and Debra McKnight.

Fuck no... and get the hell otta here before we blow your frickin' ass off. (Should have been the response.)

Pale Rider said:
Fuck no... and get the hell otta here before we blow your frickin' ass off. (Should have been the response.)

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Reminds me of a guy in a local convenience store I stop in.

He wears a baseball hat, on the front is printed, "I Don't call 911".

It goes well with the 9mm strapped to his side.

nakedemperor said:

Well according to liberals, thatd be how he spoke all the time. So i guess there wouldnt be any news to report.

Forum List

Back