Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

99% BLACK HOODS = BLACK SUPREMACY OMG THE HORROR OF IT ALL!

Blacks don't go to Idaho you fool. Are you stupid?

You just told me that blacks are discriminated against in Idaho. So how are blacks discriminated against when they don't go to the state? And you ask if I'm stupid?

Yes and even Lilly White Shasta County where I’m at is only 89% Non Minority
Yea, with Latins, not blacks. Latins are all across this country and tolerated because whires don't want to do the real work. Try and keep up. The one's doing the hard labor jobs are the Latins.

There have been Dozens of Black NFL players drafted and Free Agents looked at from Idaho Schools in last few years
Exactly! For playing sports in college, not because they want them to settle down in the suburbs. You folks really are stuck on stupid. This game has been playing out for decades and you pretend no one knows about it. Everyone who has a functioning brain, and is honest, knows this is the game.

Exactly! For playing sports in college, not because they want them to settle down in the suburbs. You folks really are stuck on stupid. This game has been playing out for decades and you pretend no one knows about it. Everyone who has a functioning brain, and is honest, knows this is the game.
Reverse Gentrification has been in Idaho for decades

Out of town from a military base or a college? I already said those places are off limits. The idea is to kill them without getting caught.

You can't be this stupid. You can't jam 1% of a states population on one single military base. How big do you think these places are anyway? Nobody in any of your selected states disallows minorities from moving or living there. It's not only a stupid claim, but illegal as well. Blacks choose not to live there.

Reverse Gentrification has been in Idaho for decades
There you go. You just made my case for me. Why would Idaho want a bunch of blacks who were raised up in section housing, while gentrification is ongoing?

You can't be this stupid. You can't jam 1% of a states population on one single military base. How big do you think these places are anyway? Nobody in any of your selected states disallows minorities from moving or living there. It's not only a stupid claim, but illegal as well. Blacks choose not to live there.
Between the military and college students, you yourself posted up the numbers. They are no more than about ten to twelve thousand. Idaho has them corralled and protected from this white supremacy state.

Forum List

Back