Can conservatives name a specific stance of Elizabeth Warren they don't like?

For the tards who are too tarded to look it up and see I am right, Elizabeth Warren listed herself as a Minority Law Teacher in the Association of American Law Schools faculty directory in the mid-80s. She then dropped that entry in 1995..

Now here's the hard part to grasp, tards. To be in the faculty directory, you have to already be hired.

It was not on her application.

1200px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

For the tards who are too tarded to look it up and see I am right, Elizabeth Warren listed herself as a Minority Law Teacher in the Association of American Law Schools faculty directory in the mid-80s. She then dropped that entry in 1995..

Now here's the hard part to grasp, tards. To be in the faculty directory, you have to already be hired.

1200px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png
What makes you believe Truth is a Soviet ideal, Con?

So she lied on her bio? That makes it OK for you, G5000?

Last edited:
When someone misrepresents themselves as a minority for career advancement that's NOT acceptable. It's gaming the system.

I realize this is tough but she listed herself as minority/Indian multple times on multiple occasions. Doubtless she had to check a box somewhere on an application.

She she lied on her bio? That makes it OK for you, G5000?
No, that is not ok.

But I was disputing the claim she lied on her job application. These dumb shits always overreach instead of taking down opponents with the truth. And that gives their opponents the upper hand. They never seem to fucking figure that out!

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger.

Poor little far left drone!

U. Penn and Harvard Made Federal Filings Based On Warren's Representations

Yet Warren did not identify as Native American as a child or when applying to college or law school. Instead Warren waited until her late 30′s, around the time she joined the U. Penn. Law School, and then used that identification only in connection with establishing herself for employment purposes as a minority.

In September 15, 2012, The Boston Globe ran a 3,000 word lead article regarding Warren’s supposed Native American ancestry. This article is a primary source to which Warren defenders turn to support Warren’s claim of Native American ancestry and family lore.

No, that is not ok.

But I was disputing the claim she lied on her job application. These dumb shits always overreach instead of taking down opponents with the truth. And that gives their opponents the upper hand. They never seem to fucking figure that out!

Says the far left drone!

I realize this is tough but she listed herself as minority/Indian multple times on multiple occasions. Doubtless she had to check a box somewhere on an application.
Nope. You are manufacturing that utter bullshit in your head.

If it had been on a job application, you dipshits would be posting it in giant photos all over the internet.

Elizabeth Warren is a far greater threat in her actual policies. But the tards are unable to hold their own in such conversations, so their manipulators feed them digestible bullshit to make them feel like they can hold their own in a fight about Warren.

Stay out of it, kids. Let the grownups work her over.

Nope. You are manufacturing that utter bullshit in your head.

If it had been on a job application, you dipshits would be posting it in giant photos all over the internet.
Me and theBoston Globe, asshole.
Elizabeth Warren was listed as a minority professor in law directories in the 80s and 90s - The Boston Globe

Elizabeth Warren is a far greater threat in her actual policies. But the tards are unable to hold their own in such conversations, so their manipulators feed them digestible bullshit to make them feel like they can hold their own in a fight about Warren.

Stay out of it, kids. Let the grownups work her over.

See how the far left drones act when they are wrong!

They would much rather watch the world burn than admit to being wrong!

When someone misrepresents themselves as a minority for career advancement that's NOT acceptable. It's gaming the system.

Come on man, at the time she submitted her application COMMUNISTS were a minority.

Nowadays they are not.

.Let me ask you , will Commissar Warren look dignified in this outfit?

leonid-brezhnev_1-t.jpeg

You see, while you tards are shouting, "Fauxcahontas" and giggling to yourselves, Warren is out there putting actual policies on the table. And people are buying her solutions because America has some big problems and all you guys have is your little 3rd grader dicks in your hands.

No, that is not ok.

So you're not disputing that Warren lied...you're just disputing where it took place? Hope you feel good with that, G5000...I personally would be embarrassed to argue that.

You see, while you tards are shouting, "Fauxcahontas" and giggling to yourselves, Warren is out there putting actual policies on the table. And people are buying her solutions because America has some big problems and all you guys have is your little 3rd grader dicks in your hands.

PARASITIC STUPID AMERICANS WILL VOTE FOR ANYONE WHO PROMISES TO:

1- feed them
2- clothe them
3- insure them
4- quench their thirst
5- educate them
6- Continue the Demopublican welfare/warfare state

Was it on her application? I just want to be clear.. for like the 100th time...

:lol:

Forum List

Back