Can conservatives name a specific stance of Elizabeth Warren they don't like?

You see, while you tards are shouting, "Fauxcahontas" and giggling to yourselves, Warren is out there putting actual policies on the table. And people are buying her solutions because America has some big problems and all you guys have is your little 3rd grader dicks in your hands.
SO we've had pages of disagreements with Warren's views on policies and you're talking about her putting policies on the table?

Can you imagine the LMSM reaction if Sarah Palin claimed to be Eskimo because of her Cheekbones?
Or if she said she reads all the newspapers?

amazon-one-click.jpg
Kneepads.jpg

For the tards who are too tarded to look it up and see I am right, Elizabeth Warren listed herself as a Minority Law Teacher in the Association of American Law Schools faculty directory in the mid-80s. She then dropped that entry in 1995..

Now here's the hard part to grasp, tards. To be in the faculty directory, you have to already be hired.

It was not on her application.

So she was hired as a minority law teacher, right?

Maybe Lizzy felt like she was born with the wrong body and identified more with Native Americans so if a guy can be a woman a white chick can be an Indian. Liberalism is all about what you feel, facts are unimportant.

Maybe Lizzy felt like she was born with the wrong body and identified more with Native Americans so if a guy can be a woman a white chick can be an Indian. Liberalism is all about what you feel, facts are unimportant.

I think I'm a red Solo cup trapped in a burrito's body...

........ These dumb shits always overreach instead of taking down opponents with the truth. And that gives their opponents the upper hand. They never seem to fucking figure that out.

Personally I'd rather see her taken down with a high powered rifle than a lie. Much more permanent.

Forum List

Back