Can conservatives name a specific stance of Elizabeth Warren they don't like?

I feel like the right hates her simply because republicans in office do. If you dislike her, then name a stance of hers you don't like. Otherwise, admit you dislike her for the sake of disliking her.

If you were intelligent, you would want her as president.
I don't like it when she assumes a wide legged stance...contributes to global warming, no doubt, yo...

I feel like the right hates her simply because republicans in office do. If you dislike her, then name a stance of hers you don't like. Otherwise, admit you dislike her for the sake of disliking her.

I don't like it when she assumes a wide legged stance...contributes to global warming, no doubt, yo...
Looks like another billy troll thread fail. We've named plenty of policies she supports we all hate.

She supports bigger government.
She thinks that the Federal Government is the answer to all of our problems just like Obama does.

The list is long and varied ...

1) Supports the Federal Assault Weapons ban

2) Supports Obamacare

3) Opposed privatization of Medicare

4) Opposed Veterans Medical Voucher program

5) Supported stripping the standing army based, not on mission, but to balance the budget

6) Supported US disposing of nuclear materials without concordant move by opposing countries

7) Supports DREAM act

8) Opposed 'Secure Communities' immigration enforcement program

9) Opposes 'Right to Work' legislation

10) Support Unions (a significant contributor, you think?) without regard for impact

11) Created foundation for Occupy Wall Street movement

12) Consistently supports raising taxes (on all levels)

13) Wants abortion litmus test of Supreme Court nominees

14) Wants to mandate churches provide birth control

15) Immediate withdrawal from Afghanistan without consideration for impact

16) Lies

... and the list goes on.

She did not claim Native American heritage on her job application. You have been badly misinformed.

It was on that or a college application.

Besides, she's a woman so she has no legitimate place in politics (or the business and academic worlds) to begin with.

Can you imagine the LMSM reaction if Sarah Palin claimed to be Eskimo because of her Cheekbones?

I think the whole Cherokee thing is for the partisan tards who cannot discuss matters of any significance just so they can feel like they are participating in the political process.

Nope. You are parroting exactly what your hack partisan manipulators want you to parrot, but it is not true.

She's a woman; she should be beaten bloody merely for sticking her nose in politics to begun with. She represents the Communistwealth I live in so I know how disgusting she is.

For the tards who are too tarded to look it up and see I am right, Elizabeth Warren listed herself as a Minority Law Teacher in the Association of American Law Schools faculty directory in the mid-80s. She then dropped that entry in 1995..

Now here's the hard part to grasp, tards. To be in the faculty directory, you have to already be hired.

It was not on her application.

I think that I just read that it's OK to tell lies so long as you stop repeating them.
You mean like the lie she claimed to be a Cherokee on her job application?

Apparently you rubes think the more you repeat something you want to believe, the truer it becomes!

Forum List

Back