Can Beto please come to my house to take my ar15

I can make a shotgun out of two pipes and a shell. You are too late. Not to mention 3D printing machines and the advances they have made. It's over. One day all mankind will have a gun because of your side's stupid rhetoric and obsession with disarming peaceful people who are only practicing their rights

Food for thought, Penelope:
70903565_10216095804407890_8016789915226341376_n.jpg

I dont want conflict, but I will handle it if it comes in defense of my life and my loved ones. You are asking for mass shootings and violence.

Let that sink in.

Plus a lot of the people you expect to enforce this stupidity...are not on your side.

God that would be fun.......

He stated it would be voluntary.

Mandatory Buy Back......how is that "Voluntary?" Is it the same way rape is consensual sex?

"As with many of our laws, we don't go door to door searching people's homes to see if they are, in fact, breaking the law," he said. "We expect people to comply with the law."

He cited recent conversations with gun owners that led him to believe that those who would be unwilling to hand over their rifles were the "far outlier." "Most Americans are going to comply with the law," he said.

"I'm going to work with ... law enforcement to make sure that we implement this in the most effective way possible," O'Rourke said when asked how he would deal with people who did not willingly surrender their firearms.
Beto O’Rourke on his gun confiscation plan: 'No, it’s not voluntary'
He expects people to ‘comply with the law’ as he violates the constitution.

it doesn't say anything in the Constitution about making laws concerning guns,

you have a lot to complain about, as tramp pissess on the constitution every day, the founders are crying.
We have a right to bear arms to protect ourselves from morons like you and beto.

Mandatory Buy Back......how is that "Voluntary?" Is it the same way rape is consensual sex?

"As with many of our laws, we don't go door to door searching people's homes to see if they are, in fact, breaking the law," he said. "We expect people to comply with the law."

He cited recent conversations with gun owners that led him to believe that those who would be unwilling to hand over their rifles were the "far outlier." "Most Americans are going to comply with the law," he said.

"I'm going to work with ... law enforcement to make sure that we implement this in the most effective way possible," O'Rourke said when asked how he would deal with people who did not willingly surrender their firearms.

Beto is lying. There...fixed that for you. If they didn't want their AR-15s they would sell them....

you have a lot to complain about, as tramp pissess on the constitution every day, the founders are crying.

How is he trampling on the Constitution...please cite examples...

You mean other than the 2nd Amendment....the 4th Amendment...the 5th Amendment....?

My right to keep and use arms for self defense is not negotiable...the government was established to defend that right. Your dumbass thinks we will give up because of fines. You're high, Penelope.

Well the constitution did not say what kind of gun you are entitled to.

So have you admitted you're full of shit about Beta saying this was voluntary ?

My right to keep and use arms for self defense is not negotiable...the government was established to defend that right. Your dumbass thinks we will give up because of fines. You're high, Penelope.

So have you admitted you're full of shit about Beta saying this was voluntary ?

Do you think they will answer the question......if a mandatory buy back is not confiscation, then is rape consensual sex?

lol Beto drew all the internet tough guys outta the prepper-bunkers to feel big and tough making threats about their cold dead hands and such.

I love politics. Its like a super dumb movie.

Yeah...it did.....Arms....that means what you can wear, bear or carry, as Ginsburg stated...

You don't want to do that. You 2nd Amendment advocates don't realize what you are dealing with. The slightest provocation might get you on a list that you don't want to be on. It's best to let the clown car make their crazy statements and laugh at them.

Yeah...it did.....Arms....that means what you can wear, bear or carry, as Ginsburg stated...

The government can decide what kind of arms. You can wear , bear and carry a pistol or hunting rifle.

The government can decide what kind of arms. You can wear , bear and carry a pistol or hunting rifle.

WRong...the Supreme Court already ruled on this ....and Scalia, who wrote the opinion in D.C. v Heller later wrote that the AR-15 is protected by the 2nd Amendment.....you don't know what you are talking about.....

Do you understand that the hunting rifle you posted about is an actual weapon of war, used by the military? Do you understand that?

Forum List

Back