Can Beto please come to my house to take my ar15

God that would be fun.......

He stated it would be voluntary.

Mandatory Buy Back......how is that "Voluntary?" Is it the same way rape is consensual sex?

"As with many of our laws, we don't go door to door searching people's homes to see if they are, in fact, breaking the law," he said. "We expect people to comply with the law."

He cited recent conversations with gun owners that led him to believe that those who would be unwilling to hand over their rifles were the "far outlier." "Most Americans are going to comply with the law," he said.

"I'm going to work with ... law enforcement to make sure that we implement this in the most effective way possible," O'Rourke said when asked how he would deal with people who did not willingly surrender their firearms.
Beto O’Rourke on his gun confiscation plan: 'No, it’s not voluntary'
He expects people to ‘comply with the law’ as he violates the constitution.

it doesn't say anything in the Constitution about making laws concerning guns,

you have a lot to complain about, as tramp pissess on the constitution every day, the founders are crying.
Shut up.

You're asking for guerilla warfare in the streets, Penelope. You think guerillas can't beat tanks and aircraft...think again. It's happened before.

Frannie....You want to make him SOIL HIMSELF again?

dO365ZR.png

Are you willing to have the gun confiscation conflict spill into your neighborhood? They publish voting habits in every newspaper. People will come for you too. It won't end pretty.

if he is the Potus he is not going to come to your house, he will send the cops.

Well no shit !!

Did you actually believe, that we believe he would be going to every house in America ?

By chance did you hang on to the belief that Santa Clause went to all of our houses in one night ?

They will do vehicle checks like at the border. And if you get caught with one, you will owe a hefty fine.

if he is the Potus he is not going to come to your house, he will send the cops.

Well no shit !!

Did you actually believe, that we believe he would be going to every house in America ?

By chance did you hang on to the belief that Santa Clause went to all of our houses in one night ?

They will do vehicle checks like at the border. And if you get caught with one, you will owe a hefty fine.
Or you'll have a shoot out with a bunch of dead rebels and cops.

My right to keep and use arms for self defense is not negotiable...the government was established to defend that right. Your dumbass thinks we will give up because of fines. You're high, Penelope.

Well no shit !!

And you will be a dead rebels or is that a redneck? If you shoot a cop, jail for life.

Well no shit !!

And you will be a dead rebels or is that a redneck? If you shoot a cop, jail for life.
Not if we win that particular gunfight. I live to fight another day.

My right to keep and use arms for self defense is not negotiable...the government was established to defend that right. Your dumbass thinks we will give up because of fines. You're high, Penelope.

Well the constitution did not say what kind of gun you are entitled to.

Forum List

Back