Can anyone imagine 7 more "six-months" periods like this last one?

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

We cannot and will not put up with these messes for 7 more periods.

It looks like your period is everlasting. Time to buy Kotex stock?

Ah, trolling is a fine art for you I see. It's so much easier than thinking, isn't it? And look! The other trained seals on this board are sitting up and clapping their flippers for you, too. Ready for more chum, chump?

WOW.....now THAT was "brilliant"......I am sure that some of your fellow morons will rush to your aid to give you a bunch of "winner" stars for your acumen, your command of the prose,your deep-insight
.....LOL (what a morons !!!!)

Oh they have! He must be glowing. He took Donald Trump's online course: "How to Win Friends and Influence Morons, My Life on the Road to the White House".

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

Ah, trolling is a fine art for you I see. It's so much easier than thinking, isn't it? And look! The other trained seals on this board are sitting up and clapping their flippers for you, too. Ready for more chum, chump?

Exactly what do you know about thinking? Probably about as much as you know about the word legitimate.

Russia is a country not a crisis. It was not elevated to crisis until Trump won. Try again.

Wrong, moron........Russia (aka Trump's favorite country) WAS a crisis when it annexed Crimea, took over parts of eastern Ukraine, threatened Georgia and Estonia, etc......and had severe SANCTIONS imposed on that oligarchy in 2014.

Gee I wish you could read a newspaper somewhere....

Russia is a country not a crisis. It was not elevated to crisis until Trump won. Try again.

Wrong, moron........Russia (aka Trump's favorite country) WAS a crisis when it annexed Crimea, took over parts of eastern Ukraine, threatened Georgia and Estonia, etc......and had severe SANCTIONS imposed on that oligarchy in 2014.

Gee I wish you could read a newspaper somewhere....

And Obama did what? 0. Sanctions have accomplished nothing but strengthen Putin and his resolve.

I think it will get worse.
I am not sure you can handle it.

What is remarkable about your stupidity is you fail to see that Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about you, either, even if you voted for him. He's got "the best words" and that's all he's ever had. And that's all you're ever going to get. He's sinking the WHOLE ship, not just the 64% that disapprove of him.
Oh no the sky is falling.

And Obama did what? 0. Sanctions have accomplished nothing but strengthen Putin and his resolve

Ohhhh......I see......since those sanctions accomplished "nothing"....how come the RNC convention platform OPENLY STATE to remove those sanctions as ordered to Trump by Putin???? LOL

And Obama did what? 0. Sanctions have accomplished nothing but strengthen Putin and his resolve

Ohhhh......I see......since those sanctions accomplished "nothing"....how come the RNC convention platform OPENLY STATE to remove those sanctions as ordered to Trump by Putin???? LOL

What experimental drug are you on? Show me where the platform says anything like that. Stop lying you pitiful sore loser.:laugh2:

Remember, it's been only a bit over 25 years since the break up of the Soviet Union and many countries, including Russia, being forced from communism into a form of capitalism. The change over is certainly not easy and all of those countries are having social, political, and economic problems. The criminal element doesn't help either.

Exactly what do you know about thinking? Probably about as much as you know about the word legitimate.

I wish I knew as much about thinking as you do trolling.

I wish I knew as much about thinking as you do trolling.

I wish you knew how to think too. Oh well.

Forum List

Back