Can anyone imagine 7 more "six-months" periods like this last one?

It's been quite a ride with one crisis after another

Name one legitimate crisis...
Russia
Russia is a country, not a crisis. It was not elevated to crisis until Trump won. Try again.

So U.S. intel made all this up just to fuck with Trump....before he was elected. I see....

Intelligence director says agencies agree on Russian meddling
JUL 21 2017, 9:35 PM ET
"
ASPEN, Colorado — Daniel Coats, the director of national intelligence, said Friday there is no dissent inside U.S. intelligence agencies about the conclusion that Russia used hacking and fake news to interfere in the 2016 presidential election — despite comments by his boss, President Donald Trump, that have seemed to cast some doubt about the unanimity."""

Russia
Russia is a country, not a crisis. It was not elevated to crisis until Trump won. Try again.
It was identified as a crisis before Trump won. It was already reported that Russia was interfering with the election to help Trump. Obama instituted sanctions because of Russian interference

Yes, Russia is a crisis
Having a Special Procecutor makes it a crisis
Anything capable of bringing down your presidency is a crisis

Russia
It was identified as a crisis before Trump won. It was already reported that Russia was interfering with the election to help Trump. Obama instituted sanctions because of Russian interference

Yes, Russia is a crisis
Turns out Obama knew all about it as early as August and said nothing because Hillary was supposed to win. Her collusion with Russia while in the State Dept. dwarfs anything Trump has done.

Her collusion with Russia while in the State Dept. dwarfs anything Trump has done.

Nitwit.....Putin HATED Clinton with a passion...and that is a crucial factor regarding Putin helping to install a stooge like Trump.

As far as the last 6 months go, putting up with an amateur President and do-nothing Congress isn't all that pleasing but we've been in times far worse. I'll sure take it over GW Bush's presidency.

My problem with Trump is why is he so combative? no one seems to be ok, angry at Sessions, the acting FBI director, the deputy attorney general, Mueller. + Spicer. people quitting left & right. we need to be united as a nation not at war with each other. he seems to be stepping on any good ideas he had.

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

We cannot and will not put up with these messes for 7 more periods.
/---/ I can't wait. Trump is doing great. He's cutting through the Federal Register with a blow torch with 16 regs eliminated for every new one issued. Hundred of obozo regs have been tossed as well. I can't wait.

The "discourse and division" is from the pink pussy hat wearing Moon Bat Libtards that are butt hurt that Crooked Hillary wasn't elected so who gives a shit a shit about those assholes?

Be proud, right wingers....The above moron is one of your Shakespearean-wanna-be, eloquent writers......LOL

(Hey, Flashie, did you get all the buzz-words in your post that Hannity told you to use?)

They are fed buzz words and phrases by some entity, I don't know which, maybe Alex Jones. And Alex Jones has been really busy lately with his nasty divorce trial to come up with anything new for them to toss out.

What is Maxine Waters doing nowadays?

Is the brain trust of the Democrat Party gearing up to run for President in 2020?

[Q

Oh they have! He must be glowing. He took Donald Trump's online course: "How to Win Friends and Influence Morons, My Life on the Road to the White House".

Didn't Obama write a book called "How to Destroy America and Influence Muslims, My Life on the Road to the White House".

Crooked Hillary's book: "How to be a Two Time Loser, My life that Never Made it to the White House".

The "discourse and division" is from the pink pussy hat wearing Moon Bat Libtards that are butt hurt that Crooked Hillary wasn't elected so who gives a shit a shit about those assholes?

Be proud, right wingers....The above moron is one of your Shakespearean-wanna-be, eloquent writers......LOL

(Hey, Flashie, did you get all the buzz-words in your post that Hannity told you to use?)

They are fed buzz words and phrases by some entity, I don't know which, maybe Alex Jones. And Alex Jones has been really busy lately with his nasty divorce trial to come up with anything new for them to toss out.

What is Maxine Waters doing nowadays?

Is the brain trust of the Democrat Party gearing up to run for President in 2020?

She will be 82 in 2020. What a winner, huh?

"Six months period"???

Seems more to me like our liberal pussies have been on the rag for a hell of a long longer than just six months. Is this a failure-to-observe or mathematical impairment?

[QU

She will be 82 in 2020. What a winner, huh?

Do you think her senility would be an issue with the Moon Bats? That didn't stop the idiots from voting for Crooked Hillary, did it?

Maxine Waters has everything the Democrats are looking for in a candidate. She is Black, hateful, loves welfare and dumber than a door knob.

Waters For 2020!

It did not stop Clinton from giving him a big chunk of our uranium, did it?

That stupidity has been proven FALSE so making fucking times that its not worth the effort to have another moron like you be corrected and be a little smarter,,,,Stay as dumb as you are now, most of us don't give a shit.

It did not stop Clinton from giving him a big chunk of our uranium, did it?

That stupidity has been proven FALSE so making fucking times that its not worth the effort to have another moron like you be corrected and be a little smarter,,,,Stay as dumb as you are now, most of us don't give a shit.

Most of you are irrelevant. So much for that.

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

We cannot and will not put up with these messes for 7 more periods.
/---/ I can't wait. Trump is doing great. He's cutting through the Federal Register with a blow torch with 16 regs eliminated for every new one issued. Hundred of obozo regs have been tossed as well. I can't wait.
/---/ when nat rates my post funny he's declaring his admiration for me. I'm flattered.

Last edited:
with 16 regs eliminated for every new one issued.

Yes, REJOICE, Blockhead......Here are 2 examples of what Trump did which warrants your ignorant cheering.

1, Dodd-Frank......which requires banks to bend over backwards to comply with regulations that protect investors and consumers from abusive practices and excessive risk, but, according to Trump, the regulations was inconveniencing his friends

2. Allowing coal mine owners to dump their poison into lakes and streams close to the mines...after all, miners "deserve it"

Russia

Yes, Russia is a crisis
Turns out Obama knew all about it as early as August and said nothing because Hillary was supposed to win. Her collusion with Russia while in the State Dept. dwarfs anything Trump has done.
Obama did say something
He imposed additional sanctions on Russia and ordered hacks into the Russian networks

Forum List

Back