Can anyone imagine 7 more "six-months" periods like this last one?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

We cannot and will not put up with these messes for 7 more periods.

You mean more lies from the media? More fake made up crap from shills like you? More traitors leaking from the the WH? More obstruction and judges abusing power? Yeah, it's what your kind does every day.

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

My guess is you will lose your mind, if you haven't already.

I can't imagine the amount of liberal tears. Closest we have gotten to infinity yet.

And to think about the next 7 years...

I think it will get worse.

That it will get worse for snowflakes is a given. That's so cool!

I am not sure you can handle it.

Sure. You lefties will continue to be riled up by the fact that we have a president who is not intimidated by your bullshit.

You will shout and yammer and maybe riot.

Meanwhile Trump is doing his job. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are up. Our trading partners are bitching, that's a good sign.

Better than the alternative of you commies getting your way.

Sure. You lefties will continue to be riled up by the fact that we have a president who is not intimidated by your bullshit.

You will shout and yammer and maybe riot.

Meanwhile Trump is doing his job. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are up. Our trading partners are bitching, that's a good sign.

Better than the alternative of you commies getting your way.
Tell us about all the major pieces of legislation trump has signed. Even with a republican congress, he accomplishes nothing

LOL, what's your plan? Screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?
No need, Mueller will take care of whatever needs to be done.

LOL Sure thing.

If nothing else the last six or seven months has been comedy gold watching you loons meltdown
It must be great for your kind to accomplish nothing, even with a republican congress.

LOL Sure thing.

If nothing else the last six or seven months has been comedy gold watching you loons meltdown
It must be great for your kind to accomplish nothing, even with a republican congress.

Illegal border crossings down 76% allowing ICE to re-allocate agents to sanctuary cities to arrest and deport more illegals :badgrin:

LOL Sure thing.

I'm not a republican. I voted for Trump for two reasons, SCOTUS and the end to leftist political correctness nonsense.

I want the rest of my life like the last 6 months. I'm living in a wetdream. Watching the leftist filth suffer everyday is as good as it gets.

LOL Sure thing.

I'm not a republican. I voted for Trump for two reasons, SCOTUS and the end to leftist political correctness nonsense.
Bullshit, you are just making excuses for Trump failure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back