Can anyone imagine 7 more "six-months" periods like this last one?

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

We cannot and will not put up with these messes for 7 more periods.

It looks like your period is everlasting. Time to buy Kotex stock?

WOW.....now THAT was "brilliant"......I am sure that some of your fellow morons will rush to your aid to give you a bunch of "winner" stars for your acumen, your command of the prose,your deep-insight
.....LOL (what a morons !!!!)

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

One of the most ignorant, unfounded posts I have seen on this or any other forum. It is Shrillary, Smumer, Paloso, and the other Dimbopcraps who are doing their very best to undermine the will of the American people.

Trump is president. Get over it!

WOW.....now THAT was "brilliant"......I am sure that some of your fellow morons will rush to your aid to give you a bunch of "winner" stars for your acumen, your command of the prose,your deep-insight
.....LOL (what a morons !!!!)

Anything is brilliant compared to your constant whining about something decided by the people, the EC, and the Constitution.

It's been quite a ride with one crisis after another ...mostly self inflicted

We have had six months of prosperity and relative peace. No major worldwide or domestic crisis

Trump should be riding a wave of popularity, but he can't stop shooting himself in the foot

Last edited:
Trump should be riding a wave of popularity, but he can't stop shooting himself in the foot

Something for you......LOL

1446874ea38af68ff0ec5ba44c888396--trump-funny-funny-cards.jpg

The "discourse and division" is from the pink pussy hat wearing Moon Bat Libtards that are butt hurt that Crooked Hillary wasn't elected so who gives a shit a shit about those assholes?

If the situation was reversed what would you be saying to the disgruntled Trump supporters? Dumbass.

I'd be saying, YOU LOST BY 3 MILLION votes.......Simple, don't you think? (or do you think?)

Stupid arrogant goon Trump thinks checks and balances are things his accountant does. He's so ignorant about how the government works, he thinks separation of powers is about utilities deregulation. He talks like a 22-year-old kid and tweets like a high school juvenile delinquent. I wish I could say on this board what I would like to see happen to him before he destroys this country.

The "discourse and division" is from the pink pussy hat wearing Moon Bat Libtards that are butt hurt that Crooked Hillary wasn't elected so who gives a shit a shit about those assholes?

Be proud, right wingers....The above moron is one of your Shakespearean-wanna-be, eloquent writers......LOL

(Hey, Flashie, did you get all the buzz-words in your post that Hannity told you to use?)

Be proud, right wingers....The above moron is one of your Shakespearean-wanna-be, eloquent writers......LOL

(Hey, Flashie, did you get all the buzz-words in your post that Hannity told you to use?)

They are fed buzz words and phrases by some entity, I don't know which, maybe Alex Jones. And Alex Jones has been really busy lately with his nasty divorce trial to come up with anything new for them to toss out.

If the situation was reversed what would you be saying to the disgruntled Trump supporters? Dumbass.

I'd be saying, YOU LOST BY 3 MILLION votes.......Simple, don't you think? (or do you think?)

I said if the situation was reversed. Listen carefully, that means Trump would have won the popular vote and the EC installed Clinton. How stupid are you?

I think it will get worse.
I am not sure you can handle it.

What is remarkable about your stupidity is you fail to see that Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about you, either, even if you voted for him. He's got "the best words" and that's all he's ever had. And that's all you're ever going to get. He's sinking the WHOLE ship, not just the 64% that disapprove of him.

said if the situation was reversed. Listen carefully that means Trump would have won the popular vote and the EC installed Clinton. How stupid are you?

Re-read your OWN posts above and practice better writing (or take a GED course.)

He's got "the best words" and that's all he's ever had

Which is the VERY definition of demagoguery......Bullshit people with false promises......and when you can;t keep them....Blame everyone else.

Forum List

Back