Can any left wing hypocrite try to explain to all of us why the USA has to pay reparations to the blacks and not Africa?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Explain to us why it is no OTHER country or group or entity THAT has to perpetually apologize for slavery.

You know what? Don't. We are not interested in your patronizing racist ignorant blather.

What we all know for a fact is not one you left wingers (especially the white ones) could care less about the plight of the slaves or who is responsible for slavery. Certainly couldn't care less that it is happening today.

Which all proves what people like me claim. You are all patronizing racists using any minority as political pawns and that is it.

Have another explanation why you buffoons only blame America for slavery that so many other nations (including nations in Africa) are responsible for?

Before your stupid pathetic predictable crap, let me just say.....SHUT UP!

Racism = free $$$$$, free $$$$$ = political opportunity = laziness = free ride through life @ the taxpayers expense. Many folks look for any excuse to screw the ole pooch for a living. Don't look for this mentality to be going away any time soon regarding the ghetto blacks.

Explain to us why it is no OTHER country or group or entity THAT has to perpetually apologize for slavery.

You know what? Don't. We are not interested in your patronizing racist ignorant blather.

What we all know for a fact is not one you left wingers (especially the white ones) could care less about the plight of the slaves or who is responsible for slavery. Certainly couldn't care less that it is happening today.

Which all proves what people like me claim. You are all patronizing racists using any minority as political pawns and that is it.

Have another explanation why you buffoons only blame America for slavery that so many other nations (including nations in Africa) are responsible for?

Not sure what you're looking for here. There are other countries far more responsible for carving the African continent up than the United States is. You want them to issue an apology?...go ask em for it. :)
That has little or nothing to do with reparations for slavery in this country. If you don't feel like apologizing...don't.

Any explanation would involve historic facts. And facts, of any kind, go against everything the 74 million trump Nazis hold dear.

So, any explanation to any of them would be a total waste of time.

Most Americans are ignorant schmucks and don't know what they are talking about. Academics were replaced with agendas many years ago.
Our universities were infiltrated long ago by communist just like Joe Macarthy told us they were. Most Americans like to be entertained instead of informed. so the news spit out by Edward R Murrow was poppular. He wasn't kidding though when the toon said "good night and good luck".He knew when he and others got through we were going to need all the luck we could get.
Its over for us now anyway so it doesen't matter now.

The DEVIL is the god of this world. He has a special hatred of the white, Christian West

This is a SPIRITUAL war we are in.

If we want to go down the road of paying for the sins of those who came before us, then let's all do a history check and see if our ancestors owned slaves.

Moreover, let us see if we were related to those who fought and died to free the slaves, or even Founding Fathers like George Mason who refused to sign the Constitution over slavery, or even related to people like John Brown who would murder slave owners in their sleep, etc. All those white people should then be exempt.

Then people like Kamala would be paying reparations or blacks paying up here who may be related to people in Africa who sold those slaves, instead of people like Kamala telling me I need to pay her money since her ancestors owned slaves.

But I digress, cuz looking at skin color is about the only think Progressives can intellectually grasp.

Because Africa got their payment when they sold their own people into slavery.

They have already been paid.

Yes, but to compensate American blacks we should return them. They could then ask for compensation from those who enslaved them.

Yes, but to compensate American blacks we should return them. They could then ask for compensation from those who enslaved them.
If you want to find out just how African an Afican American ain't .... try sending them back to Africa.

Because of white guilt. That's why.

White people have been tricked into feeling guilty for something that happened generations before they were even born and had absolutely nothing to do with.

That's why we let blacks be racist towards us, it's why we give them special treatment and possibilities whites don't have, that's why we want to pay them money for something that didn't happen to them personally, why they can say ****** all they want and we have to spraingly use the n word. And a lot of other examples.

Until while people stop taking part in these things it won't ever change and the blacks won't stop bringing it up because the race card allows them to think nothing bad that happens to them is their fault. Blacks would be mad and yell than be productive anyway and this is perfect for them.

So, fuck em.

The best is how the left (especially the white ones) try to convince us they really care about slavery.

Do you know they actually believe it themselves? Have any idea the level of ignorance and hypocrisy we are dealing with?

It's actually descendants of the tribal chiefs that sold off defeated warriors in tribal wars to white slavers who should be paying reparations, if anyone should.

Black lives didn't mean crap to them. Just like today in Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, NY, etc where black lives
don't mean crap to the BLM swindlers who only care about black lives lost to LEOs.

Blacks can slaughter other blacks by the hundreds. They don't care.

It's an amazing hoax right in front of everyone's eyes.

Last edited:
Actually it is the government that would be paying, because they were responsible for the laws and policies.

Forum List

Back