Can any left wing hypocrite try to explain to all of us why the USA has to pay reparations to the blacks and not Africa?

Actually it is the government that would be paying, because they were responsible for the laws and policies.
Not to get bogged down but
national governments as such did not exist when blacks were sold off
to slavers and put on ships. Black nations did not exist.

Find the African tribal leader's descendants who sold off fellow Africans into slavery, if possible (though I don't think it is possible).
You realize, right, that slavery in America continued through the breeding and selling of human beings long after the trans Atlantic Slave trade ended as did Jim Crowe and a host of other wrongs.
all of them done by the party you support,,,

did you realize there are more people in slavery today than the whole american slave era combined??
Actually all of them done by the Southern Dems who were at odds with the northern Dems...quite a number of clashes. It is irrelevant. As is the point you about slavery now.
still democrats and not americans as a whole,,, and since you support them you should pay not me
Honey, I am not a Democrat. The descendents of those people are Republicans now and The mindset doesn’t seem to have changed.
sweetie that lie was debunked yrs ago,,,
Darling, you are wrong. But you are entitled to delusions.
telling me I'm wrong proves nothing,, why not prove it??

You realize, right, that slavery in America continued through the breeding and selling of human beings long after the trans Atlantic Slave trade ended as did Jim Crowe and a host of other wrongs.
Do you realize the slavery goes on in Africa today?

I don't see how what you posted changes what I posted. There would be no slaves to abuse at all if
African tribal leaders did not originally sell off their brethren to slavers and establish a business.
Which has zip to do with our history and what we did.
we didnt do anything,, it was democrats that did it,,

Fantastic. Not my point at all. If you followed the chain of thought through the posts you would know that.
What you are trying to say is there would be no slaves if African tribes didn’t capture and sell captives...which is kind of a chicken and egg arguement and irrelevant as we also enslaved native Americans.

Fantastic. Not my point at all. If you followed the chain of thought through the posts you would know that.
What you are trying to say is there would be no slaves if African tribes didn’t capture and sell captives...which is kind of a chicken and egg arguement and irrelevant as we also enslaved native Americans.
native americans already had slaves when the white man got here,, or did you forget that??

Right. There were also indentured poor whites and Chinese railroad laborers.
You keep conflating the issue of ALL slavery with that of the origin of the black slave trade and that was never my intention or point. Do you have ADD?

Stay in your lane. See how that goes.

Explain to us why it is no OTHER country or group or entity THAT has to perpetually apologize for slavery.

You know what? Don't. We are not interested in your patronizing racist ignorant blather.

What we all know for a fact is not one you left wingers (especially the white ones) could care less about the plight of the slaves or who is responsible for slavery. Certainly couldn't care less that it is happening today.

Which all proves what people like me claim. You are all patronizing racists using any minority as political pawns and that is it.

Have another explanation why you buffoons only blame America for slavery that so many other nations (including nations in Africa) are responsible for?

Before your stupid pathetic predictable crap, let me just say.....SHUT UP!
Africa should be paying us money to just take you out of Africa. A trillion a year is what it cost the country in your feeding you now think you are owed.

Explain to us why it is no OTHER country or group or entity THAT has to perpetually apologize for slavery.

You know what? Don't. We are not interested in your patronizing racist ignorant blather.

What we all know for a fact is not one you left wingers (especially the white ones) could care less about the plight of the slaves or who is responsible for slavery. Certainly couldn't care less that it is happening today.

Which all proves what people like me claim. You are all patronizing racists using any minority as political pawns and that is it.

Have another explanation why you buffoons only blame America for slavery that so many other nations (including nations in Africa) are responsible for?

White people shouldn't have to pay reparations to black people.

A nation can only be just in its time.

Actually it is the government that would be paying, because they were responsible for the laws and policies.
The "government"??

Where does "government" get money?

Will blacks not pay the reparations tax?

What about mulattos like Obama? Do they pay half the reparations tax?

What about immigrants who came here after 1870? Will they pay the reparation tax???

The left always prove us right. Like when I say there isn't anything dumber than left wing American women. Not only that, but nothing more annoying.

Really, it is just scary how ignorant they have allowed themselves to get.

Other than apartheid South Africa, the USA is the other nation in the world has institutionalized and perpetuated racism, segregation, mass incarceration and voter suppression of black citizens of their country.

You can’t claim that this is all in the past, When when the civil rights act was passed less than 60 years ago and the voting rights act which was passed at the same time was allowed to lapse by Republicans.

Other than apartheid South Africa, the USA is the other nation in the world has institutionalized and perpetuated racism, segregation, mass incarceration and voter suppression of black citizens of their country.

You can’t claim that this is all in the past, When when the civil rights act was passed less than 60 years ago and the voting rights act which was passed at the same time was allowed to lapse by Republicans.
Blacks yes minorities no.

Blacks happen to be a minority here and all of those same things have been done throughout history and worldwide by people against minorities in what ever land they happen to be in.

Yes it is all in the past and no one is owed

What you are trying to say is there would be no slaves if African tribes didn’t capture and sell captives...which is kind of a chicken and egg arguement (sic) and irrelevant as we also enslaved native Americans.

Those wonderful, perfect "native Americans" likewise enslaved captives from other tribes. They tortured their enemies mercilessly. They kidnapped enemies' women and children and raped them. They were so ignorant that they never developed any written language, only spoken.
They were hopelessly primitive and yet the Left reveres them today and respects THEIR practices and religious rites as they never respect Christianity. No Bibles allowed in any public school. But the Supreme Court can offer a prayer before every session.

Time to get on with life. There are more slaves in the world today than ever before in recorded history, according to National Geographic Hypocrites, who preach to the heavens against carbon dioxide, while selling thousands of tours around the world, burning millions of gallons of nasty, deadly (ugh!) fossil fuel. My favorite Hypocrite Trip is the Nat Geo Private Jet Around The World. Seulement $99,500, s'il vous plait.

native americans already had slaves when the white man got here,, or did you forget that??
Yes, you see at least 10 groups of REDSKINS owned slaves and fought for the confederacy.

However, since they had RED SKINS, they are excused. According to the left wing PALE FACE logic, the RED SKINS from then were not smart enough to know any better.

You see, they were not all that smart according to the LEFT WING PALE FACE.

You see, according the left wing PALE FACE, the only group throughout history that are guilty of THE RACISM, or creating THE GLOBAL WARMING were THE PALE FACE.

Hence, the reason why it is not taught in schools how RED SKINS were slave owners and fought for the confederacy.

Also, that is the reason why they do not hold any other group for THE RACISM. Certainly not YELLOW SKINS, and as repeated, not THE RED SKINS. Least of all, will they ever ever blame the BLACK SKINS for doing ANYTHING wrong.

To them you might as well charge chimpanzees for murdering other chimpanzees. That is literally the way they see it. Well, it must.

If not, then explain why they never hold them responsible for THE SLAVERY, or THE RACISM, or ANYTHING. We already know they do not care one bit about black on black crime. They could not care less about that or for their plight if they tried. They are nothing but pawns for their political agenda, and that is it. That is all.

If not then ONE OF THEM needs to explain why they never ever ever ever hold any other group for being racist or the sin of slavery other than white Americans. They don't and never will.

This thread proves it beyond the shadow of all doubt. The manner in which they twist the logic is laughable, sad and pathetic.

1*Bm4f5cgQNqpIaGSDiWFIrg.gif

The red skins tribes that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy, but to the left wing pale face they were too stupid to know any better.

Forum List

Back