Can Animal Crossing make the world a better and nicer place?

Somebody put acid in my beer, I think.

I know a "wino crossing" sign can make the world a better place; what I mean is that years ago, the feeder road to one of our local parks had one of those yellow, diamond-shaped warning signs with a silhouette of someone on their hands and knees and the sign below it on the post read: WINO CROSSING. It's not there anymore but I think all roads could use some more of these "wino crossing" warning signs.

I know a "wino crossing" sign can make the world a better place; what I mean is that years ago, the feeder road to one of our local parks had one of those yellow, diamond-shaped warning signs with a silhouette of someone on their hands and knees and the sign below it on the post read: WINO CROSSING. It's not there anymore but I think all roads could use some more of these "wino crossing" warning signs.
Sure, we could use another sprawling federal bureaucracy to oversee and administer the many thousands of signs to be planted and cared for by an army of nonessential workers, whose primary work week would consist of managing one’s time in such a manner that virtually no energy be expended on any kind of actual work. Other than on a certain day at a certain time clicking on a company device to see if your direct deposit paycheck’s been posted yet, it’s pretty much your standard government work environment pace so I’m sure the ranks will grow quickly.

It’s a great game. Played most of them and l am likely to play this one.

That's pretty funny, the game play looks like those games on the original Game Boy black and yellow screen LCD.

Never played an Animal Crossing game. Is there one for the Nintendo Switch?

Forum List

Back