Can an American Muslim be a good American?

I speak of the tradtitional knowledge in Islam. An American Muslim must be a good American in the sense that he has to obey the laws. Muslims are ordered to obey the laws of the country they live in.

Muslims are THE ISSUE for homeland security------they murder people. I am not young-------I have attended synagogues a few times per year ----all of my life-----NOW police departments demand that the synagogues hire armed guards during holidays because of the STINK AND FILTH OF ISLAM-----sheeesh-----Sikh guards with guns---------I never saw it before the stench of islam showed up. I am delighted with the SIKHS-----they are very careful guards. I, only recently (in the past few years) learned that Sikhs are persecuted by muslims in the province PUNJAB ------no wonder they are enthusiastic guards.

Since the Quran is Anti-democratic, and anti-American, how can Muslims balance the two?

Please explain how a book that was written over a thousand years before America was even known about can be anti American.

Sorry, now I see you did not ignore the point, sorry about that.

America holds certain values of liberty and freedom of choice, what is now known as "western values". Sadly you hear all the time of people wanting to bring the Sharia to America.

Let's as this as simply as possible. Do you support that calling, as Muslim? Do you support that idea that women go all covered up, Quran be taught and embraced, like those people say should happen?

I don't know what sources you read but there is very little to no call or support amongst American Muslims for Sharia other than in certain civil matters (food, estate planning etc) which is no different than what is employed by certain American Jews and some Catholics. There is no "all the time".

Since the Quran is Anti-democratic, and anti-American, how can Muslims balance the two?

Please explain how a book that was written over a thousand years before America was even known about can be anti American.

Sorry, now I see you did not ignore the point, sorry about that.

America holds certain values of liberty and freedom of choice, what is now known as "western values". Sadly you hear all the time of people wanting to bring the Sharia to America.

Let's as this as simply as possible. Do you support that calling, as Muslim? Do you support that idea that women go all covered up, Quran be taught and embraced, like those people say should happen?

I don't know what sources you read but there is very little to no call or support amongst American Muslims for Sharia other than in certain civil matters (food, estate planning etc) which is no different than what is employed by certain American Jews and some Catholics. There is no "all the time".

I don't know what are your sources ----my sources in learning about islam ---
were muslims who live in America Most of them not born in America but ameircans now and reproducing---scores and scores over the past approximately 50 years. Long ago (about a year ago) on this board I talked "too much" about "the caliphate" Way back then I
predicted that the "caliphate" would attract muslims from all around the world.
I am not a magician-----nor the oracle of Delphi. I made that correct prediction
because of that which I know about islam and what muslims are "brought up"
believing. SHARIAH SOCIETIES ARE UTOPIAN. Hasn't anyone here ever
read 1001 Arabian nights?--------UTOPIA!!!! and it takes place in Baghdad. Sit
tight ----the trend will accelerate

Probably not as many as you think.
I really hope you're right, but I'd rather take into account that I am the right one, so it won't be surprising to find out I wasn't paranoid to start with
The media likes to focus on the sensational. Even if the membership is only a few dozen, they'll hype it. After all - what's the fun in reporting on well behaved patriotic citizens who are viewed as "foreigners"?
I guess you have a point there.

all good ----let's ignore social realities and pretend that nothing is happening

Probably not as many as you think.
I really hope you're right, but I'd rather take into account that I am the right one, so it won't be surprising to find out I wasn't paranoid to start with
The media likes to focus on the sensational. Even if the membership is only a few dozen, they'll hype it. After all - what's the fun in reporting on well behaved patriotic citizens who are viewed as "foreigners"?
I guess you have a point there.

what point? --------that people should read the popular press and listen to news
reports with a level of discernment?------ok-----Lets all keep in mind ----
Reporters invariably HYPE things up. Apologists for this or perversity
cite the hyperbole of reporters AS IF IT IS A MASSIVE SINGLE DIRECTED
MIND CONTROL PROGRAM----specifically designed to attack their pet perversity. it ain't.....
Stuff is really happening

Forum List

Back