Can America be saved from trump and his elitist friends ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
He is obviously the most corrupt pres since Nixon.He has forced Barak to come back and save his country.

The world can see what a shit he is.

Does the US realise what an absolute **** he is ?

I undrstand that a positive outcome in the upcoming elections will neuter him and his elitist agenda. Has the US seen enough yet ?

Obama, on campaign swing, urges 'sanity in our politics'

kleenex-truck.jpg

You just have to convince the American people in 30 states who elected Trump president. So go ahead, good luck with that :auiqs.jpg:

He is obviously the most corrupt pres since Nixon.He has forced Barak to come back and save his country.

I undrstand that a positive outcome in the upcoming elections will neuter him and his elitist agenda. Has the US seen enough yet ?

We don't need saved from Trump, we need saved from ourselves. He isn't a terrible representative of who we are as a people, I'm sorry to say.

Back up your OP. Tell us the corruption charges

Can America be saved from Trump?

Absolutely, the cure is for all the liberals to leave.

America is saved.

Better got of the drugs you been smoking,The last five administrations before him were TEN times more corrupt than he is.:rofl:

he is the first decent president we have had since the NON corrupt jimmy carter.:rolleyes:

America will not be saved from the choice it made on election day in November, 2016.

Once the election was called for Trump, there is no going back; the damage was already put into motion.

Let this be a lesson to anyone with an open ear; be careful what you ask for, you may get it.

You just have to convince the American people in 30 states who elected Trump president. So go ahead, good luck with that :auiqs.jpg:
Incorrect. You just have to convince .05 percent of voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin they made a mistake. Not a big challenge given Trump's conduct.

WTF do you care? You ain't American.

Now I'm a dual Canuck/US trust me that there are many who really care what happens to America. And many of us are anti global and are praying that the Trump administration can withstand the global push. For many countries, you in the populist moment with Trump are their last great hope.

Its a big deal to so many countries that you hold the line against the Obama/Clinton globalist agendas.

And for me.....fucking rock on.

Incorrect. You just have to convince .05 percent of voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin they made a mistake. Not a big challenge given Trump's conduct.

Its not our fault your side couldn't even carry their own blue states. Speaking of that, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

GO. TO. HELL. You wish the WORST for America, you don't care about us you fraud! You wish nothing but ill will on us and spend your life looking down your nose at us as less than human! Jesus Christ, Tommy, every "bloody yank" can see that and sees how fake you British Islam human condoms are. ALL of us "seppos" (as you Brits love to dehumanize us) KNOW the only thing on this planet your pedophile-soaked, inbreeding-of-all-inbred societies want to do is harm America while supplicating to the most demonstrably violent religion of all time. So give up your holier-than-thou routine. Your bullshit is as transparent as the Quran pages with which I've wiped my ass.

Forum List

Back