Can a 'real' Libertarian support 1070?

Libertarians believe that drug dealers ought to go about unmolested but day laborers supporting their families shouldn't.

What does that say about the movement?

That you don't know much about it.

That people calling themselves Libertarians while believing in using the police powers of the state to round up people for a victimless crime don't know much about libertarianism?

Yes, I agree. Really I do.

Libertarians believe that drug dealers ought to go about unmolested but day laborers supporting their families shouldn't.

That you don't know much about it.

That people calling themselves Libertarians while believing in using the police powers of the state to round up people for a victimless crime don't know much about libertarianism?

Yes, I agree. Really I do.

Well I assume you're referring to the Libertarian Party, which, as I already stated, is more conservative than libertarian.

THE RABBID VOMITS: "Libertarians believe that drug dealers ought to go about unmolested.."

:rolleyes:

actually, you apparent republican-cheerleading pinhead, the biggest 'drug dealers,' on the planet, BY FAR, are the same corporation$ for whom you stinking motherfucking republicans suck barbed peni..

...ah yes, 'illegal' immigration...yet another issue revolving around 'money'..('dollars' to the rabid republicrat dipshits)..

...hopefully someday you republicans, democrats, greens, 'Libertarians,' etc., will become even basically familiar with how 'a dollar' originates..(i.e. 'how dollars come into being,' etc..)

...i mean really...going through your whole miserable republicrat lives working your fucking cake chutes about endless 'political issues'..ALL secondary/inferior to the massive money fraud going on right underneath your goddamned fool nose!!..totally unexplored by you 'critical thinkers' and your republicrat media shill favorites.. :rolleyes:

...as one wag put it: .."when political issues revolve around 'money' and YOU don't even know what 'a dollar' is..well, maybe it's time to STFU, republicrats.." ;)

..the rest of you, have a good day!..

THE RABBID VOMITS: "Libertarians believe that drug dealers ought to go about unmolested.."

:rolleyes:

actually, you apparent republican-cheerleading pinhead, the biggest 'drug dealers,' on the planet, BY FAR, are the same corporation$ for whom you stinking motherfucking republicans suck barbed peni..

...ah yes, 'illegal' immigration...yet another issue revolving around 'money'..('dollars' to the rabid republicrat dipshits)..

...hopefully someday you republicans, democrats, greens, 'Libertarians,' etc., will become even basically familiar with how 'a dollar' originates..(i.e. 'how dollars come into being,' etc..)

...i mean really...going through your whole miserable republicrat lives working your fucking cake chutes about endless 'political issues'..ALL secondary/inferior to the massive money fraud going on right underneath your goddamned fool nose!!..totally unexplored by you 'critical thinkers' and your republicrat media shill favorites.. :rolleyes:

...as one wag put it: .."when political issues revolve around 'money' and YOU don't even know what 'a dollar' is..well, maybe it's time to STFU, republicrats.." ;)

..the rest of you, have a good day!..

Anger management issues much?

Beyond the Cato Institute inside-inside-the-beltway-Repulsivecants-lite crowd, libertarians have been consistently for ending the federal government's involvement with whatever substances you put in your body from salt to grass to arsenic. They are also very much for treating employment as a matter between the man doing the hiring and the man seeking the job, and for government non interference there as well.

Yet, that doesn't fit the script, so the support your local dope dealer crap it trotted out yet again.

127078_2423_1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back