Can a criminal wrestle a gun away from a grandmother? Ask the guy the grandmother shot.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....we hear from the left wing anti gunners that law abiding people with guns will just have the guns taken from them by the criminal.....so the law abiding citizen should just be raped, robbed or murdered and then the police can come and have the victims family fill out the necessary paperwork for removing the body......

But.....the left wingers are wrong on every aspect of gun in America, including this concept.......

Thug Makes TERRIBLE Mistake Of Burglary While Grandma Was Around...

“About 1:30 a.m. the alarm went off in the house. We noticed the light on in the garage. We saw somebody walking in the garage,” Sinnott said.

Her mom handed over her dad’s .32-caliber handgun and her sister grabbed a pipe and they went down to investigate. They encountered 21-year-old Mykale B. Davis.

“I told him that I had a gun. I was standing there looking at him with the gun pointing at him,” Sinnott told The Pantagraph. “I told him a hundred times not to come out because I had a gun and that I would shoot and that we were waiting for the cops, that we had the cops on the line right now.”

Davis then lunged at Sinnott, tackling her and trying to wrestle her.

“When he grabbed me and pulled me down I was fearing for my life,” Sinnott said. “I shot him just for him to let me go. I don’t know if it was in the leg or in the foot. I was scared to death.”

Davis fled down the street where police caught up with him a short time later. He was taken to the hospital and treated with non-life-threatening injuries and charged with burglary and battery.

Police do not expect to file charges against Sinnott, as it seemed to be a clear-cut case of self defense.

Forum List

Back