Camus on Trump

"On the whole men are more good than bad; that, however, isn't the real point. … the most incorrigible vice being that of an ignorance which fancies it knows everything and therefore claims for itself the right to kill."

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

A clear, concise and accurate evaluation of Donald J. Trump!
Can't you fuckers take a day off from trashing Trump??

Don't you have families?

Because I have families I have a duty to try and inform people who have been and remain supporters of Trump.

The German, French and Polish Jews made the mistake of thinking Hitler was a passing phase.
They didn't have access to information like we do today.
Otherwise if they had, they wouldn't have taken a day off from trashing Adolf.
Yep....first thing Hitler did was send out Antifa-like Brown Shirters to harass and murder people.
Then he took over the media.
Then he became Chancellor.

The Democrats have done all of the above except take over the WH.
Once they do that you'll find out what fascism is first hand.

Trump's resume is one of lying, cheating, stealing, and being a general scum bag, and he is not a former President, he is the current one.

Your Trump hate is noted, can you back up any of your wild personal opinions?
All of it is backed up by years of provable evidence including court cases with documents and his own long history of telling provable lies. Some of us just refuse to accept a serial compulsive liar as a leader.

So you are parroting liberal talking points you can't back up, shocker.

Trump's resume is one of lying, cheating, stealing, and being a general scum bag, and he is not a former President, he is the current one.
Clean up your own backyard first, chump.

Obama's resume was blank, that's how the media got him elected there was nothing to attack the guy on because he had never accomplished anything.

You get the job of editor of the Harvard Law Review and we'll say you never accomplished anything, either.

Anyone in the top 10 law schools who even GETS on Law Review can sit back and pick what law firm they want to go to. They are rushed by the majors.

Anyone who becomes the editor of the Law Review of a top ten law school has to turn off their phone and have their snail mail routed to an agent.

Anyone who becomes the editor of the Law Review of the number one rated law school in this country can....become POTUS.

Obama was an editor? What was his salary? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Name Obama's top job and responsibilities after graduation :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"On the whole men are more good than bad; that, however, isn't the real point. … the most incorrigible vice being that of an ignorance which fancies it knows everything and therefore claims for itself the right to kill."

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Your ignorant opinion is not a political topic, and the frenchman you quote died in 1960 and most likely never knew of Trumps existence.

BTW it was your dear leader maobama that actually droned US Citizens.

It very much is a political topic, and your ignorance is palpable. Camus was French, but born and raised in Algeria and died when his Chauffeur crashed the car in which Camus was a passenger.

By the way, President Obama did not drone on and on, and Trump's use of our language is sophomoric, and I mean by that no better than the average or below average 9th grader.

So you're still going to pretend this dead dude knew Trump? And as far as I know your dear leader killed more people with drones than any other president, including American citizens.

Your first sentence is foolish, and a damn lie.

As far as you know? LOL, that isn't very far, and to make this allegation those with integrity would do the research.

However, I too can guess, and what I think is that Obama saved more troops from an early death or life- long disabilities by using drones, than lives of American's if he had left boots on the ground.

However, I too can guess, and what I think is that Obama saved more troops from an early death or life- long disabilities by using drones, than lives of American's if he had left boots on the ground.

Is that like Obama's claim of how many jobs he "saved" lol. How many humans did Obama KILL in Libya?

Obama's resume was blank, that's how the media got him elected there was nothing to attack the guy on because he had never accomplished anything.

You get the job of editor of the Harvard Law Review and we'll say you never accomplished anything, either.

Anyone in the top 10 law schools who even GETS on Law Review can sit back and pick what law firm they want to go to. They are rushed by the majors.

Anyone who becomes the editor of the Law Review of a top ten law school has to turn off their phone and have their snail mail routed to an agent.

Anyone who becomes the editor of the Law Review of the number one rated law school in this country can....become POTUS.

Obama was an editor? What was his salary? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Name Obama's top job and responsibilities after graduation :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
People are not deceived and fooled by your constant deflections to a former President when you can not defend the current one with logic and truth.

Last edited:

People are not deceived and fooled by you constant deflections to a former President when you can not defend the current one with logic and truth.

Pointing out the left's blatant double standards and hypocrisy is not a deflection. You can't explain them so you deflect.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Don't you have families?

Because I have families I have a duty to try and inform people who have been and remain supporters of Trump.

Mudwhistle wants us to turn into a flock of sheep, like his fellow conservabots.

That's rich.....especially since you fuckers can't seem to use your own brains.

6zvpDlN.jpg

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Don't you have families?

The German, French and Polish Jews made the mistake of thinking Hitler was a passing phase.
Yep....first thing Hitler did was send out Antifa-like Brown Shirters to harass and murder people.

Odd, I've read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and I'm currently reading an historical novel In the Garden of the Beasts by Erick Larson (who also wrote and I read "Dead Wake" on the sinking of the Lusitania). Nothing in any book compared the Brown Shirts to the left (which you and others seem to have taken the bait and continue to post BIG LIES).

See: SA | Definition, History, & Facts

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Your ignorant opinion is not a political topic, and the frenchman you quote died in 1960 and most likely never knew of Trumps existence.

It very much is a political topic, and your ignorance is palpable. Camus was French, but born and raised in Algeria and died when his Chauffeur crashed the car in which Camus was a passenger.

By the way, President Obama did not drone on and on, and Trump's use of our language is sophomoric, and I mean by that no better than the average or below average 9th grader.

You're being kind about Trump's vocabulary level:

Trump's grammar in speeches 'just below 6th grade level,' study finds ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trumps-grammar-in-speeches-just-below-6th-grad...
Mar 18, 2016 - Trump's grammar in speeches 'just below 6th grade level,' study finds ... Vocabulary and Grammatical Comparison (Carnegie Mellon University).

'Stable genius' Trump uses fourth-grade vocabulary, new analysis ...
https://www.nola.com/national_politics/2018/.../trump_genius_smart_vocabulary.html
Jan 11, 2018 - 'Stable genius' Trump uses fourth-grade vocabulary, new analysis finds ... said it based its analysis on the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level metric, ...
He does that for his listeners, I'm pretty sure, because whenever he uses a big grownup word, he always stops to define it.
President Trump may be ivy league educated but being an accomplished multi-billionaire businessman does not mean shit when it comes to foreign affairs or foreign policy.

Ahahahaha I love it when the left tie themselves into knots. Okay, so now education and experience don't matter? Lets ask a former Dem president what he thinks about Obama shall we, Bill Clinton tell us what you think of Obama.

Bill Clinton: A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been getting us coffee.
Bill Clinton: The only reason you are endorsing him (Obama) is because he's black. Let's just be clear.
Bill Clinton: Obama is incompetent.
Bill Clinton: Obama is an amateur who has no clue about how the world operates.
Bill Clinton: Obama doesn't know how to be president.
Bill Clinton: Obama doesn't know how the world works.
Quit chattering rubbish. For once, address the topic. Which is Trump's lack of knowledge of the job he now holds and his supreme overconfidence in his abilities and his opinions.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Don't you have families?

Mudwhistle wants us to turn into a flock of sheep, like his fellow conservabots.

That's rich.....especially since you fuckers can't seem to use your own brains.

6zvpDlN.jpg

LOL, odd you would make this comment, and post an alleged quote from HRC by Dick Morris, a known reprobate.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trumps-grammar-in-speeches-just-below-6th-grad...
Mar 18, 2016 - Trump's grammar in speeches 'just below 6th grade level,' study finds ... Vocabulary and Grammatical Comparison (Carnegie Mellon University).

https://www.nola.com/national_politics/2018/.../trump_genius_smart_vocabulary.html
Jan 11, 2018 - 'Stable genius' Trump uses fourth-grade vocabulary, new analysis finds ... said it based its analysis on the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level metric, ...
He does that for his listeners, I'm pretty sure, because whenever he uses a big grownup word, he always stops to define it.
President Trump may be ivy league educated but being an accomplished multi-billionaire businessman does not mean shit when it comes to foreign affairs or foreign policy.

Ahahahaha I love it when the left tie themselves into knots. Okay, so now education and experience don't matter? Lets ask a former Dem president what he thinks about Obama shall we, Bill Clinton tell us what you think of Obama.

Bill Clinton: A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been getting us coffee.
Bill Clinton: The only reason you are endorsing him (Obama) is because he's black. Let's just be clear.
Quit chattering rubbish. For once, address the topic. Which is Trump's lack of knowledge of the job he now holds and his supreme overconfidence in his abilities and his opinions.

Trump backs up his boasts, THAT'S what drives you Dems mad. :auiqs.jpg:

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Holy shit but that describes Obama. Go ahead list his resume before becoming POTUS its damn near a blank page.

College, law school, community work and teaching, serving in the Illinois senate, the US Senate and then President.

What have you done in your life of note? And BTW, you are so ignorant about President Obama & so far wrong it can only be because you lack curiosity and echo the bullshit spewed by AM Radio and Fox News.

LOL you skipped over 20 plus years after he graduated, I think we all know why. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What 20 years, idiot?

Obama was born in 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii, two years after the territory was admitted to the Union as the 50th state. After graduating from Columbia University in 1983, he worked as a community organizer in Chicago. In 1988, he enrolled in Harvard Law School, where he was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. After graduating, he became a civil rights attorney and a professor, teaching constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He represented the 13th district for three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, when he ran for the U.S. Senate. He received national attention in 2004 with his March primary win, his well-received July Democratic National Convention keynote address, and his landslide November election to the Senate. In 2008, he was nominated for president a year after his campaign began and after a close primary campaign against Hillary Clinton.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

uh-huh, that's it.

Trump Boasts He's Repealed Obamacare, Doesn't Understand Law
nymag.com/.../2017/.../trump-boasts-hes-repealed-obamacare-doesnt-understand-law.ht...
Dec 20, 2017 - Trump Boasts He Has Repealed Obamacare, Does Not Understand How Law Works ... fallen by another seat when they already lacked the votes to passanything. ... Trump couldn't come up with anything terrific to replace Obamacare, .... Polls were more accurate than average and didn't show any notable ...

As he prepares to face Mueller, Trump boasts of his ability to lie - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../as-he-prepares-to-face-mueller-trump-boasts-of-his-...
Mar 15, 2018 - Newly leaked audio shows Trump boasting about his capacity for making stuff up. ... plan in the tightly composed phrasing that has become a hallmark of ... I didn't even know. ... But still, this provides one of the most unvarnished looks at Trump's view of his relationship with the truth that we have yet seen.

President Trump makes inaccurate boast about the economy ...
https://fox2now.com/.../president-trump-makes-inaccurate-boast-about-the-economy/
Sep 10, 2018 - President Donald Trump spent the morning bragging about the economy. At least one of his claims didn't come close to being true. "The GDP ...

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Don't you have families?

You're comparing a small fringe group to Hitler's brownshirts? Seriously?
Do the Antifa walk into restaurants, turn over tables and arrest people?

Hitler's main media man Goebbels targeted Jews and the press as enemies of the people?
Where have you heard that recently?

Trump doesn't want to be chancellor. He was to be anointed life-time monarch.

You got yer shit all backwards, as usual.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Mea culpa, I forgot tramp, err .. trump received billions of pesos from Mexico to build the wall, won the Trade War, ended our armed forces fight in the ME, talked Kim in N. Korea to trashing his nuclear ambitions and stopping the "D" Day invasion on our southern boarder.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Yes, he backs up his boasts with totally fabricated "facts" that don't hold water. It's pathetic. You never can believe anything he says until you fact check it.

He backs up his boasts, indeeed.

Again, Trump is defended, by who knows what sense of fidelity, by saying that he has done only what the previous CinC, whom the defenders say they hate, did.
It's not defending Cheeto to point out that the current critics didn't give a hoot in hell, when the person exhibiting the exact character traits being bemoaned played for their team.....In fact it is these very people who portrayed their avatar as a paragon of virtue and a tower of intellect.

Most of us refer to this behavior as "sanctimony".

No just you, and as a source not a credible one. The self righteous are the social conservatives whose mores are in constant conflict.

Forum List

Back