Jerome Corsi negotiating plea with Mueller

An Associate of Roger Stone (former Trump adviser) is talking to Robert Mueller about a plea deal. The central issue appears to revolve about what Roger Stone knew about the dissemination of hacked DNC emails from Wikileaks.

Stone associate Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with special counsel, according to a person with knowledge of the talks - The Washington Post
I pray the chickens are coming home to roost on Corsi..and on the matron embedded in my memory from the 2003 RNC Convention wearing the stetson and sporting a band aid with a purple heart on her left face cheek.

An Associate of Roger Stone (former Trump adviser) is talking to Robert Mueller about a plea deal. The central issue appears to revolve about what Roger Stone knew about the dissemination of hacked DNC emails from Wikileaks.

Stone associate Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with special counsel, according to a person with knowledge of the talks - The Washington Post
I pray the chickens are coming home to roost on Corsi..and on the matron embedded in my memory from the 2003 RNC Convention wearing the stetson and sporting a band aid with a purple heart on her left face cheek.

He did great work stopping Lurch.

What possible crime related to Wiki leaks or the Russia collusion conspiracy theory could Corsi have committed?

He did a smear and you swallowed it, just like you do today. You slander all military when you slander the purple heart for the sake of your political party..the party that got SCHLONGED, as my buddy polish prince would say. And you do the same today. Get all choked up about the military, the one Trump calls 'MY military', yet he sends them off on a showtime mission to use gunfire on refugees and slanders generals, Gold Star families, and runs a VA that isn't paying it's vets. 'Lurch' went. 'Lurch' served. And you cry a river for the guy that treats our military like his personal set of toy soldiers..which he will shelve if he doesn't feel like playing with them.

He did a smear and you swallowed it, just like you do today. You slander all military when you slander the purple heart for the sake of your political party..the party that got SCHLONGED, as my buddy polish prince would say. And you do the same today. Get all choked up about the military, the one Trump calls 'MY military', yet he sends them off on a showtime mission to use gunfire on refugees and slanders generals, Gold Star families, and runs a VA that isn't paying it's vets. 'Lurch' went. 'Lurch' served. And you cry a river for the guy that treats our military like his personal set of toy soldiers..which he will shelve if he doesn't feel like playing with them.
Lurch got a Purple Heart for a splinter in his butt. He nominated himself.

Saw that. Cool.
Mueller is closing in on Duh Donald, just like he and the FBI have done with other crime families.
Start on the outer rings and work towards the middle where the real scum hides.

What possible crime related to Wiki leaks or the Russia collusion conspiracy theory could Corsi have committed?

Obviously something or else he wouldn't be ironing out a plea deal with Mueller.
Jesus what does it take to get you fuck ups to rub to brain cells together?

Sounds to me like Corsi is going to turn Roger Stone in to save his own ass.

Saw that. Cool.
Mueller is closing in on Duh Donald, just like he and the FBI have done with other crime families.
Start on the outer rings and work towards the middle where the real scum hides.
All he's doing is persecuting the innocent.

Obviously something or else he wouldn't be ironing out a plea deal with Mueller.

If it has nothing to do with Russian collusion, then what the fuck was he doing investigating it?

If it has nothing to do with Russian collusion, then what the fuck was he doing investigating it?

Stringing the rubes along?

The only thing Corsi did is tell the truth about the swamp and The treasonous dimshits, he knows nothing whatsoever about “ the Donald” haha more pipe dreams and fantasy from the dimshits. You people are the most gullible group of shadow worshipers to ever exist.

The only thing Corsi did is tell the truth about the swamp and The treasonous dimshits, he knows nothing whatsoever about “ the Donald” haha more pipe dreams and fantasy from the dimshits. You people are the most gullible group of shadow worshipers to ever exist.

AKA the rubes.

Uh, none of this has anything to do with alleged Russian collusion. Why is Mueller even investigating DNC e-mails? If he wants to investigate e-mails, why isn't he investigating Hillary's e-mails and private server?

Last edited:

He did a smear and you swallowed it, just like you do today.

I never swallowed Kerry's smear. Genghis Khan? What a twat.

You slander all military when you slander the purple heart for the sake of your political party..

Kerry's fellow soldiers told the truth about Kerry's Purple Hearts.

'Lurch' went. 'Lurch' served.

He was awesome! Soldiering on through those 3 scratches.
What a guy!!

Forum List

Back