Camper vs Camper

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
OK, I just went camping and I gotta get a few things off my chest.

First, I'm a car camper. I'm not gonna pack all my shit and carry it 20 miles into the woods to get away from it all.

On the other hand, if I'm gonna camp, I'm gonna live in a tent, not some HUGE GODDAMN Trailor Home, with air conditioning, big screen TV, and bowling ally or whatever-the-hell these assholes drive out and park next to my tent, blocking the view, running a loud deisel generator, and choking me with fumes. If I'm really unlucky, the owner's wife will weigh 500 lbs and own 3 yapping dogs.

Which brings me to my question: WHY?

My theory is the owners of these mosterous motor homes are momma's boys: They cannot bear to be away from their surrogot mothers, and their wives demand the comforts of home. SHIT! Buncha fucks are ruining the experience for the rest of us.

LEAVE THE WIMMINS AT HOME, FOR CHRISTSSAKES!!:evil:

I've never not slept in a tent when camping, unless it was in a sleeping bag under the stars.

If you want shelter, go to a hotel !

camping means something completely different to me. ;)

Yeah, I don't mean passing out on the lawn after a night sucking down a pitcher of beer at the bowling ally.

also know as bogarting! :D
Urban Dictionary: Bogart

And pussies use RV's. I only ever camp in tents.

You mean you do not never camp in tents?

To Bogart: To keep something all for oneself, thus depriving anyone else of having any.

Are you saying that by passing out on the lawn, you're depriving someone of something?

Last edited:
Who the hell says "I've never not?":cuckoo:

Hoosiers, that's who! :cuckoo:

The word is "always," for goodness sakes.

BTW whilst I'm on my soapbox, do Hoosiers have an INDOOR voice? Why is it Hoosiers need to speak at a set volume as if they're communicating across a half mile of corn stalks?

Hoosiers have to talk loud because between the sounds of the Race Cars and Bobby Knight's yelling, we wouldn't be able to hear each other otherwise.

I've never not heard nutting but big ole voices.

Hoosiers, that's who! :cuckoo:

BTW whilst I'm on my soapbox, do Hoosiers have an INDOOR voice? Why is it Hoosiers need to speak at a set volume as if they're communicating across a half mile of corn stalks?

Hoosiers have to talk loud because between the sounds of the Race Cars and Bobby Knight's yelling, we wouldn't be able to hear each other otherwise.

So......you're a "screamer?":eusa_pray:

So......you're a "screamer?":eusa_pray:

That's what my lover Neaubarth tells me. :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0jgiXHLhSs]YouTube - Camper Van Beethoven-"Take the Skinheads Bowling" Campout 08[/ame]

Yeah, I don't mean passing out on the lawn after a night sucking down a pitcher of beer at the bowling ally.

also know as bogarting! :D
Urban Dictionary: Bogart

And pussies use RV's. I only ever camp in tents.

You mean you do not never camp in tents?

To Bogart: To keep something all for oneself, thus depriving anyone else of having any.

Are you saying that by passing out on the lawn, you're depriving someone of something?

when you are smoking pot in a group, and someone holds onto the pipe/joint/blunt that is camping, or bogarting! ;)
And I have never passed out in a lawn, but I have passed out in someone's kitchen. lol

OK, I just went camping and I gotta get a few things off my chest.

First, I'm a car camper. I'm not gonna pack all my shit and carry it 20 miles into the woods to get away from it all.

On the other hand, if I'm gonna camp, I'm gonna live in a tent, not some HUGE GODDAMN Trailor Home, with air conditioning, big screen TV, and bowling ally or whatever-the-hell these assholes drive out and park next to my tent, blocking the view, running a loud deisel generator, and choking me with fumes. If I'm really unlucky, the owner's wife will weigh 500 lbs and own 3 yapping dogs.

Which brings me to my question: WHY?

My theory is the owners of these mosterous motor homes are momma's boys: They cannot bear to be away from their surrogot mothers, and their wives demand the comforts of home. SHIT! Buncha fucks are ruining the experience for the rest of us.

LEAVE THE WIMMINS AT HOME, FOR CHRISTSSAKES!!:evil:

That's why I would pack in or find a location where the 'beasts' couldn't get to. Oh yeah, my wife usually came with me.

Forum List

Back