people being "SPIRITED AWAY" or overtly encouraged
against their judgement. There is no question that
jews are in danger in France----some of your fellow pigs
have murdered a few just for being jews. The fact that
Netanyahu assured them that they have a place to flee--
may annoy you---but it is a fact. As to arabs being
"compensated" Lots of them left their mud floor
hovels under the advice that JOINING UP with the destroyers
of Israel would assure them a portion of the PILLAGE---you want them compensated?-----well ---of course you do.
PS I agree with Netanyahu----jews should leave France
Now tell me which arab country you have decided was
such a DELIGHT for jews----that they needed to be
kidnapped in order to be "SPIRITED" away to Israel?

the french jews who were encouraged to emigrate from france told sharon to go to hell.

the rest of your post is also obscure hysteria.

REALLY? which french jew told sharon to "GO TO HELL" ---is that
something like the approximately 6% of the IRANIAN JEWS
who remain in Iran saying "GO TO HELL"? I know lots of French
jews in Israel and lots of Iranian jews in Israel ----in my own family
thru marriage You are spitting the usual islamo nazi propaganda.

FAR more Iranian jews PROPORTIONATELY fled Iran since 1960--
when the stench of islamicism began to raise its ugly head---
than arab muslims fled Israel in their supposed NAQBA ---yet
islamo nazi propagandaists claim the IRANIAN JEWS all remain
in Iran what a joke------yeah--something like 6% remain. For
the record---a 94% attrition of any population is called GENOCIDE.

The jews of France will not remain if the muslims of France GET
THEIR WAY-----of course it is possible that the French will ---
WISE UP to the growing filth in its streets
Maybe now more Iranian Jews will try to get out since they really aren't safe there.
http://www.jewishjournal.com/iranianamericanjews/item/new_sad_trend_of_jews_being

Israel is methodically being taken apart by forces beyond it's control.

Slowly, it's being attacked politically from every side.....even by former allies like the U.S. and the UK.

Israel over time will have sanctions and boycotts hurting it economically.

Eventually, the zionist government will be brought down much like the apartheid S. African government was driven down by world pressure.

And the whole world will celebrate and finally have peace.........:cool:

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is nonsense. This merely demonstrates once again the immaturity of the Palestinian, and the child-like mentality by which they are handicapped.

LONDON, (PIC)-- The 4th Palestine Memorial Week was launched in the United Kingdom on 19 January 2013 under the title “Britain's Legacy in Palestine”, calling on Britain to apologize for its historical mistake for the Palestinians.

The conference, which was the launch pad of a week of events around UK, gathered British MPs, Arab ambassadors, academics, experts, activists, journalists, and supporters to the Palestinian cause to hear about Britain's Legacy in Palestine.

Muhammad Hamed, the Palestinian Return Centre (PRC) chairman of Board of Trustees, stressed during the conference's first session the Palestinian national constants especially the Palestinian right of return, launching the PRC's five year Balfour Campaign which calls on Britain to apologize for its historical mistake and make reparations to Palestinians who endured human rights abuses at British hands.
(COMMENT)

Maybe the Palestinians, which have yet, throughout history, been able to contribute a viable culture, should apologize for:

• Attempting to destroy the Jewish State.
  • Palestinians begin insurgency campaign.
  • Israel offers to withdraw from lands captured in Six-Day War; Arabs/Palestinians adopt policy.
    • No peace,
    • No negotiations,
    • No recognition,
  • Palestinians say No to Autonomy at Camp David
  • Palestinians continue insurgency after Oslo, and cause Israel to stop withdrawal.
  • Palestinians reject a Statehood at Camp David
  • etc, etc, etc,
The Palestinian have a lot to apologize for if we play that game.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Slowly, it's being attacked politically from every side.....even by former allies like the U.S. and the UK.

Eventually, the zionist government will be brought down much like the apartheid S. African government was driven down by world pressure.

Doesn't Sunni Man, that good Muslim convert, think that the world would rejoice if the Muslims had some kind of Reformation, of which they would learn to stop killing people in the name of their religion and to start respecting people of different beliefs? Those non Muslims living in Muslim countries, and even those living beyond like the Buddhists in Thailand would certainly breathe a sigh of relief and celebrate with huge parties to mark this event. In fact, people like the Shiites in Pakistan who are always the target of your newly adopted Sunni brethren would also breathe a sigh of relief. Once there is a Reformation in Islam, then there will finally be peace on a great deal of this planet. Israel only takes up a small, small piece of this planet, while your barbaric brethren who are always killing sure do take up a lot of space.

And this will change what exactly?

Just seems like yet another venue for those who are pissed off to moan and groan. They would be better served by going on a hunger strike during the 4th Palestine Memorial Week to show they mean business.

Sunni boy, didn't you know that masturbation is HARAM?!

warning-masturbation-warning-demotivational-poster-1217619248.jpg

Great - then the Jews who were legislated out of their citizenship and property in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan and other countries can go and demand that those nations apologize for their historical mistakes and make reparations for all that was stolen.

And of course the Palestinian continent and all the fine humanitarian pacifists who support them, will make themselves available to support that cause as well!

After all, the principle is the same no matter who despoiled who.

i think jews who were forced to leave their native homes deserve an apology and reparations.

i think jews who chose to leave their native lands do not deserve an apology or reparations.
>>>And how are you going to make this determination, except from the individuals themselves?

i know that their are many cases where jewish zionists "spirited away" or otherwise encouraged or coerced or manipulated into leaving their native lands for the porpose of building the jewish state or maintaining a political hegemony there.

And you *know* this how? HOW many cases?

examples would be ariel sharon claiming french jews were victims of european anti-semitism and that they should immigrate to israel or operation eagle.
That's absolutely NOT the same as the 950,000 or so people I'm trying to discuss. I specifically referred to nations which had revoked the citizenship of their entire Jewish population de jure - and that is on record.

i think it is disengenuous and deceptive of you to equate the act of a colonial power over a colonised people with the acts of a sovereign state over her own citisens, now matter how unjust you think the acts of the sovereign state are.
Injustice is injustice - no matter who commits it. By your lights, the blacks who were deliberately not given treatment for syphilis in the infamous 'experiment' should not have been given any apology. Nor the women of all ethnicity who were involuntarily sterilized in states like Vermont..... Oh, and certainly not the American citizens detained in camps in the West during WW2

here is but one opinion contrary to your rather vague opinion, by a mizrahi jew who immigrated to israel from iraq and is a professor at tel aviv unuversity...

Hitching a ride on the magic carpet Israel News - Haaretz Israeli News source
Let's be sure first that you understood to what I actually referred - as opposed to your overly-vague interpretation, shall we? It's rather pointless to discuss a response to something I didn't indicate.

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is nonsense. This merely demonstrates once again the immaturity of the Palestinian, and the child-like mentality by which they are handicapped.

LONDON, (PIC)-- The 4th Palestine Memorial Week was launched in the United Kingdom on 19 January 2013 under the title “Britain's Legacy in Palestine”, calling on Britain to apologize for its historical mistake for the Palestinians.

The conference, which was the launch pad of a week of events around UK, gathered British MPs, Arab ambassadors, academics, experts, activists, journalists, and supporters to the Palestinian cause to hear about Britain's Legacy in Palestine.

Muhammad Hamed, the Palestinian Return Centre (PRC) chairman of Board of Trustees, stressed during the conference's first session the Palestinian national constants especially the Palestinian right of return, launching the PRC's five year Balfour Campaign which calls on Britain to apologize for its historical mistake and make reparations to Palestinians who endured human rights abuses at British hands.
(COMMENT)

Maybe the Palestinians, which have yet, throughout history, been able to contribute a viable culture, should apologize for:

• Attempting to destroy the Jewish State.
  • Palestinians begin insurgency campaign.
  • Israel offers to withdraw from lands captured in Six-Day War; Arabs/Palestinians adopt policy.
    • No peace,
    • No negotiations,
    • No recognition,
  • Palestinians say No to Autonomy at Camp David
  • Palestinians continue insurgency after Oslo, and cause Israel to stop withdrawal.
  • Palestinians reject a Statehood at Camp David
  • etc, etc, etc,
The Palestinian have a lot to apologize for if we play that game.

Most Respectfully,
R

The sad part is that you do not know why any of that happened.

P F Tinmore, et al,

The notion that the Arab world is somehow exempt from traditional western law, or that of Islamic law itself, in the supremacy of the law, has been discussed many time here.

(COMMENT)

The fact of the matter is, that the Arab and Palestinian, now with the help of Persians, have taken the law into their own hands (Vigilantism). Whether the Palestinian had a legitimate case for consideration, or not, is not the issue. Whether the Palestinian tried to use violence to enforce their own brand of justice and equity --- is very much the issue. Tried and failed.

It has almost been a century since the Allied Powers and the League of Nations (1922 some 91 years ago), put forth the idea of a Jewish homeland and approved the British Mandate of Palestine; a land that had shown so little progress for more than a millenium, and for which the people we call Palestinians had no control over for centuries. The question as to "why any of that happened" is almost made moot by the fact that the Palestinians have demonstrated their lawlessness and barbarity consistently over the period of the mandate and the half-century that followed after its termination. The Palestinian has shown it's contempt for the Rule of Law and the need to negotiate it's differences in good faith. Yes, "why any of that happened" is because the Arab and Palestinian choose a counterproductive path, without regard to whether or not they had a case. And that belligerent attitude led to decade after decade of trouble --- brought upon themselves.

Just because the Israel had made some poor choices and less than favorable decisions since the Palestinians collapsed negotiations over territories that were never theirs to begin with, doesn't mean that the Palestinians were justified in the heinous acts of terrorism for which they are famous. It only means that, yet again, another window of opportunity is opened for the Palestinian to either embrace or decline.

What pain and suffering befell the Palestinian, especially in the last half century, is not the "fault" of the UK, but as a result of years and years of frustration with the Palestinian; a result of cascade failures of the Palestinian to embrace peace and the reasonable-equitable settlements offered over the decades.

The reputation of the Palestinian is one of a political toxic waste that the world really doesn't want to touch, but none-the-less has to clean-up because the Palestinians cannot clean themselves. The Palestinian needs to demonstrate that they can become productive members of the international community.

An "apology!" Come on, be reasonable. The entire idea is media grandstanding.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
The fact of the matter is, that the Arab and Palestinian, now with the help of Persians, have taken the law into their own hands (Vigilantism).
What you flippantly call vigilantism is actually just wanting "Justice"

Which is a foreign concept in the western mindset......... :cool:
Yes we already know what the West calls Islamic terrorists such as Bin Laden, you guys consider them heros who are fighting for justice. More Muslims like you should step up and tell the truth, instead of all this pretending to condemn stuff. And that's why why Islamic terrorists continue to thrive and pop up, and Palestinians continue to fail, because the disgusting culture and religion approve of the child killing of Islamic terrorists.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=oMOZvbYJMvU"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=oMOZvbYJMvU[/ame]

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

The notion that the Arab world is somehow exempt from traditional western law, or that of Islamic law itself, in the supremacy of the law, has been discussed many time here.

(COMMENT)

The fact of the matter is, that the Arab and Palestinian, now with the help of Persians, have taken the law into their own hands (Vigilantism). Whether the Palestinian had a legitimate case for consideration, or not, is not the issue. Whether the Palestinian tried to use violence to enforce their own brand of justice and equity --- is very much the issue. Tried and failed.

It has almost been a century since the Allied Powers and the League of Nations (1922 some 91 years ago), put forth the idea of a Jewish homeland and approved the British Mandate of Palestine; a land that had shown so little progress for more than a millenium, and for which the people we call Palestinians had no control over for centuries. The question as to "why any of that happened" is almost made moot by the fact that the Palestinians have demonstrated their lawlessness and barbarity consistently over the period of the mandate and the half-century that followed after its termination. The Palestinian has shown it's contempt for the Rule of Law and the need to negotiate it's differences in good faith. Yes, "why any of that happened" is because the Arab and Palestinian choose a counterproductive path, without regard to whether or not they had a case. And that belligerent attitude led to decade after decade of trouble --- brought upon themselves.

Just because the Israel had made some poor choices and less than favorable decisions since the Palestinians collapsed negotiations over territories that were never theirs to begin with, doesn't mean that the Palestinians were justified in the heinous acts of terrorism for which they are famous. It only means that, yet again, another window of opportunity is opened for the Palestinian to either embrace or decline.

What pain and suffering befell the Palestinian, especially in the last half century, is not the "fault" of the UK, but as a result of years and years of frustration with the Palestinian; a result of cascade failures of the Palestinian to embrace peace and the reasonable-equitable settlements offered over the decades.

The reputation of the Palestinian is one of a political toxic waste that the world really doesn't want to touch, but none-the-less has to clean-up because the Palestinians cannot clean themselves. The Palestinian needs to demonstrate that they can become productive members of the international community.

Most Respectfully,
R

Interesting list of Israeli talking points.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Over time, I think I've demonstrated that when I'm wrong, or otherwise incorrect, I say so. And I try, to be even handed.

(COMMENT)

Whether they are Israeli Talking Points, or Palestinian Talking Points, they are sound and valid commentary.

When I think the pro-Palestinian camp has made a point, I acknowledge that. If I believe they have taken liberties with the facts, I address that.

The same is true of the Israeli side. If I think they are wrong, I say so and state my case the same as I would in reverse.

The discussion was about the suggestion that the UK apologize, not about Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

P F Tinmore, et al,

Over time, I think I've demonstrated that when I'm wrong, or otherwise incorrect, I say so. And I try, to be even handed.

(COMMENT)

Whether they are Israeli Talking Points, or Palestinian Talking Points, they are sound and valid commentary.

When I think the pro-Palestinian camp has made a point, I acknowledge that. If I believe they have taken liberties with the facts, I address that.

The same is true of the Israeli side. If I think they are wrong, I say so and state my case the same as I would in reverse.

The discussion was about the suggestion that the UK apologize, not about Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

That is true. You will actually discuss issues where most will only throw stones and call names. But you do tend to hinge your conclusions on Israeli talking points.

The fact of the matter is, that the Arab and Palestinian, now with the help of Persians, have taken the law into their own hands (Vigilantism).

Could you clarify your point?

And this will change what exactly?

Trying to right an Injustice, but for acts like this there would be no work to do for men like Martin Luther King Jr!
I would imagine that Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," doesn't think that Dr. King would be appalled at how many innocent Christians her Muslim friends have murdered in Muslim countries in addition to all the churches which have been destroyed.

Forum List

Back