Campaign to demand Britain to apologize for its historical mistake

The British caused and created much greater disasters (so many come to mind i don't know where to begin) throughout the history of their empire than these called fake Palestinians who aren't even a "people" but rather a mish mash of recent invaders from neighboring Arab countries who started calling themselves Palestiians as of 1967.

What makes the Palestinians so special and above all the other problems that the British caused?

They did not surrender and move on.

The British caused and created much greater disasters (so many come to mind i don't know where to begin) throughout the history of their empire than these called fake Palestinians who aren't even a "people" but rather a mish mash of recent invaders from neighboring Arab countries who started calling themselves Palestiians as of 1967.

What makes the Palestinians so special and above all the other problems that the British caused?

Ignoring the obvious and intentional errors of fact in your statement - the fact that along with the Sikhs and Karen, the Palestinians were denied a state.

This is in stark contrast to the outcome in at least 20 British colonies.

Ignoring the obvious and intentional errors of fact in your statement - the fact that along with the Sikhs and Karen, the Palestinians were denied a state.

In 1948 ---the people who call themselves "palestinians" were arabs . The
Palestine mandate was PARTITIONED Lots went to "THE ARABS" specifically a
KINGDOM managed by a "KING" who is ---generally speaking a BEDOUIN
which is what -----the arabs of palestine generally ARE------same culture, same
religion. same language , some origin That there is----if there is-----some
sectarian issues between this group of Bedouins and that group of Bedouins-----
that is not the problem is the british------the BEDOUINS should have worked it out
among themselves There are various sects in EVERY ARAB COUNTRY----they
want to break up into even more countries? ok they are free to do so.

right now the fight in SYRIA (another arab country) is chock full of SECTARIAN issues
and groups etc etc you know a muslim country free of sectarian violence?

irosie -

Present the same lies as many times as you like doesn't make it a fact.

You and roudy both know full well that the word 'Palestinian' dates back centuries if not millenia, because I have posted the facts a dozen times at least. I have books sitting right next to me that use the word with exactly the same meaning as it is used today, and they date back to the early 1920's.

I don't know why you guys won't post honestly.

Ima -

Are you aware that Turkey denies the Armenian genocide?

btw, the word is "Turks", not "turcs".

Yes, and who cares? That happened 100 years ago, no turCs alive had anything to do with it, so stop pestering them for nothing. It's like making every German today apologize for WWII, it's irrelevant and pointless.

The Palestinians were not denied a state, they already got one, which is called Jordan. Who will apologize to the Jews after the territory that was to be allocated to them was divided, and even after that, it was not enough. Which led to several all out attacks by the Arabs to destroy the state of Israel (not to create a Palestinian state) which were unsuccessful.

1920-boundaryconventionmap.jpg

truncatedmap.jpg

They did not surrender and move on.
I would say the the Indians, Kurds, several others suffered considerably more at the hands of the British than did these Arabs who started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1967 and got their state anyhow, which is called JORDAN.

truncatedmap.jpg

The entire point for apologies is to get concessions, land, and possibly of lawsuits etc. The Turks don't apologize for that reason, because it will be an admission to the crimes they committed which can easily be followed into giving land to the Armenians and the Kurds.

The entire point for apologies is to get concessions, land, and possibly of lawsuits etc. The Turks don't apologize for that reason, because it will be an admission to the crimes they committed which can easily be followed into giving land to the Armenians and the Kurds.

You just nailed it, this is what this is all about really isn't it?

irosie -

Present the same lies as many times as you like doesn't make it a fact.

You and roudy both know full well that the word 'Palestinian' dates back centuries if not millenia, because I have posted the facts a dozen times at least. I have books sitting right next to me that use the word with exactly the same meaning as it is used today, and they date back to the early 1920's.

I don't know why you guys won't post honestly.

Saigon----you are lying I am not lying----of course you have books
that use the word "PALESTINIAN" so do I.----all the way back to
1920. when the word PALESTINIAN meant "a jew living in palestine"

In the USA in 1920 ---there were organizations devoted to the welfare of
PALESTINE------but they did their writing in Yiddish or Hebrew and were
named "palestinian ________" or "_________ of palestine"
its not easy to spell PALESTINE in hebrew----it comes out LONG
with lots of letters . I have no idea how long it comes out if
it is written in arabic-----but arabs cannot even PRONOUNCE the
word. It is a foreign word to both hebrew and arabic

some time in the 1920s ARAB NATIONALISM in palestine ---now and
then used the term "palestine" in association with its own
interests A century is 100 years----your claim that arabs
in palestine referred to THEMSELVES as "palestinians" 200 years
ago is a BLATANT LIE In fact the term "palestinian" in
reference to anything arab even in 1920 ---was very rare and arabs
DID NOT REFER TO THEMSELVES as "palestinians" until the 1960s
nor did the brits refer to arabs in palestine as "PALESTINIANS"
Try to be honest for a change----the islamo nazi
pig habit of SEARCHING AND SEARCHING for a single questonable
POSSIBLE exception to the rule----is pathetic

In the case of aboriginals and Australia, I agree.

In the case of Armenians - they already have a country, and obviously the land on which the genocide took place is not iwithin thousands of miles of that country - hence land is unlikely to be an issue.

Germany still apologised - despite the threat of law suits, and has continued to show remorse and acknoweldge their role in the Holocaust openly and honestly.

Rosie -

Five minutes on google will establish that the word 'Palestinian' dates back to the 5th century BC, and has been used in its mordern context since AT LEAST the 1920's.

It's also worth remembering that the term 'English' refers to all people who are citizens on England - not only white people, hence the term 'Palestinian' could very well be used to describe a citizen of the state of Palestine during the mandate period.

I expect you will now use the word correctly.

In the case of aboriginals and Australia, I agree.

In the case of Armenians - they already have a country, and obviously the land on which the genocide took place is not iwithin thousands of miles of that country - hence land is unlikely to be an issue.

Germany still apologised - despite the threat of law suits, and has continued to show remorse and acknoweldge their role in the Holocaust openly and honestly.
You must it know many Armenians. The Turks still occupy part of their land.

Rosie -

Five minutes on google will establish that the word 'Palestinian' dates back to the 5th century BC, and has been used in its mordern context since AT LEAST the 1920's.

It's also worth remembering that the term 'English' refers to all people who are citizens on England - not only white people, hence the term 'Palestinian' could very well be used to describe a citizen of the state of Palestine during the mandate period.

I expect you will now use the word correctly.

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind.

"“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. They have their own Arab states from where they came into the Land of Israel about one century ago to contrast the Jewish immigration. That is the historical truth.

Let us hear what other Arabs have said:

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".

- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".

- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

Last edited:
Roudy -

Right The "newest" people on earth, with a name dating back to the 5th century BC, and modern usage to describe a nation state dating back around a century.

I do not for the life of me understand what you think you achieve by repeating the same lies day after day after day.

You might as well post "Ignore Me" in the top of each post.

You must it know many Armenians. The Turks still occupy part of their land.

Wonderful posting!!

Perhaps you could tell us which part - and how it is connected to the land on which the genocide too place?

Please be precise - I know the local area quite well.

all islamo nazi pigs play WORD GAMES Goebbels was excellent at it.
saigon insists that the "PALESTINIAN" people---whose language is arabic,
and whose religion is islam ---have constituted a singular society culture, nation
in the middle east for thousands of years based on the fact that the WORD
"palestine"----dates back thousands of years. very good saigon-----you win
the goebbels WORD award of the bronze age. However jews---who for some
1700 years have actually used the term PALESTINIAN to describe themselves if
they lived in palestine------do not exist----because arab muslims who have ---as
bedouins, wandered thru the land called "palestine" for centuries and sometimes
resided there NOW constitute the people called "palestinians" instead of jews----
by magical transference

iRosie -

Feel free to spend 5 minutes on Google to get up to speed. There must be 20 sites which explain this in detail, and it isn't terribly difficult to understand.

Alternatively, you may continue to make a fool of yourself on a daily basis.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Over time, I think I've demonstrated that when I'm wrong, or otherwise incorrect, I say so. And I try, to be even handed.

Interesting list of Israeli talking points.
(COMMENT)

Whether they are Israeli Talking Points, or Palestinian Talking Points, they are sound and valid commentary.

When I think the pro-Palestinian camp has made a point, I acknowledge that. If I believe they have taken liberties with the facts, I address that.

The same is true of the Israeli side. If I think they are wrong, I say so and state my case the same as I would in reverse.

The discussion was about the suggestion that the UK apologize, not about Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

Mr R tinnie is very limited. your notion that he might respond to the
points you posted with a response other than a standard
islamo nazi fart ---suggests that you have not noticed his posting style.
On a positive note----you did manage to get him off the his incessant
standard------"BORDERS" obsession. On a negative note---expect to see
the phrase "israeli talking point" in the future---thousands of times

High_Gravity, et al,

This is an old trick.

So lets just say the Brits apologize, what does that do for the average guy on the ground in Gaza? butterflies in the stomach? what?
(COMMENT)

The apology, at this point, would be viewed as an admission of guilt to some notion that the UK, at some point in time; misfeasance, malfeasance or nonfeasance. This opens up the potential for some segment of the Palestinian Community (whatever that is defined as) to seek damages and reparations.

The US went through this with the American Indian, the Eskimo's and native Hawaiians. There all all kinds of hoops to jump through. Like what would constitute a Palestinian entitled to some settlement payment? Would other countries by subject that supported the UK (like America) be required to share in the payment of reparations? The questions go on and on. What about the Palestinians in Jordan and Syria? Are survivors entitled?

This is a bad, very bad idea.

No, this is more trouble than good.

Most Respectfully,
R

You pretty much nailed it Rocco, this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

There is no question that conquest and rule -----does create some grief which should
be acknowleged I am all for it. The glorious age of islamic conquest resulted
in the GENOCIDE OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and massive destructions of
the "holy places" of non muslims

recently it came to light that an ancient church was found in saudi arabia----saudi
arabia opted to leave the ruins under sand. ----hidden and forgotten.
Historically we know that arabia once held a DIVERSE population ---which
included christians, jews, zoroastrrians, people of some pre islamic religions etc.
All were obliterated except islam and muslims. Now we know that even when
the artificats of the VANDALIZED AND GENOCIDED peoples emerge-----those
artifacts are trashed THAT GROSS VANDALISM ---people, places and things
MUST BE ACKNOWLEGED with an apology from SAUDI ARABIA ---especially officials
in Mecca and Medina -----who despite the histories of MANY PEOPLES in both cities
have been subjected to the FILTH AND STENCH of apartheid for more than
1000 years------I fully support the concept of APOLOGY and the respect for
artifacts of the past-------I SUPPORT FREE ARCHAEOLOGICAL ACCESS to
Mecca and Medina -----in fact all of saudi arabia for ALL GROUPS that ever
had members in those places. RIGHT IS RIGHT Ancestors of
zoroastrians, christians, jews and others are buried in these lands and their
graves MUST BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THEIR DESCENDANTS----RIGHT IS RIGHT

Forum List

Back