Cam newton at his press conference, after another horrific performance

Perfect response!

If you were that guy, how would you have solved the puzzle?
That wasn't the point of my question.

The point of my question was that an admitted racist just posted it alone, in a clear and cowardly statement of his opinion of a certain group of people.

And you know that.

The enablers of this kind of thing, like you, are part of the problem.

I see your point about the way the clip was used. And to some extent, i concede the point. I tend to ignore actual old school white racism, because they are completely marginalized, and thus irrelevant.

For example. To make his point, Owl had to misrepresent the point of that clip. The point of the actual clip, was to show how obsessed we are with race, and how terrified we are to be seen as racist.

I asked you a simple question. If you were trying to win the money on that tv show, how would you have solved the puzzle?

And further more, would you have been just as hesitant to solve it?
Nope, not playing that game. I made my point.

You guys make it much easier for the Regressive Left to get away with what THEY do.

I conceded your point.

But you refuse to even address mine.

So, who here is building bridges and who is burning them down?
As I've said many times, there are some who will not be part of any bridge-building process.

The Regressive Left won't be, neither will racists and their enablers.

It'll be up to the rest of the country.

The point of my question was that an admitted racist just posted it alone, in a clear and cowardly statement of his opinion of a certain group of people.

And you know that.

I see your point about the way the clip was used. And to some extent, i concede the point. I tend to ignore actual old school white racism, because they are completely marginalized, and thus irrelevant.

For example. To make his point, Owl had to misrepresent the point of that clip. The point of the actual clip, was to show how obsessed we are with race, and how terrified we are to be seen as racist.

I asked you a simple question. If you were trying to win the money on that tv show, how would you have solved the puzzle?

You guys make it much easier for the Regressive Left to get away with what THEY do.

I conceded your point.

As I've said many times, there are some who will not be part of any bridge-building process.

Except that, by the standards you people use, you just cut off the vast majority of the country.

You're not building bridges, you are just isolating yourself, from people willing to talk to you.

And you know that.

I conceded your point.

Except that, by the standards you people use, you just cut off the vast majority of the country.

You're not building bridges, you are just isolating yourself, from people willing to talk to you.
I hardly think it's a vast majority of the country. I think wingers are still the minority. Most Americans are decent.

But hey, I could be wrong!

I conceded your point.

I hardly think it's a vast majority of the country. I think wingers are still the minority. Most Americans are decent.

Most Americans are decent. Most Americans, won't go out of their way to challenge racists, because they have lives they are busy living.

And you just lump them all in, with the few actual racists, and act like you are being morally superior while you do it.

I conceded your point.

Most Americans are decent. Most Americans, won't go out of their way to challenge racists, because they have lives they are busy living.

And you just lump them all in, with the few actual racists, and act like you are being morally superior while you do it.
If you want to think I'm acting morally superior, that's fine. This is an important issue to me.

But it's not just the racists, it's those who choose to enable them, who are the problem.

"I don't see nuthin'" makes things much worse.

I conceded your point.

If you want to think I'm acting morally superior, that's fine. This is an important issue to me.

But it's not just the racists, it's those who choose to enable them, who are the problem.

I see that it is important to you.

My point about how you are just refusing to even engage with the vast majority of the population, stands.

My point about how you are just refusing to even engage with the vast majority of the population, stands.
We disagree that it's "the vast majority of the population", so we just live in two different worlds.

Nothing I can do about that.

Hey Correll, would you say that white-on-black racism still exists?

As a pathetic poor shadow of itself. Look at the clip. The man could barely bring himself to solve the puzzle, he was so afraid to say the word out loud even for a large sum of money.

Perfect response!

And you know that.

Every race has the ones that fall into a stereotype you bloated ignorant fuck.

Funny, how if I bring up white trash piece of shit, or call some white idiot a cracker, or whatever you fucking leftist losers would have zero problem. No problem at all calling out the stereotypes of conservatives in your pathetic eyes.

My point always is I point out the N words and yes they are the ones that fall right into the stereotype. They are what they are and every race color and creed have them.

I, unlike a fucking patronizing racist identity political stooge like you, don't patronize and contribute to the enslavement of an entire group's minds.

I call the ones out for exactly what they are, you miserable fucking idiot.

Hey Correll, would you say that white-on-black racism still exists?

As a pathetic poor shadow of itself. Look at the clip. The man could barely bring himself to solve the puzzle, he was so afraid to say the word out loud even for a large sum of money.
Perfect response!

And you know that.

Funny, how if I bring up white trash piece of shit, or call some white idiot a cracker, or whatever you fucking leftist losers would have zero problem. No problem at all calling out the stereotypes of conservatives in your pathetic eyes.

My point always is I point out the N words and yes they are the ones that fall right into the stereotype. They are what they are and every race color and creed have them.

I, unlike a fucking patronizing racist identity political stooge like you, don't patronize and contribute to the enslavement of an entire group's minds.

Um, you admitted you're a racist.

Were you lying? Or are you just too cowardly to back up your words?

Tell us, drama queen.

Perfect response!

And you know that.

Um, you admitted you're a racist.

Were you lying? Or are you just too cowardly to back up your words?

Tell us, drama queen.
Stfu

We disagree that it's "the vast majority of the population", so we just live in two different worlds.

Nothing I can do about that.
PONTIAC

Forum List

Back