Cam newton at his press conference, after another horrific performance

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Would you just look at that? My God, why are so many blacks so self unaware?

Such jokes

Cam is a JOKE. He had a chance to be one of THE greatest players the NFL has seen. Unfortunately he can't take ANY kind of criticism and he gets injured if the winds blows on him. What a waste of talent he turned out to be!

Cam is a JOKE. He had a chance to be one of THE greatest players the NFL has seen. Unfortunately he can't take ANY kind of criticism and he gets injured if the winds blows on him. What a waste of talent he turned out to be!
He seems bipolar

Hey Correll, would you say that white-on-black racism still exists?

As a pathetic poor shadow of itself. Look at the clip. The man could barely bring himself to solve the puzzle, he was so afraid to say the word out loud even for a large sum of money.

Personally, I think he thought people who annoy you.....

Lol

Mac is very stupid and just like every stupid extremist they cannot see the humor in it.

Mac is very stupid and just like every stupid extremist they cannot see the humor in it.
Hey, big guy! Hi there! I wonder if Correll just called you pathetic.

He's not allowed to admit that, though. But his spin was pretty good.

Hey, by the way:
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

As a pathetic poor shadow of itself. Look at the clip. The man could barely bring himself to solve the puzzle, he was so afraid to say the word out loud even for a large sum of money.

Perfect response!

If you were that guy, how would you have solved the puzzle?

That wasn't the point of my question.

The point of my question was that an admitted racist just posted it alone, in a clear and cowardly statement of his opinion of a certain group of people.

And you know that.

The enablers of this kind of thing, like you, are part of the problem.

Perfect response!

The point of my question was that an admitted racist just posted it alone, in a clear and cowardly statement of his opinion of a certain group of people.

And you know that.

I see your point about the way the clip was used. And to some extent, i concede the point. I tend to ignore actual old school white racism, because they are completely marginalized, and thus irrelevant.

For example. To make his point, Owl had to misrepresent the point of that clip. The point of the actual clip, was to show how obsessed we are with race, and how terrified we are to be seen as racist.

I asked you a simple question. If you were trying to win the money on that tv show, how would you have solved the puzzle?

And further more, would you have been just as hesitant to solve it?

Perfect response!

And you know that.

I see your point about the way the clip was used. And to some extent, i concede the point. I tend to ignore actual old school white racism, because they are completely marginalized, and thus irrelevant.

For example. To make his point, Owl had to misrepresent the point of that clip. The point of the actual clip, was to show how obsessed we are with race, and how terrified we are to be seen as racist.

I asked you a simple question. If you were trying to win the money on that tv show, how would you have solved the puzzle?

Nope, not playing that game. I made my point.

You guys make it much easier for the Regressive Left to get away with what THEY do.

Perfect response!

And you know that.

Nope, not playing that game. I made my point.

You guys make it much easier for the Regressive Left to get away with what THEY do.

I conceded your point.

But you refuse to even address mine.

So, who here is building bridges and who is burning them down?

New Topics

Forum List

Back