Calls grow for Judge Cannon to be Impeached

any judge that accepts arguments that as a president he should not have been raided despite holding on to classified data in his home will not move up the chain for promotion. Also arguments that it was political is pretty childish when he had the classified info. He was ruthless with Clinton concerning those emails. I guess the judge didn't understand that its a public office and the records belong to the government. If he had confidential lawyer/client paperwork then it should not have been mixed in with government work. But I guess with Trump he likes to keep lawyers and pay them those ridiculous lawyer fees.

Nor should they Jim and why?

Think why they wouldn’t and you will know the answer…
This was an incompetent ruling. She proved herself to be a cult member of trump. The following is true:

If this ruling had not been overturned, every person who is served a search warrant would have the same right.

The appeals court said it. I think Cannon thinks trump is some kind of King who deserves special laws only for him. He is a private citizen, just like you and me. He is NOT royalty.

This was an incompetent ruling. She proved herself to be a cult member of trump. The following is true:

If this ruling had not been overturned, every person who is served a search warrant would have the same right.

The appeals court said it. I think Cannon thinks trump is some kind of King who deserves special laws only for him. He is a private citizen, just like you and me. He is NOT royalty.
But he is actually Royalty like Clinton, Bush and even Biden.

Politicians are usually above the law and as much I hate Trump he is above the law and you know this.

Did the Judge go beyond her scope?

In my opinion yes but she isn’t that rare and you know this…

Let face reality all this is just a game and Trump is a Trojan Horse and he is doing what he is being used for and that Judge is his pawn in this game…

Calls grow for Judge Cannon to be Impeached​

BULLSHIT. Trump is a former president whose home was needlessly broken into and disheveled for a search that could have easily been done in writing, to carry out a blanket search which everyone admits was so ridiculously broad to the point that we are only lucky the FBI didn't take the drapes, the paintings on the wall, and the goldfish too!

If Trump were a democrat, there wouldn't be a single thing touched without a special master to oversee every single paper first.

What an embarrassment for America to watch as this out of control lawless Biden gestapo literally stands up a president and political opponent and shakes him down and strip searches and does a cavity search on him without so much as a single criminal complaint or charge filed to back it up even a third of a year later.

BULLSHIT. Trump is a former president whose home was needlessly broken into and disheveled for a search that could have easily been done in writing, to carry out a blanket search which everyone admits was so ridiculously broad to the point that we are only lucky the FBI didn't take the drapes, the paintings on the wall, and the goldfish too!

If Trump were a democrat, there wouldn't be a single thing touched without a special master to oversee every single paper first.

What an embarrassment for America to watch as this out of control lawless Biden gestapo literally stands up a president and political opponent and shakes him down and strip searches and does a cavity search on him without so much as a single criminal complaint or charge filed to back it up even a third of a year later.
Cannon violated her oath to the Constitution.

She ignored the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and settled precedent to instead benefit the individual who appointed her.

She ignored the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and settled precedent to instead benefit the individual who appointed her.
waaaa-----waaaaaa---waaaaa
just like the SCUM demonRATS using the federal bureau of imbeciles against AMERICAN citizens

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Her ruling basically said...anyone who is served a search warrant can have a third party appointed to review the search findings. That is CRAZY!

She made trump royalty and put him above the law. She is MAGA.

Her ruling basically said...anyone who is served a search warrant can have a third party appointed to review the search findings. That is CRAZY!

She made trump royalty and put him above the law. She is MAGA.
The TDS can not be cured with this poster . He can be jabbed . Boostered and jabbed again , there is no cure for his bat shit craziness. Your typical Obama, Biden supporters. Takes years and years of indoctrination to become this stupid.

Some talk that Judge Aileen Cannon, the very conservative judge who appointed the Special Maser in Trump's documents case, may be the judge assigned for the indictment case.

Forum List

Back