Calls for sleeping beauty to be banned because prince kisses princess without consent

I bet you even think you're funny, trollboy

hint...not to anyone wh
no... YOU FAIL.... and when the "source" is insane, it needs to be attacked as does anyone stupid or sick enough to subscribe to it as truth.

get a life. :cuckoo:

So you're saying Franken didn't molest that girl while she was sleeping, and wouldn't molest you too, if he had the chance?

You sure are a trusting soul. :laugh:
Jillian probably wishes a man would touch her in her sleep, hell....touch her period.

my husband of more than 20 years would probably disagree with you. but I understand how misogynist losers like you have nothing so express your anger and frustration at anyone who isn't a failure like you are.

:thup:
Lmao....you don't have a husband. Nobody believes that.
i do....

so does anyone who knows me. thanks, harry. but isn't it amusing that the trumptards think they can try to bully women that way? he isn't smart enough to counter anything I say, so that's where he goes.

how ya doing, my friend?

So you're saying Franken didn't molest that girl while she was sleeping, and wouldn't molest you too, if he had the chance?

Jillian probably wishes a man would touch her in her sleep, hell....touch her period.

my husband of more than 20 years would probably disagree with you. but I understand how misogynist losers like you have nothing so express your anger and frustration at anyone who isn't a failure like you are.

i do....

so does anyone who knows me. thanks, harry. but isn't it amusing that the trumptards think they can try to bully women that way? he isn't smart enough to counter anything I say, so that's where he goes.

how ya doing, my friend?
Everyone who knows you a.k.a. the voices in that crazy ass noggin of yours.

Molestering a girl in her sleep? Obviously the Prince was a Democrat.

snow%20white.jpg

hint...not to anyone wh
You fail. Stop attacking the source and prove the information is incorrect.

no... YOU FAIL.... and when the "source" is insane, it needs to be attacked as does anyone stupid or sick enough to subscribe to it as truth.

love your desperation. means I win, loser. :thup:

hint...not to anyone wh

You never win anything.

You never win anything.

:rofl:

Calls For ‘Sleeping Beauty’ To Be Banned Because Prince Kisses Princess Without ‘Consent’
A British mother has been criticized after calling for a ban on the fairytale ‘Sleeping Beauty’, arguing that it promotes “inappropriate” sexual behavior.

If people don't think trendy leftist don't have a mental issues let this be the one thing that solidfies that thought. I t doesn't matter where in the world one lives
I don’t give two shits what progressives think, The problem is progressives want to control what everyone thinks. The fucking control freaks that they are…

Strange little people who call themselves 'individualists' but run around in packs like you, Rustic.

i do....

how ya doing, my friend?
doing good Jill....

Calls For ‘Sleeping Beauty’ To Be Banned Because Prince Kisses Princess Without ‘Consent’
A British mother has been criticized after calling for a ban on the fairytale ‘Sleeping Beauty’, arguing that it promotes “inappropriate” sexual behavior.

If people don't think trendy leftist don't have a mental issues let this be the one thing that solidfies that thought. I t doesn't matter where in the world one lives
Aha, Prince Charming was a perv after all.

Snow White same thing.
Kinda but there are problems there too.
Anaheim, California: CNN reported today that Walt Disney's new film called "Jet Black", which is the African-American version of "Snow White" has been canceled. All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive By, Homeboy, and Shank, have refused to sing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho" because they say it offends Black prostitutes. They also say they have absolutely no intention of singing "It's off to work we go."
I thought Dopey would be a shoo-in, but then I guess he was white. And then there was "Whistle While You Work".

Jeez. What a neo-feminist man-hating slut. I am sickened when some woman goes on a jihad against all men, just because some man fucked up her head at some previous time in her life.

It's not like I had anything to do with that.

That's how they play, yell rape and get where you want to esp. in Hollywood now.

Got a divorce going on hey jus say he raped you or the kid a few times, hands down she wins and the man is screwed.

Forum List

Back