Calls for sleeping beauty to be banned because prince kisses princess without consent

Molestering a girl in her sleep? Obviously the Prince was a Democrat.

snow%20white.jpg

I bet you even think you're funny, trollboy

hint...not to anyone wh
Calls For ‘Sleeping Beauty’ To Be Banned Because Prince Kisses Princess Without ‘Consent’
A British mother has been criticized after calling for a ban on the fairytale ‘Sleeping Beauty’, arguing that it promotes “inappropriate” sexual behavior.

If people don't think trendy leftist don't have a mental issues let this be the one thing that solidfies that thought. I t doesn't matter where in the world one lives

well, if your insane freaks at infowars say so.

demented. :cuckoo:
You fail. Stop attacking the source and prove the information is incorrect.

no... YOU FAIL.... and when the "source" is insane, it needs to be attacked as does anyone stupid or sick enough to subscribe to it as truth.

get a life. :cuckoo:

So you're saying Franken didn't molest that girl while she was sleeping, and wouldn't molest you too, if he had the chance?

You sure are a trusting soul. I live one state over from him and lock my doors and windows every night. :omg:

Last edited:

snow%20white.jpg

hint...not to anyone wh
Calls For ‘Sleeping Beauty’ To Be Banned Because Prince Kisses Princess Without ‘Consent’
A British mother has been criticized after calling for a ban on the fairytale ‘Sleeping Beauty’, arguing that it promotes “inappropriate” sexual behavior.

If people don't think trendy leftist don't have a mental issues let this be the one thing that solidfies that thought. I t doesn't matter where in the world one lives

no... YOU FAIL.... and when the "source" is insane, it needs to be attacked as does anyone stupid or sick enough to subscribe to it as truth.

So you're saying Franken didn't molest that girl while she was sleeping, and wouldn't molest you too, if he had the chance?

You sure are a trusting soul. :laugh:
Jillian probably wishes a man would touch her in her sleep, hell....touch her period.

snow%20white.jpg

hint...not to anyone wh

Jillian probably wishes a man would touch her in her sleep, hell....touch her period.

my husband of more than 20 years would probably disagree with you. but I understand how misogynist losers like you have nothing so express your anger and frustration at anyone who isn't a failure like you are.

:thup:

LMMFAO. Saved to my legendary dropbox "posters" folder. 19 years of nonsense like that.If laughter is the best medicine,View attachment 162358 this folder is an overdose
Lmao....that's more than a bad date...that's a potential murder.
To be truthful it damn near happened to me at a club in Colombia one night.,
The creature was stunning but the chick serving drinks says " cowboy....that "gurl" is hung better than you. I said BS. She asked "it" so show me.
Scary world and that was way back in the eighties.
I nailed the bar girl tho. Amanda Ruis.
What a sweet kid........well we both were in '85.Her parents had a flower farm exporting roses to Europe just outside of Bogota. Good times

snow%20white.jpg

hint...not to anyone wh

I'm saying you're a two year old.

molest her/ that isn't what she said. but I do appreciate your concern for women..... unless of course that woman was a 14 year old girl molested by a predator like roy Moore or an admitted serial predator like your orange sociopath.

snow%20white.jpg

hint...not to anyone wh

my husband of more than 20 years would probably disagree with you. but I understand how misogynist losers like you have nothing so express your anger and frustration at anyone who isn't a failure like you are.

:thup:
Lmao....you don't have a husband. Nobody believes that.

LMMFAO. Saved to my legendary dropbox "posters" folder. 19 years of nonsense like that.If laughter is the best medicine,View attachment 162358 this folder is an overdose
The creature was stunning but the chick serving drinks says " cowboy....that "gurl" is hung better than you. I said BS. She asked "it" so show me.
What a sweet kid........well we both were in '85.Her parents had a flower farm exporting roses to Europe just outside of Bogota. Good times
Columbian women are outstandingly gorgeous specimens..I almost married one until I saw the older women in her family. Once the ring is on, they tend to let themselves go.

snow%20white.jpg

hint...not to anyone wh

molest her/ that isn't what she said. but I do appreciate your concern for women..... unless of course that woman was a 14 year old girl molested by a predator like roy Moore or an admitted serial predator like your orange sociopath.

wow... it's really impressive how trumptards prove their misogyny by thinking their orange admitted sexual predator is a-ok.

your hypocrisy is duly noted.

Columbian women are outstandingly gorgeous specimens..I almost married one until I saw the older women in her family. Once the ring is on, they tend to let themselves go.

women aren't specimens.

what decade do you live in? 1950?

snow%20white.jpg

hint...not to anyone wh

wow... it's really impressive how trumptards prove their misogyny by thinking their orange admitted sexual predator is a-ok.

Prove that Trump is a "sexual predator". He ran for and won the highest office in the land. Everyone is well aware of how much the left hates him. If there was any substance to those idiotic claims, don't you think that he would have been prevented from becoming the President?

You're saying the the American left, the Democrat Party, the DNC, and all of the resources and organizational skills they have together, couldn't stop one man from taking the White House? Even with the full support of almost every media outlet in this country, you're saying that the left is so incompetent that they couldn't stop him??

You know what I think? I think you're full of beans. I would have said "full of shit" but that could be construed as being rude.

snow%20white.jpg

hint...not to anyone wh

Prove that Trump is a "sexual predator". He ran for and won the highest office in the land. Everyone is well aware of how much the left hates him. If there was any substance to those idiotic claims, don't you think that he would have been prevented from becoming the President?

You're saying the the American left, the Democrat Party, the DNC, and all of the resources and organizational skills they have together, couldn't stop one man from taking the White House? Even with the full support of almost every media outlet in this country, you're saying that the left is so incompetent that they couldn't stop him??

You know what I think? I think you're full of beans. I would have said "full of shit" but that could be construed as being rude.

he admitted he's a sexual predator, rube

snow%20white.jpg

hint...not to anyone wh

You're saying the the American left, the Democrat Party, the DNC, and all of the resources and organizational skills they have together, couldn't stop one man from taking the White House?

Leftists love sexual predators as long as they're their sexual predators. All faggots are sexual predators, jillian love um.

Face it.....its all in age. Some hold up well ( Euro gurls). Latinas generally crash at 40 or so....Brazilians and Euro Colombians often being an exception. Giselle Bundchen-Sofia Vergara types.
Ugly or not they're some super cool people(contrary to US state dept reporting)

hint...not to anyone wh

So even after he admitted it, you couldn't stop him? Tell me again who the "rubes" are.

If you idiot Democrats can't stop one single person you suspect of grabbing someone's pussy, how the hell are you going to stop some crazy North Korean with a nuke?

That doesn't inspire much confidence in you.

hint...not to anyone wh

No he isn't, he admitted that having money and women knowing so makes for easy pussy.

No he isn't, he admitted that having money and women knowing so makes for easy pussy.

That's probably a difficult concept for Princess Jillian to understand. But you're right: When a man has that much money and power, especially in NYC, there is no shortage of women throwing themselves at you. Trump made a joke about and the entire left being deprived of a sense of humor, didn't get it.

That's probably a difficult concept for Princess Jillian to understand. But you're right: When a man has that much money and power, especially in NYC, there is no shortage of women throwing themselves at you. Trump made a joke about and the entire left being deprived of a sense of humor, didn't get it.
I wonder if Jillian believes gold diggers are sexual predators?

Doubtful. I don't think she'd even consider them to be prostitutes or whores, which is what they really are.

Gee. It sure got quiet in here all of a sudden. :rofl:

Doubtful. I don't think she'd even consider them to be prostitutes or whores, which is what they really are.

Gee. It sure got quiet in here all of a sudden. :rofl:
You bet it did....she cant debate worth a damn. All mouth, no brain.

Forum List

Back