Calling for a violent revolt

The guy goes after Obama for not doing anything and says its up to the people to react.

He then quotes Locke.

I do not see him calling for violent revolution.

You do because you are trying to ameliorate the rights calls for violence.

but come sit by me...did you see that film where the chicks had trained the german shephard....

i am always amazed at what is found on the net...omg...omg...o...m...g.....there is a local couple..filming themselves....which was way more than i needed to know...to begin with....now everyone is trying to find them on the net..well not me...i got no problems with how you get your kicks or kink but damned it...i dont wanna hear it.

Not one attempt at a jobs program from this president, so what are we going to do? It's up to the people. John Locke said, the people have an obligation to revolt when their government's fails.

now radio he did not say violent revolt....but does call for revolt...now did i miss the violent part

A righty running for congress calls for second amendment remedies if they dont win the election is comparable with some guy mad at all sides quoting Locke.

This is how the right wing rolls.

Not one attempt at a jobs program from this president, so what are we going to do? It's up to the people. John Locke said, the people have an obligation to revolt when their government's fails.

now radio he did not say violent revolt....but does call for revolt...now did i miss the violent part

Yes:
RATIGAN: If you were to look at the way government changes, political process being the most preferable, although sometimes totally ineffective or destructive, the bond and financial markets, certainly an opportunity for those to intervene in this country, and force meaningful reformation, passive resistance and the end game being violence, why do you go to your book to the category 4, if you will, government change, which is violence?

RALL: In the "Anti-American Manifesto", I argue that violence is the last case scenario. It's the worst case, nobody wants it. It's easier to go other routes. Obviously going through the political system is best. But we've seen for the last 2 years, since the economy melted down, that neither the Democrats nor Republicans nor any possible third party is poised to step in. We know that the financial markets are getting increasingly monopolized, and they're in bed with the duopoly. As you showed at the opening of the hour, with the 1% of the country owning 24% of the income and it's just getting worse. That process is going to accelerate. In terms of passive resistance, the american left has been very peaceful since the early '70s, since the Kent State shootings, And where has it gotten us? Millions of people marched against the war in Iraq. What did it do?

Ratigan asked why Rall went to option 4, violent revolt. Rall explained.

No its a failed argument and thread translated into righty speak.

Their brains go straight to sex with animals when they fail.

Regardless, it is apples and oranges. Ted Rall is some fucktard cartoonist, he is not a politician running for office or in office.

The rightwingloons have voted for at least one politician that has called for violence against the government.

Some cartoonist predicts the US will have a revolution ( because hes pissed at both sides)and writes a book about it.

This is a threat of violent revolution by the left.

A congressional candidate calls for gun play if they dont win an election and in this partisan hacks mind its comparable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back