Calling for a violent revolt

Yes, I want you to answer it. And no, Byrd never called for violence against the government.

I await your epic fail.

If you insist.

David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Red Dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you think Byrd was the only KKK member to run, and get elected, as a Democrat?

The KKK is not nor ever has been a LIBERAL organization.

But back in the day just about every single KKK member that committed violence was a Democrat.

Yes...let's stop paying our mortgages.

Yes...let's seriously talk about the violent overthrow of the government on a major network.

Looks to me like MSNBC really took the election very hard.

These fuckers are losing their GD minds.

I mean I can't believe what I'm hearing. Soros must really be putting the screws to these people.

Last edited:
If you insist.

Did you think Byrd was the only KKK member to run, and get elected, as a Democrat?

The KKK is not nor ever has been a LIBERAL organization.

But back in the day just about every single KKK member that committed violence was a Democrat.

So? What does that prove?

If your great grandfather was a pedophile, does that prove anything about you?

Yes...let's seriously talk about the violent overthrow of the government on a major network.

I mean I can't believe what I'm hearing. Soros must really be putting the screws to these people.

Rall said that rebellion would be a last resort. You don't agree?

Democrats have always & will be the first to stage a violent revolt. The system is corrupt. Voting, taking your money out of banks that pay you less interest than inflation, & saving in Physical Gold are the best ways to tear down the corruption. A violent revolt should be the last resort because you will be in a worse situation as a result. So make sure things are so bad that you can't tolerate life anymore before you choose that option.

Democrats have always & will be the first to stage a violent revolt. The system is corrupt. Voting, taking your money out of banks that pay you less interest than inflation, & saving in Physical Gold are the best ways to tear down the corruption. A violent revolt should be the last resort because you will be in a worse situation as a result. So make sure things are so bad that you can't tolerate life anymore before you choose that option.

What was the American Revolution?

Democrats have always & will be the first to stage a violent revolt. .

Democrats are not an entity of historically consistent values beliefs and principles. A Democrat of 1860 bears almost no resemblance to a Democrat of 2010.

Yes, I want you to answer it. And no, Byrd never called for violence against the government.

I await your epic fail.

If you insist.

The left did not vote for those people.

Thanks for living up to my expectations.

Who did, Republicans?

Do you really want me to answer that? Or would you accept a timely reminder that the KKK advocated violence against the government?

Am I becoming dim or did Quantum Windbag just suggest the Ku Klux Klan were/are "lefties"?

:eek:

The KKK from the 20s was a mostly Democratic organization, and while socially conservative was fond of the power of government. It also had local chapters that could be considered "progressive," at the time. school building, road constrution, labor reform. Of course you had to be white protestant to benefit from this.

Didn't Margeret Sanger, the heroine of the feminist left, advocate sterilization of minorities and poor people? The problem with progressives is they ignore their history.

The American Revolution was a violent, brutal, torturous, bloodbath that resulted in 50,000 patriot casualties. I am sure life was hell for the survivors for an extended period during & after the war.

Is there not a better way to change our situation?

Unfortunately most Americans have a stigma against Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution which explicitly forbids the states from issuing "bills of credit" (paper or "fiat" money) or making anything but gold and silver coin "legal tender". This is what enabled the criminals to take over. Changing your currency is much easier & better than being a casualty of war. The American Revolution was already faught to make gold and silver coin your "legal tender". The fact is you and most Americans have already turned your backs on the American Revolution.

Do you really want me to answer that? Or would you accept a timely reminder that the KKK advocated violence against the government?

Am I becoming dim or did Quantum Windbag just suggest the Ku Klux Klan were/are "lefties"?

Nope.

I pointed out the the left votes for people who say the right things regardless of their history, just like the right.
Again, the left did not vote for those people.

Intellectual dishonesty is unbecoming.

The KKK from the 20s was a mostly Democratic organization, and while socially conservative was fond of the power of government. It also had local chapters that could be considered "progressive," at the time. school building, road constrution, labor reform. Of course you had to be white protestant to benefit from this.

Didn't Margeret Sanger, the heroine of the feminist left, advocate sterilization of minorities and poor people? The problem with progressives is they ignore their history.

Sanger promoted sterilization of the genetically disadvantaged. For immigrants and the poor her preference was to make birth control availible, under the asumption the people would use it. She was a supporter of negative eugenics, where you either force or pursuade those with the worst genetics to not procreate.

Never before have so many citizens been so well armed, so hateful of their government and yet failed to overthow it.

Hence we see the power of modern propaganda not only to goad the people into action, but to paralyse them from taking action, too.

Never before have so many citizens been so well armed, so hateful of their government and yet failed to overthow it.

Hence we see the power of modern propaganda not only to goad the people into action, but to paralyse them from taking action, too.

Communications is the key to organizing a military coup. The government now monitors all communications. If you try to organize by recruiting from like-minded armed citizens at gun shows, you will be nailed so fast your head will spin. I have heard that many of gun show attendees & dealers are ATF.

Dylan Ratigan is a Tea Partier.

Self described fiscal conservative, social liberal.

Which was once, for about 2 minutes in early 2009, what a Tea Partier could be...

I'm sure he is. Anyone can claim that of course.

Problem is the Tea Party will let anyone one in. They don't exclude idiots.

There are no social liberals in the leadership of the Tea Party. The co-opting of the Tea Party by the GOP rightwing saw to that.

So you don't think there's any circumstance where violence against a government could be justified as a last resort?

(that's a question to you)

Eugenics was a popular fad 'science' in the early 20th century, with all sorts of fans of all political persuasions.

I'm not aware that modern feminism reveres Sanger specifically for any notions she might have had about specifically sterilizing minorities.

The American Revolution was a violent, brutal, torturous, bloodbath that resulted in 50,000 patriot casualties. I am sure life was hell for the survivors for an extended period during & after the war.

And we're worse off because of it, according to your rule. I doubt most of your conservative pals around here would agree, although they're in a spot in this thread to openly say so,

having thus to admit that violence against the government IS justifiable.

Forum List

Back