Calling for a violent revolt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They did not call for violent revolution you idiot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They did not call for violent revolution you idiot.

Yes, he did:

RALL: In the "Anti-American Manifesto", I argue that violence is the last case scenario. It's the worst case, nobody wants it. It's easier to go other routes. Obviously going through the political system is best. But we've seen for the last 2 years, since the economy melted down, that neither the Democrats nor Republicans nor any possible third party is poised to step in. We know that the financial markets are getting increasingly monopolized, and they're in bed with the duopoly. As you showed at the opening of the hour, with the 1% of the country owning 24% of the income and it's just getting worse. That process is going to accelerate. In terms of passive resistance, the american left has been very peaceful since the early '70s, since the Kent State shootings, And where has it gotten us? Millions of people marched against the war in Iraq. What did it do?

Ratigan thinks he was advocating violent revolution.

RATIGAN: If you were to look at the way government changes, political process being the most preferable, although sometimes totally ineffective or destructive, the bond and financial markets, certainly an opportunity for those to intervene in this country, and force meaningful reformation, passive resistance and the end game being violence, why do you go to your book to the category 4, if you will, government change, which is violence?

He is predicting not calling for it you fool.

Now why did you lie?

Wrong:

RALL: Well we know that jobs is the number one priority. And Republicans don't get it any more than the Democrats do. Look at them. They're talking about shrinking government and firing government workers. That's just going to increase unemployment even further. The Democrats have been in power for two years. They haven't done squat. We know that the unemployment rate is going to keep going up. Not one attempt at a jobs program from this president, so what are we going to do? It's up to the people. John Locke said, the people have an obligation to revolt when their government's fails.

Radioman, this is irresponsible and stupid, but it's almost SSDD. MSNBC seems to house the far-left fear mongers just as Faux News houses the far-right. Seems to me, there's an appetite for responsible, accurate journalism and the channel that decides to meet it will likely come out ahead.

I dun watch MSNBC except for their true crime coverage; I am so fed up over the Keith Olbermann "I want an apology because I am so popular I can break my word without consequences" debacle that I am inches away from never watching the channel again, for anything.

Fundies of all stripes should be rejected by the public and by their corporate masters and sponsors. You claim the world is ending? Get a sign and picket, like people used to -- dun be calling yourself a "journalist".

images

Radioman, this is irresponsible and stupid, but it's almost SSDD. MSNBC seems to house the far-left fear mongers just as Faux News houses the far-right. Seems to me, there's an appetite for responsible, accurate journalism and the channel that decides to meet it will likely come out ahead.

I dun watch MSNBC except for their true crime coverage; I am so fed up over the Keith Olbermann "I want an apology because I am so popular I can break my word without consequences" debacle that I am inches away from never watching the channel again, for anything.

Fundies of all stripes should be rejected by the public and by their corporate masters and sponsors. You claim the world is ending? Get a sign and picket, like people used to -- dun be calling yourself a "journalist".

images

Fox news sucks.

MSNBC sucks.

I just find it funny that someone will rant and rave against one, and defend to the cyber death the other.

images

Fox news sucks.

MSNBC sucks.

I just find it funny that someone will rant and rave against one, and defend to the cyber death the other.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WckZCbChYHA[/ame]

shouldnt the voter revolt when nothing is happening? where are the jobs...where are the reforms for a more honest and responsive government? we are spending too much time fussing about how we got here...and should be more concerned about how to proceed....how to rebuild etc....

but it is not like the voter has attempted to make any changes...personally i think we should refuse to pay our taxes period....i think our monies should be used at a local level...but there is much corruption there too...we are a poor county...the high school football program is not....astroturff etc...millions of dollars used to build a state of the art locker room for the football team....i could just go on and on...but lets try some none violent stuff first

just my humble suggestion....i dont think this government or any us government would have qualms about sending troops into a place to stop a violent revolt....

now really are the republicans gonna rush the courthouse on their golf carts?

Now why did you lie?

Wrong:

RALL: Well we know that jobs is the number one priority. And Republicans don't get it any more than the Democrats do. Look at them. They're talking about shrinking government and firing government workers. That's just going to increase unemployment even further. The Democrats have been in power for two years. They haven't done squat. We know that the unemployment rate is going to keep going up. Not one attempt at a jobs program from this president, so what are we going to do? It's up to the people. John Locke said, the people have an obligation to revolt when their government's fails.

So now you hate John Locke and think hes the problem?

Hes quoting Locke.

Now why did you lie?

Wrong:

Hes quoting Locke.

can't fool you for long, huh?

you're redefining stupid.

again

MSNBC had Olberman who was the ONLY voice on TV telling us the truth about Iraq for a good couple of years.

MSNBC and Olberman told the truth while our administration lied.

Until I see barricades in the street, and mobs with firearms running rampant, 99% of these calls for revolution come from people who wouldn't know which end of a gun the bullet actually comes out of.

Most of your milita groups don't prepare for starting the revolution, thier aim to to wall themselves up in thier compounds and SURVIVE the revolution while the rest of the country descends into chaos.

Now why did you lie?

Wrong:

Hes quoting Locke.

Why do you still fuck German Shepherds?

Forum List

Back