Triumph Of The Will still unavailable to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
You can rent it (have safeguards against copying) - but not buy.

Verbotem to be shown on television.

Why?

Last edited:
First saw it in HS history class.

Then in a lecture hall at college.

Aboslute, total silence throughout packed house -nobody left.................

Triumph of the Will has never been shown on television. No violence -and not even racist.

But Olympia by the same director Leni R, was.

The Birth of a Nation was just shown on TCM - 2nd half was blatently racist. KKK resuces southern family from carpetbaggers and black Union soldiers.

That's odd. I own a copy of Triumph of the Will.

Black Market?

Never been shown on TV - irrefutable.

The place that rents it to you has to buy it from someone. Again, what country are you from? There is no restriction on buying it in the US. Here is an amazon link:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Triumph-Will-Special-Adolf-Hitler/dp/B00004WLXZ]Amazon.com: Triumph of the Will (Special Edition): Adolf Hitler, Hermann Göring, Rudolf Hess, Werner von Blomberg, Werner von Fritsch, Max Amann, Martin Bormann, Walter Buch, Walter Darré, Otto Dietrich, Sepp Dietrich, Hans Frank, Leni Riefenstahl:[/ame]

And even if it has never been shown as a whole on TV the history channel has probably shown enough clips to cover 99% of the movie.

we may have to use this meme for ya:

obvious_troll.preview.jpg

The documentation is very boring.
I can understand that it has a value for collectors and 'film'-enthusiastics.

In the opening scene -there is a plane in the clouds - then the plane finally lands - anticipation builds - then you see Hitler like he was the Messiah departing the plane .......... then a motorcade through adoring crowds. And then unparalled oraty in Nuremberg rally

Why it took most of the world and 60 million deaths to defeat

Why would you want to? The only reason you would want to see the thing is if you are a professional film historian, or are in need of professional help

Why would you want to? The only reason you would want to see the thing is if you are a professional film historian, or are in need of professional help

Not true. Studying something doesnt mean you believe in the content. I consider myself an ametuer historian, focusing mostly on the history of war. I tend to focus on the American Civil War, WWI and WWII. Once you have read/seen all the studies, books and articles written about the causes, results and actual conflict, sooner or later you end up wanting to see the original material, instead of having it referenced and paraphrased for you.

I have my own copy of Mein Kampf. I bought it to get a better understanding of the mind behind the chaos caused by Nazism. Do I believe in what is written in it? Absolutely not, in fact reading it pisses me off as that bastard basically wrote out a blueprint of his intentions, and our ancestors sat on thier asses and let it happen.

The same applies to Triumph of the will. One with an interest in the topic eventually wants to see the source material. This is the same reason i have read the protocols of the elder of Zion, and other source material such as Achtung Panzer. Believing in what is presented is the evil, not reading it or watching it.

Triumph of the will, from what I have seen of it, would be a hit at any gay film festival. All crotch and backside shots.

Main reason Triumph Of The Will has never been shown on television - because it is so powerfull that there was a fear it would lead to a revival of nazism and the 3rd Reich.

Leni Refinstahl was a brilliant film maker. I don't she ever got how utterly evil the Nazis were..

She went on in later years to different subject matter..most notably in Africa.

Very interesting woman.

Leni Refinstahl was a brilliant film maker. I don't she ever got how utterly evil the Nazis were..

She went on in later years to different subject matter..most notably in Africa.

Very interesting woman.

Some credible eyewitness claim that Hitler and Leni R were lovers.

See the way the HOT frauleins throw themselves at Hitlers feet in rallies??

Could have had his pick of the litter.

Instead settled for a dog like Eva Braun.

But still had a tryst with Leni R who was HOT!

Precisely why Hitler setttled on a dog like Eva Braun - when he could have had his pick of millions of young hot blond blue-eyed frauleins throwing their feet at him. (look at the films -expressions aren't faked)

Didnt want to be distracted from his mission of ????

But he had a normal sex appetite and pretty credible evidence he had a tyrst with Leni R. ,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back