Zone1 Calling/accusing other members "groomer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the difference between personal grooming, grooming a person for a particular role or assignment, dog grooming, and the groomers being discussed in this thread. And you know that I know that too.

Anybody who has read my comments on this thread or anywhere else know that I think the most horrendous depths of hell may be reserved for those who would deliberately us, exploit, harm children in that way.

My argument is that morally and ethically NONE of us can ethically infer, accuse, or label another member of committing that horrendous crime or any other crime punishable by law unless we have hard proof. If you have hard proof that someone is grooming or sexually harming a child, it is your duty to notify the proper law enforcement authorities to deal with it. In some states you are required to do that by law.

But it should be a rule here that on an open public forum, member cannot accuse other members of crimes punishable by law.
You keep going back to your very specious "punishable by law" ruse.

Why?

This is also a community, and no innocent person one wants to be accused of being a pedo. Would you?

This isn't the first time we've had someone targeted for harrassment in this way. The last it was a conservative who was harrassed by a liberal who who kept indiectly calling him a pedo to get around the rules. It is a form of bullying. Would you want to be a target of that, especially if the bully's gang joined in?
I would not mind at all, since it could not be further from the truth.

I get called all kinds of names which are not true - frequently liar and racist. Doesn't bother me a bit. I may be wrong occasionally, and I take an interest in racial topics, but I am neither of those things.

Stupid is debatable, so that one gets under the skin, LOL.

I would not mind at all, since it could not be further from the truth.

I get called all kinds of names which are not true - frequently liar and racist. Doesn't bother me a bit. I may be wrong occasionally, and I take an interest in racial topics, but I am neither of those things.

Stupid is debatable, so that one gets under the skin, LOL.
:lol:

I get called a lot of names as well, and mostly I can shrug it off. Pedo is so much worse though, as a crime. And it invokes lynch mobs.

:lol:

I get called a lot of names as well, and mostly I can shrug it off. Pedo is so much worse though, as a crime. And it invokes lynch mobs.
Someone callled me a groomer tonight. Still not real sure what it means but... I am a mod on other sites and we would be banning people bigtime. Why would you let posters be called child molesters?

Someone callled me a groomer tonight. Still not real sure what it means but... I am a mod on other sites and we would be banning people bigtime. Why would you let posters be called child molesters?
Are you by chance a leftist liar?

If somebody were to call me a pedo why would I care? I haven't posted anything to even make that accusation even remotely true. If somebody gets called a pedo it should be their own fault for making themselves out to be like one and like I said before,.. I'm not personally getting involved with police.
So it's their own fault, because someone else interprets whst is posted it as pedo? I've seen you get genuinely upset when some distorted something you said.

I wouldn't.

Under NO circumstances are forum members allowed to call and/or accuse another member of being a child groomer.

If someone on this forum is suspected of being a groomer or pedophile, DM the mods and tell us why you suspect it and give us the evidence. We will look into it and notify the proper authorities.

This "ruling" applies to member-on-member usage. Posting threads about legit news and events concerning child grooming IS allowed. When posting replies in those threads, keep the personal attacks OUT - absolutely NO accusations towards members of this forum that can be construed as calling them a groomer or pedophile. You can and should question members on their views if you do not agree with them or do not understand them. You are NOT allowed to call them a groomer or imply that they are a groomer.
Why the fuck would we notify you if we suspected someone was a criminal.

This is also a community, and no innocent person one wants to be accused of being a pedo. Would you?

This isn't the first time we've had someone targeted for harrassment in this way. The last it was a conservative who was harrassed by a liberal who who kept indiectly calling him a pedo to get around the rules. It is a form of bullying. Would you want to be a target of that, especially if the bully's gang joined in?

No, but I'd either ignore it or retaliate.

So it's their own fault, because someone else interprets whst is posted it as pedo? I've seen you get genuinely upset when some distorted something you said.

I don't get upset if you mean crying upset. I'm much more thick skinned than that especially when they're just words over the internet. I still think my compromise is a good idea though. That any word should be allowed in the Badlands and Flame Zone. For any crybaby that can't handle it then they'll just be posting on the rest of the board.

Likely no more than an innocent person would want to be accused of being Taliban.

But I suppose it depends on which boxes we're checking and whether or not they're one of your own. It must...because it still stands....but I suppose that's likely the luxury of mauderating ''close to the line'' rather than on the line in that it can be done completely arbitrarily, depending on the personal views of the mauderator.

I have no interest in censoring public libraries for your Taliban fantasies.

Last edited:
Likely no more than an inncent person would want to be accused of being Taliban.

But I suppose it depends on which boxes we're checking and whether or not they're on of your own. It must...
They are so wrapped up in their Godly vision of themselves that they don't think people notice that they are the worst possible hypocrites imaginable.

I have never seen egos that big on people that mundane in my life.

Btw, for the record nobody in their right mind would call me a pedophile because I don't display any pedophile behavior at all.

They are so wrapped up in their Godly vision of themselves that they don't think people notice that they are the worst possible hypocrites imaginable.

I have never seen egos that big on people that mundane in my life.

It's only a couple of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back