call to have sex change operations covered

Well my friends wife is insecure about her small tits. Should that be covered too? Jesus Fuckin Christ.

Well my friends wife is insecure about her small tits. Should that be covered too? Jesus Fuckin Christ.

I can see feminists saying yes, but blaming men for it, thus the cost should be shifted on male insurance holders only. My only question is will female to male trannies be considered females for that purpose? I can't see lib feminists punishing a darling group.

Also question: Now that PC forces don't consider trannyism to be a mental illness, why would they expect insurance to cover it? So this will be the giant exception to what insurance covers? You gotta cover tranny surgery but not a a facelift?

Already knew about that. But that would be case by case... Judge ordered. The gay agenda is trying to have it done for ALL. The reason why so few trannies actually go through with their mentally deranged transition completely is due to cost. Now they will force others to pay for their insanity. And liberals will think it's wonderful.

Looks like you're the one with the agenda, posting three crappy threads on gay issues within days of each other.

Cosmetic surgery should be 'free' if it is for medical reasons, which includes improving mental well being, and I have no issue at all with tax payer funded gender reassignment surgery.

Cosmetic surgery should be 'free' if it is for medical reasons, which includes improving mental well being, and I have no issue at all with tax payer funded gender reassignment surgery.

I don't care if elective surgery is paid for by taxpayers in AUSTRALIA either :D

I am sure you don't - and for the record, I have never heard an Aussie complain, either!

They have pills to restore mental well being. They also have hormone shots for said transgender mental well being...

Anything else is just cosmetic.

Forum List

Back